Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Speed Up ANY Apple Iphone With This Simple Trick - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Speed Up ANY Apple Iphone With This Simple Trick (903 Views)

7 Ways To Speed Up Your Android Phone / 7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone / Nigerian Develops App To Speed Up Browsers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Up ANY Apple Iphone With This Simple Trick by Entertain9jar(f): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
This simple trick can speed up any Apple iPhone – without shutting it down
THIS simple 10-second trick can give any Apple iPhone a quick power bump.

Slow iPhone? This could be the solution.
Unlike our desktop computers, we rarely shutdown our smartphones. And with the slew of smartphones apps, downloads and games we lumber our smartphones with each and every day – it doesn't take long before things start to creak.
You probably already know that its well worth restarting your smartphone on a regular basis since it gives the phone time to close all of the open apps and flush out the RAM.

You can also double-tap the iPhone Home Button and swipe up on the preview of any iOS apps to close it down, which can also speed up your smartphone.
But if your apps are still playing havoc or your iPhone starts to become sluggish, this simple trick can do wonders.
In a nutshell, this simple trick forces your iPhone to ditch everything it's trying to work-out and juggle in its Random Access Memory, or RAM.

Read more >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2015/12/speed-up-any-apple-iphone-with-this.html#0

Re: Speed Up ANY Apple Iphone With This Simple Trick by olafum1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hi Pretty.. I keep on getting activation error on my london used iphone. what can i do?
Re: Speed Up ANY Apple Iphone With This Simple Trick by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
I have a better solution.

1. Throw your iPhone in the canal.

2. Buy a Nexus 6P phone

Thank me later
Re: Speed Up ANY Apple Iphone With This Simple Trick by zzzzy: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
thehorlufemi:
I have a better solution.

1. Throw your iPhone in the canal.

2. Buy a Nexus 6P phone

Thank me later
rather sell your iPhone and buy 2 nexus 6ps

1 Like

Re: Speed Up ANY Apple Iphone With This Simple Trick by francesreid: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hi,
If you really want to speed up your iPhone or iOS devices then here you will get the complete details about it. Many times your phone does not respond according to your wish and at that time, you want to boost your device so that it does not stop you from enjoying. So to speed up your device, you should follow the below link that completely describes how to speed up any iPhone.
See more on: http://henri2398.wixsite.com/ios-8-review/single-post/speed-up-iOS-10

(1) (Reply)

Help...my New Blackberry Q10 Is Messing Up. / How To Hack And Download Whatsapp For Pc / Help A Younglady In Distress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.