Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) (70863 Views)

Crownstar Sandwich Maker. For Sale / Akara Sandwich, Remixed / condom in her snack *photos* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
This happened to a lady in SA. Said she bought a sandwich in a popular mall #Woolworths and saw a condom in it (i.e after biting it)

She posted these pictures as proof on twitter and the company reached out to her for a possible investigation.

#TeamHomeMadeFood

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gross!

The probability of it been a used condom is 99.9%. if not, it should be in its pack. She not only ate sandwich but one mixed with semen

Some quickie happened in the production room definitely.

Lalasticlala, come see something oh

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cum sandwiches with condom sauce flavour.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Its really appalling. Just thinking of it makes me feel like puking...

Lol@ quickie

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by omeke12(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
I couldn't vote for Jonathan to continue cos I detested what my country was turning into under his administration so I never voted..
anytime I state this fact the first question I get is... "why didn't U vote for APC?"
I voted for APC in the Lagos Governorship election but didn't in the presidential elections not because I disliked their Ideology or mantra ( I craved for 'change') but because I couldn't convince myself (for d sake of my present and future family) to vote for Buhari because..
1...Buhari was a former President, former minister of petroleum and so many other top offices he held back then and yet he still tags himself as 'poor', borrowing money then to buy nomination forms. I'm not saying he should have embezzled our money but...for God's sake, it takes wisdom, vision and creativity to be a rich and successful man. Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.
it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokeness.
2...Buhari has been contesting for presidency since 2003 and all those while as an aspirant, he never influenced katsina, Nigeria or Africa In any positive way, (he has no known charity foundation in his name), the only time one hears of Buhari then is when he makes Violence Inciting comments that leads to loss of lives especially in the north....
please fellow Nigerians, don't expect much from our president, he doesn't really have much to offer just pray for God to give him WISDOM and POWER not to lead us astray...
...Remember Nigeria is our country.

151 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by odiereke(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
U Don Hammer Big time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by djWALE(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmm....endrime sandwiches

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Adatob(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Blood of Xt,everything sha dey happen in Africa

End time condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
gobe shocked
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
;Dthis is what happens when u have[b]ritababe and born2fuck as workers[/b].dia own quickie dey come at any time and any place

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Ojestas(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Buy 1 sandwich
Get 1 condom free!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sometimes ago, a lady baked a bread using YEAST from her private part
Now, A guy has made a new discovery that Sandwich can be made with
. . . .
Pls somebody should tell me what in usuall found in a come-don undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by catalanscrew(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm wonders shall never end....
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by henrixx(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Endtime sandwich

6 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by dihalao(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Eewwwwww....

But she sha enjoyed it...
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by powerblaze(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
This woman don hammer
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by kekakuz(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
I couldn't vote for Jonathan to continue cos I detested what my country was turning into under his administration so I never voted..
anytime I state this fact the first question I get is... "why didn't U vote for APC?"
I voted for APC in the Lagos Governorship election but didn't in the presidential elections not because I disliked their Ideology or mantra ( I craved for 'change') but because I couldn't convince myself (for d sake of my present and future family) to vote for Buhari because..
1...Buhari was a former President, former minister of petroleum and so many other top offices he held back then and yet he still tags himself as 'poor', borrowing money then to buy nomination forms. I'm not saying he should have embezzled our money but...for God's sake, it takes wisdom, vision and creativity to be a rich and successful man. Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.
it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokeness.
2...Buhari has been contesting for presidency since 2003 and all those while as an aspirant, he never influenced katsina, Nigeria or Africa In any positive way, (he has no known charity foundation in his name), the only time one hears of Buhari then is when he makes Violence Inciting comments that leads to loss of lives especially in the north....
please fellow Nigerians, don't expect much from our president, he doesn't really have much to offer just pray for God to give him WISDOM and POWER not to lead us astray...
...Remember Nigeria is our country.
Bros you really made sense
take a bite from that sandwich

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by toprealman: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
She has no case. I doubt if she found it inside the sandwich. Remember, used condoms cannot remain in the state of the pictured condom. Give this time....it will die a natural death.
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Wizdray: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
EndTime Sandwich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by ziego(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Condom flavoured sandwich

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by AsherStorm(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
abasha...

to all artists in the house, get the best production of your tracks this season at reduced cost at Stormerz Studios ... check my profile for details
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by irishMO123(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
BleSSedMee:
This happened to a lady in SA. Said she bought a sandwich in a popular mall #Woolworths and saw a condom in it (i.e after biting it)

She posted these pictures as proof on twitter and the company reached out to her for a possible investigation.

#TeamHomeMadeFood
do the necessary....and boom ure in money...they already contacted you ssoooo biko delay is odikwa dangerous ..
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Threedots(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
gold circle cum flavoured sandwich
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Iyamma.. Vommits all the food
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by obrain1235: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmmm. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sperm contain proteins.. Ask those blowjobs master babe!!! #runAway
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by viktor01(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
*VOMIT*
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Bensondrums(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol...ayaf seen it
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by frankwells(f): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
ENDTIME
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by TAVOX: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hope not used condom?
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
I love skin to skin. No condoms undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.