Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) (48328 Views)

Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo / Rapist And Armed Robber Caught At Adekunle Ajasin University (Photos) / Lagos Police Arrest Traffic Robber With A Locally Made Pistol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
Serves him right!
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by popcykaylah(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
foolish guy. e no even see place go do traffic robbery..na ozumba of all places he wan go steal...make chop him fingers off and toes off..I'm sure after then he wouldn't think of stealing again
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by PERFECT2(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
vivianblog1:
This happened Few Hours ago , Today 8th of November 2015 along Ozumba Mbadiwe road, in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria. A robber who smashed a car window to steal in traffic was caught by a mob, see Photos below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/traffic-robber-caught-at-ozumba-mbadiwe-vi-this-afternoon-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

I disbelieve any news from Vivian Gist. I doubt this news.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
He get luck sey na church-mind mobs catch am, hin body for telam dis harmattan..
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
minasota:
What's his name?I just want to know .
Lolzz... She is a member of NCAN. Name checkers association of Nigeria
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by tobe4real(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol
minasota:
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Daresh(f): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Im not a fan of jungle justice but I support the beating shege out of the bastard. I was a victim of his kind once and I need to revenge angry
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by iliyande(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Daresh:
Im not a fan of jungle justice but I support the beating shege out of the bastard. I was a victim of his kind once and I need to revenge angry

grin grin grin grin grin I support too
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
minasota:

What has that got to do with anything , abi you wan check if na your boyfriend ?
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
vivianblog hope it was not ur sister's car?
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Superbrain:
I hope he gets beaten to shit. I still have it for these guys after stripping me of my belongings three weeks ago and costing me over N 100,000 in repairs.

Now fully armed, I am waiting for a repeat performance. If the police won't do their job to rid the roads of these miscreants, I will help them.

Let justice be served to the fool- jungle or not!
Eyah, I can only imagine wat u passed thru dat day... Those guys re mean. .. where were u robbed??
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Emeka71(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Let He who has never stolen anything in his life be the 1st to lay his hands on the thief.
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by justmi1: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
thief!!! ole!!!....carry am go.....u say na your first time abi no be so? bring tyre.. bring matches your eye come clear...ubanka!!!
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
iliyande:
grin bad market

please no jungle justice ooo

I pray they hand him over to the Police

[b]The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bon]

You are obviously not a literature student.
You quoted Mark Anthony,
not 'Julio caesar. Julius Caeser died before
that inciting speech was made at his funeral.
'
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by IGBOSON1: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ibelong2God:
I'd like to see his face

^^^........Or what's left of it! lipsrsealed
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Certifiedboss: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
vivianblog1:
This happened Few Hours ago , Today 8th of November 2015 along Ozumba Mbadiwe road, in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria. A robber who smashed a car window to steal in traffic was caught by a mob, see Photos below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/traffic-robber-caught-at-ozumba-mbadiwe-vi-this-afternoon-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

They should use sledge hammer on his fingers so he won't be able to grab anything for the next 4months

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by kayalla(f): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
he get luck say na for island, he for done roast by now.
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by jacoik(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
adioolayi:
Jungle Justice is not good..so they say..But if you've experienced traffic robbery before, you won't pity these guys...They are so violent and ready to kill innocent road users.

I don't pity traffic robbers..They are Devil!

Modified: To those saying jungle Justice.. citing ALUU4 as an example,
This is different from ALUU4...those guys were SETUP...
In the case of traffic robbers...Your wind shield will be chattered
with dangerous gadget...All documents, gadgets, money forcefully
collected..if you resist you will be murdered with matchet... All this
happening while your seat belt is on you..you are fixed to your
chair... if you shout..no help..if you have wife and kids in the
car...they all will be traumatized... That's Traffic Robbery!
And you want a scapegoat caught in the act in the day light to go
free by just handing over to the police? No..I don't agree! If you want to do that..good luck to you
honestly u said it all because this guys are wicked!!! as for me oooo I support jungle justice on them

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by jacoik(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
menix:

Have u being suspecting ur neighbor
lolhaha good quenchon but this ur name na plus one oooo. manix , na medicine wey dey cause erection b that okk
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by menix(m): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
jacoik:
lolhaha good quenchon but this ur name na plus one oooo. manix , na medicine wey dey cause erection b that okk

Haahahahahahhahahah...

Baba maybe nah watin make my papa give me that name cous I hear say I get erection as I dey comot from belle..
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by bukas15(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
dearpreye:

Yes. But it still doesn't justify subjecting any human to the treatment the ALUU4 were subject to. Nigeria isn't yet a jungle.
who told u.as a zoological republic dt nizooria is, inhabited by baboons nd monkies, u can only expect jungle justice from d animalistic fellows in dis jungle created by lugard
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Edmen(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
IVORY2009:

Maintain peace ooh, na our wife be dat ooh
our gini? u wnt make I report you to seun. .thou sha not trespass cool[quote author=IVORY2009 post=40808014]
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Uncleodi(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ozumba Mbadiwe road, in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria made front Page twice today for the 1st time!

One was for good, another for evil!!

We are in end times oh!!
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by jacoik(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
menix:

Haahahahahahhahahah...

Baba maybe nah watin make my papa give me that name cous I hear say I get erection as I dey comot from belle..
lolhahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo

1 Like

Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Edmen:
[color=#990000][/color] our gini? u wnt make I report you to seun. .thou sha not trespass cool

U say wetin? I go oil my shakabuka come find u oooo, na our wife be dat oooh
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by jackima: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
This happened last month, November 8, 2015 and not today December 8, 2015. Thank you.
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by BetterChurch: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Karma in action
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by Heymus(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
He get luck sey na church-mind mobs catch am, hin body for telam dis harmattan..
no be because of church mind oooh, its because of the area the thing happened (v. I.), make e go try am for ghetto
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Heymus:
no be because of church mind oooh, its because of the area the thing happened (v. I.), make e go try am for ghetto
na hin luck shaa, e for hiyaram..
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by cole265(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
minasota:

Chukwudi KANU grin
Re: Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) by akigbemaru: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
traffic robber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.