Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) (27864 Views)

Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York / Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet / Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
byrron:

Let me cure your Ignorance once and for all with this constitutional sections

58. (5) Where the President withholds his assent and the bill is again passed by each House by two-thirds majority, the bill shall become law and the assent of the President shall not be required.
then why was FOI not made law during obj's tenure??I hope you stop quoting me.. have a nice day
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Which politician paid these ones to scream after the fire? The social media bill is a done and dusted issue now, lets move on to greater issues.
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
ellacute45:
then why was FOI not made law during obj's tenure??I hope you stop quoting me.. have a nice day

I will only stop quoting you only if you stop saying stuffs that are incorrect, this forum is also for educational purposes so as to expunge ignorance.

8. (5) Where the President withholds his assent and the bill is again passed by each House by two-thirds majority, the bill shall become law and the assent of the President shall not be required.

The FOI Bill was not passed during OBJ's tenure because OBJ bought 2/3 of the then NHA and for the NHA to override a president when he declines to accent to a bill, the Bill must again be passed by each House by two-thirds majority.
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
ellacute45:
lol thanks for your time grin I still don't get what you are saying

Then i cant help you, I tried! Thanks for your time as well tongue
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by obynaDmob(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
jane0000:
Thanks.

It was a pretty mistake smiley
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
I think d senators should be legislating on how to create jobs for d unemployed graduates in the country.
Dis social media bill is not a priority for now.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin Una neva see anything yet

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by compujyde: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
adren:
viviangist..

they have buried ur biafra sister ooo..

did u attend the ceremony??

share pictures on NL make the thing hit fp again..

Hahahaha abi o. Viviangist6 please answer us considering Your "family" denied knowing u
Btw, y d recent change in moniker?
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by therapistmrs: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
This bill will surely not be passed.

therapistmrs..com
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
diz is no protest it is a gatheringggggg.....dem no even plenty
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by whitevelvet(f): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
D anti social media bill being proposed by senator Bala is a reformed way of bringing back decree 4 of 1984 of the then military administration of Buhari. But what senator Bala fails to understand is that we are no longer in a military era but in a democratic setting.
There are laws on Libel, Slander and defamation which checkmate media content and d veracity of the information therein. these laws holds d journalist responsible for what they publish or broadcast. so there is practically no need 4 d anti social media bill. It is an infringement on our fundamental human right to freedom of speech n expression
#notosocialmediabill
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I had voted this government, but thank God I never did.
me too, I thnk God I neva did n I keep telling God dt watevea vice ds govt brings is nt for me, my family n frds.
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by Babacele: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Hahahaha abi o. Viviangist6 please answer us considering Your "family" denied knowing u
u remember my being curious abt d veracity of d claim?
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
ifeomaekol:
me too, I thnk God I neva did n I keep telling God dt watevea vice ds govt brings is nt for me, my family n frds.
A very AMEN to ur prayer.

Chineke ga-echebe anyi n'aka umu Ishmael na Ndi Ofe Mmanu..
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
A very AMEN to ur prayer.

Chineke ga-echebe anyi n'aka umu Ishmael na Ndi Ofe Mmanu..
amen Oooooo, chukwu zoba anyi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by laprince(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
nairalander111:
All I see is miscreants with misplaced priority.A bill that has been denied is what you jobless people are protesting agianst.

has APC not always lived in denial

To me, and well-meaning Nigerians, they are not miscreants.
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by laprince(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
nairalander111:
All I see is miscreants with misplaced priority.A bill that has been denied is what you jobless people are protesting agianst.
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Vivaciousvivi cheesy
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
protes against social bills
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by babafunny(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Tagged is a social platform where users meet new friends in the process share virtual gift and tags as wells play different love and friendship game... for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/tagged-search-tagged-sign-in-www-tagged-com/
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by JOAN11(f): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
SerialGist:

Those boobs, are they for advert or what?
mind your business angry
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Bastards, please come and jail me for I have insulted you guys already. Trying to mute the voice of the people means you got hidden agenda. All of you in support of that bill will die mysteriously like one politician I know of.
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by cyberdurable(m): 12:23am On Dec 09, 2015
jane0000:
mr man PMB has denied this bill You look scary though! angry
Hy b!tch
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by cyberdurable(m): 12:25am On Dec 09, 2015
ellacute45:
sharap in as much as i dont fancy apc buhari has no business with the senate
am entitled to my opinion , or av they bill been signed already? I can talk anytin I want...stupid!d gal
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2015
cyberdurable:
am entitled to my opinion , or av they bill been signed already? I can talk anytin I want...stupid!d gal
keep wailing
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by jane0000(f): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2015
cyberdurable:
Hy b!tch
I don't talk to ugly wretch broke niggas angry
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2015
JOAN11:
mind your business angry
But the boobs are causing public unrest. How can i mind my business then?
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by cyberdurable(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2015
jane0000:
I don't talk to ugly wretch broke niggas angry

lol I pity ur poor parents
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Babacele:
u remember my being curious abt d veracity of d claim?
Infact, I thought of you immediately. How did you suspect? embarassed
Re: Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Vivaciousvivi cheesy
Tosin! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts / Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo / Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.