Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) (48344 Views)

Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo / Rapist And Armed Robber Caught At Adekunle Ajasin University (Photos) / Lagos Police Arrest Traffic Robber With A Locally Made Pistol (2) (3) (4)

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by throught: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Babarians

follow me on www.follio.me
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Eddy2cute(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hummm abeg dey shuld help me use hammatan slaps to finish his face nonsense idiot.
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by somez(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sotamina
minasota:
What's his name?I just want to know .
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by ab4real15: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
sosanova:
Another Buhari Brother from the north( a-boki)
they are always the one's robbing in traffic with cutlass, rusted guns and big hammers
foolish idiot from the land of Biafra.
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Where's the tire in this pics angry all this island dwellers sef una too soft
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by madgoat(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
No need to waste time, they should just set the guy ablaze sharply cheesy
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by olanje: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Biafra at it again... Just b'cos of xmas

Last day Yeebos

Last day Robbery

Last day SINnedu tongue
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Sijo01(f): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
shocked this people get mind o. Broad day light robbery.

Everyday for thief, one day for the owner.
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
adioolayi:
Jungle Justice is not good..so they say..But if you've experienced traffic robbery before, you won't pity these guys...They are so violent and ready to kill innocent road users.

I don't pity traffic robbers..They are Devil!

Yes. But it still doesn't justify subjecting any human to the treatment the ALUU4 were subject to. Nigeria isn't yet a jungle.
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by kiddkash(m): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nigeria at it again once more jungle justice
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Edmen:
baby you are gorgeous
Maintain peace ooh, na our wife be dat ooh
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by gottliebglobal(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
iliyande:
grin bad market

please no jungle justice ooo

I pray they hand him over to the Police

The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones
- William Shakespeare

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by cruzita(f): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
I wonder why people no wan see this year end. anything wey go make me no see this year finish,Baba God abeg thwart am
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by blessingee: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
vivianblog1:
This happened Few Hours ago , Today 8th of November 2015 along Ozumba Mbadiwe road, in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria. A robber who smashed a car window to steal in traffic was caught by a mob, see Photos below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/traffic-robber-caught-at-ozumba-mbadiwe-vi-this-afternoon-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Abeg make person help me check calender again...Is today November 8?

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by OYEDIPE(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
iliyande:
grin bad market

The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones
What do you mean by no jungle justice,if you've been a victim before, you will recommend Jungle Justice.
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Ciscogod(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
iliyande:
grin bad market

Julio caeser by Shakespeare

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by deebsman1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
that was exactly how one was caught last night as well just after chisco r/abount along lekki-epe express and his other accomplice escaped. Unfortunately, i saw d oda guy running away with a gala 'canton' disguising as if he's hawking something, but luckily for him i was just only able to give him jackie chan kick on his fore head b4 escaping to one dark area.

Ambode should make sure all street lights especially on the high ways continue working the way fashola left them and maybe possibly ban traffic hawking in its entirely in lagos state.

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
According to Fashola, GEJ is the cause of this grin grin
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Jchi9876: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
minasota:

Okeke Nnabuife from Mbaise Imo state

https://www.lagosislandgossips.com/street_robber/?linched-27453?bymob.php

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by dipotech: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
They don't need to beat him as much, let them just throw him inside lagoon, that's settles it, shikena.
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by masseratti: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
This nice, what emboldened this boys is the fact that we are no longer our brothers keeper, if and when this activity happens if people act collectively, we will hear less of this traffic accident.
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Tobium1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dis hot afternoon in a broad daylight!! Dere's notin I won't hear from lagos, u can't try dat in my hood. Na die straight!!
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Superbrain(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
I hope he gets beaten to shit. I still have it for these guys after stripping me of my belongings three weeks ago and costing me over N 100,000 in repairs.

Now fully armed, I am waiting for a repeat performance. If the police won't do their job to rid the roads of these miscreants, I will help them.

Let justice be served to the fool- jungle or not!

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by adioolayi(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
dearpreye:

Yes. But it still doesn't justify subjecting any human to the treatment the ALUU4 were subject to. Nigeria isn't yet a jungle.
This is different from ALUU4...those guys were SETUP...
In the case of traffic robbers...Your wind shield will be chattered with dangerous gadget...All documents, gadgets, money forcefully collected..if you resist you will be murdered with matchet... All this happening while your seat belt is on you..you are fixed to your chair... if you shout..no help..if you have wife and kids in the car...they all will be traumatized... That's Traffic Robbery!

And you want a scapegoat caught in the act in the day light to go free by just handing over to the police? No..I don't agree

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by obaobirin: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
iliyande:
grin bad market

The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones.......Julio caeser by Shakespeare

Biko bone dat yarn joor.. I was robbed last week monday around Anthony Lagos State. If dem burn am no wahala he shd go answer to his sin in the other life.. Awon smellos

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
adioolayi:

This is different from ALUU4...those guys were SETUP...
In the case of traffic robbers...Your wind shield will be chattered with dangerous gadget...All documents, gadgets, money forcefully collected..if you resist you will be murdered with matchet... All this happening while your seat belt is on you..you are fixed to your chair... if you shout..no help..if you have wife and kids in the car...they all will be traumatized... That's Traffic Robbery!

And you want a scapegoat caught in the act in the day light to go free by just handing over to the police? No..I don't agree

I perfectly understand you but I'm still against jungle justice.
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
minasota:
Stupid comment. Stupid signature! Stupid everything!! Gerrarahia!!
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by adioolayi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
dearpreye:

I perfectly understand you but I'm still against jungle justice.
You can't understand Until you Experience it...I don't PRAY you do anyway...That's the only way you can understand what I'm saying
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
adioolayi:

You can't understand Until you Experience it...I don't PRAY you do anyway...That's the only way you can understand what I'm saying

I've stopped one robber from being lynched in my area. I can't stand jungle justice.

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by simplejayy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
yawa don gas grin

he always wants to impress his chick or chickens dis season. one of his chick might be here
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Koolking(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
iliyande:
grin bad market

The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones.......Julio caeser by Shakespeare

There's no such thing as "lives after" in evil. It's moral anarchy making a scapegoat of one for the sin of another. The evil that men do lives with them

It's only a noble legacy that lives after people.

Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead..