Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Munachi Abii New Music Video! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii New Music Video! (3193 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Palmwinetapper: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
The 28 year old ex beauty queen stunned in her new video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioOovPW54s0
Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Palmwinetapper: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Haters gon hate! Utchgirl awesomelymade and the fool charix angry tongue
Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Whatever you posted up there and my data shall not get mentioned in the same sentence tongue. Was happy thinking you got banned sef, didn't know you were busy fooling around in real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Palmwinetapper: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
charix:
Whatever you posted up there and my data shall not get mentioned in the same sentence tongue. Was happy thinking you got banned sef, didn't know you were busy fooling around in real life.
kip on hating
Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2015
Another cheap video shot with an iphone. Looks like it was recorded in a corner of someone's room.
Stolen flows. Since when did Nigerians start calling themselves "nigger"?
Too old to keep with this rapping thing, na marriage sure pass.
Cheap weave, cheap clothes, fat body.
The only thing you should "kill" at this point in time is a gym.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2015
Its very obvious all the views on the video were made by one person. Somebody must really enjoy watching herself repeatedly wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Palmwinetapper: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2015
charix:
Another cheap video shot with an iphone. Looks like it was recorded in a corner of someone's room.
Stolen flows. Since when did Nigerians start calling themselves "nigger"?
Too old to keep with this rapping thing, na marriage sure pass.
Cheap weave, cheap clothes, fat body.
The only thing you should "kill" at this point in time is a gym.
nothing good ever comes out of your mouth. The day she will marry will be like a film trick in your eyes! Secondly kanye west shoot a music video with his iPhone and it was a genius hit so come at me hoee!
Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
nothing good ever comes out of your mouth. The day she will marry will be like a film trick in your eyes! Secondly kanye west shoot a music video with his iPhone and it was a genius hit so come at me hoee!
But you're not Kanye west neither will you ever come close. Stick to sleeping with brothers since you're skilled in that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by lerumoss(f): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wack..... She can't rap
Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Palmwinetapper: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
lerumoss:
Wack..... She can't rap
sto0 being jealous. Muna spits bars
Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Palmwinetapper: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
charix:

But you're not Kanye west neither will you ever come close. Stick to sleeping with brothers since you're skilled in that.
there's no proof of this your stupid brother claim I hope you know
Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
there's no proof of this your stupid brother claim I hope you know
Its a known fact every time you were ready to get down between the sheets Jude could never get an e r e c t i o n. It was common knowledge in the mansion he was a heavy consumer of blue pills in order to get it up wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Palmwinetapper: 3:32am On Dec 11, 2015
charix:

Its a known fact every time you were ready to get down between the sheets Jude could never get an e r e c t i o n. It was common knowledge in the mansion he was a heavy consumer of blue pills in order to get it up wink.
a lie. Any man gets a hard on by mere looking at muna. I.e that's why you're obsessed with her
Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
a lie. Any man gets a hard on by mere looking at muna. I.e that's why you're obsessed with her
If it was that easy you wouldn't come on nairaland advertising your services daily.
Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Palmwinetapper: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
charix:

If it was that easy you wouldn't come on nairaland advertising your services daily.
men love her but can't get her.
Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
men love her but can't get her.
Hence why you keep marketing yourself to the sons of poor men. I understand, you finally want to settle down with your kind - established billionaires, millionaires and their sons have had their way with you and moved on so you want to use your 'celebrity status' to catch someone from a modest home you can control.
Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Palmwinetapper: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
charix:

Hence why you keep marketing yourself to the sons of poor men. I understand, you finally want to settle down with your kind - established billionaires, millionaires and their sons have had their way with you and moved on so you want to use your 'celebrity status' to catch someone from a modest home you can control.
you don't k now muna. All you just said was trash
Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you don't k now muna. All you just said was trash
Everybody knows enough of Munachi especially from her p-square days tongue.
Re: Munachi Abii New Music Video! by Palmwinetapper: 2:30am On Dec 12, 2015
charix:

Everybody knows enough of Munachi especially from her p-square days tongue.
oh bog off

(1) (Reply)

Famous Hausa Movie Actress ' Aisha Dan Kano Dies At 37 / Yoruba Comedian/actor "Ijebu" On Female Make-up / Alicia Keys Will Never Wear Make-up Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.