Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) (70887 Views)

Crownstar Sandwich Maker. For Sale / Akara Sandwich, Remixed / condom in her snack *photos* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by otunba9ja: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2015
Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.
it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokeness.

Bros......take it or leave it.......,it is God that chooses leaders .....joseph in the bible had no penny when he led the egyptians out of hunger,......!!!
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by otunba9ja: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2015
Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.
it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokenness
[/quote]

Bros......take it or leave it.......,it is God that chooses leaders .....joseph in the bible had no penny when he led the egyptians out of hunger,......!!!
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Geezy4real(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2015
Ojestas:
Buy 1 sandwich
Get 1 condom free!
would have seconded...only its probably a used condom tho! grin
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by winner37(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
After eating your sandwich you use the condom with no stress of looking to where to buy....
When I open my eatry next year is only boyfriend of married people will be permitted to enter because a plate of food will accomplish with a pack of condom in case the girl don't want to follow you to your house you can Bleep her there is allowed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.