Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones (73449 Views)

See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL / See What Americans Are Saying After California Call To Exit The US / See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by creamyworkz: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
x12345678x:

As usual I have no issue with u buh I need u to explain some of these.
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"  (Translation is from the Noble Quran)
Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." 
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" I'll be awaiting ur explanation with all humility. Thank you.

You are evil like i said earlier, the person giving u d info left out Q2:190 where the explanation started "Fight in the way of God those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed, Allah does not like transgressors.
Quran 2:191 says: " And kill them wherever overtake dem and expel them from whereever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. AND DO NOT FIGHT THEM AT AL-MASJID AL-HARAM UNTIL THEY FIGHT YOU THERE. but if they fight you, then kill them such is the recompense of the desbelievers.

you intentionally skipped the part where i wrote in caps, since it wont fit into what you need your citations for.
Q2:192 says" And if they cease, then indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful."
Q2:244 says "And fight in the cause of Allah and know that Allah is Hearing and All knowing"

Does "Fight in the cause of Allah" necessarily mean physical fight? for ur information what i am doing here now is "Fighting in the cause of Allah" its not errytin dahs taken for its literary meaning.

By the way verse 191 was narrative nd not descriptive. the quran is narrating an event that happened in the past and its not a command for us to do. Masjid Al-haram is in saudi arabia, u shld know the war took place there, if its a command as u are portraying it has, why havnt people been going dere to fight. since the land to u is a slaughter slab.
ion tink i need to go further to prove ur hypocacy i tink anyone willing to seeking to understand the truth shld already know how much of a hypocrate u are. so pls get
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lildav:

And who is sameer1212 that I shld wnt 2know?? Please!! undecided

And who is sameer1212 that I shld wnt 2know?? Please!!
WTF! Jane you wan put me for trouble abi? Sir please don't mind her o, she is only joking ni o. grin
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by darlingtonVII(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
creamyworkz:

You are evil like i said earlier, the person giving u d info left out Q2:190 where the explanation started "Fight in the way of God those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed, Allah does not like transgressors.
Quran 2:191 says: " And kill them wherever overtake dem and expel them from whereever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. AND DO NOT FIGHT THEM AT AL-MASJID AL-HARAM UNTIL THEY FIGHT YOU THERE. but if they fight you, then kill them such is the recompense of the desbelievers.

you intentionally skipped the part where i wrote in caps, since it wont fit into what you need your citations for.
Q2:244 says "And fight in the cause of Allah and know that Allah is Hearing and All knowing"

Does "Fight in the cause of Allah" necessarily mean physical fight? for ur information what i am doing here now is "Fighting in the cause of Allah" its not errytin dahs taken for its literary meaning.

By the way verse 191 was narrative nd not descriptive. the quran is narrating an event that happened in the past and its not a command for us to do. Masjid Al-haram is in saudi arabia, u shld know the war took place there, if its a command as u are portraying it has, why havnt people been going dere to fight. since the land to u is a slaughter slab.
ion tink i need to go further to prove ur hypocacy i tink anyone willing to seeking to understand the truth shld already know how much of a hypocrate u are. so pls get
so your Allah support killing? Whether good or bad?
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by creamyworkz: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
At this point, I think it’s very important that I clarify some things to those who actually seek to know the truth.
Firstly, you need to understand that anyone who has a Muslim name can call himself a Muslim, but every Muslim actually practise Islam or should I say not every Muslim understands Islam. In the Quran, Allah (swt) in some verses called upon Muslims (Believers), in some he called upon mumeens (True believers), in some he called upon the kafirs (unbelievers) and in some he called upon insane (the entire human race) he specifically separated these things.
Now what is the deference between Muslim and Mumeen
There are a lot of differences and various ways to distinguish. But that’s a topic for another day. I’ll just highlight this point that a mumeen is a higher degree Muslim, in the Quran it is said that the mumeens are the ones who will be salvaged. But I don’t remember such a promise for Muslims.
You may find some Non-Muslims picking up the Quran and they say this Quran preaches terrorism, No I strongly disagree. In the real sense the Quran is the furthest away from terrorism.
The Quran has verses of history where history is recorded just like any holy book, and non-Muslims translate these verses as though they are commands for me and you. (Need I say this is just a plot to discredit Islam?) They find people with weak faith to tell these things to and those poor souls begin to doubt what they believe in (If only they knew the truth)
When Allah (swt) said “Fight those who fought you” Q2:191, he addressed it to those people at the time of the messenger (Muhammad (saw)). He continued by saying “Drive them out of the same place they drove you out from” pause here for a minute and ask yourself, where was this place? The answer is simple, it was Makah. The believers (Muslims) were driven out of Makah. The prophet had to leave Makah where he was born at that time when the attacks on Muslims seemed like they were never going to stop. So After several years Allah (swt) was instructing them that they have been granted permission to drive them back out of there.
These verses you see people bringing up from the Quran are connected to issues that occurred in history.
However, I have no doubt in my mind that there are people in the world of Islam who act in a manner that is against the Islam which you can label as terrorism, yes I agree, there is no point denying it. But it’s not fair to judge Islam by the actions of a microscopic few self-claimed Muslims, it is not right to paint all Muslims with one brush. Otherwise it will be right to say that all Christians are Crusaders (which is not right), or to say all Jews are Zionists (that’s not true either). We know that there are groups amongst every religion that are military.
In Islam there are guidelines to follow when at war, Islam says: in times of war, “DO NOT KILL WOMEN” “DO NOT KILL CHILDREN” “DO NOT KILL THE ELDERLY” “DO NOT KILL THOSE DEDICATED TO WORSHIP (no matter the religion, whether he’s in his church or temple or whatever it is) DO NOT APPROACH THEM, “DO NOT BURN TREES” “DO NOT DESTROY HOUSES” “DO NOT KILL ANIMALS” “DO NOT BETRAY” “DO NOT ACT IN TRECHEROUS WAYS”
It’s unfortunate that nowadays you find suicide bombers claiming to be Muslims and yet they trespass against everything Islam holds dear.
The truth is, in Islam you are not allowed to commit suicide. Because it is believed that your soul belongs to Allah and you have destroyed his possession by doing so. More so, you are not allowed to kill innocent civilians.
What Islam permits is that if two armies meet, then you have the right to do whatever you have to do on the battle field. A random person buying vegetable to have lunch is not included. So to kill them in the name of Islam is oppression. The prophet (pbh) said “A Muslim will remain in the margins of his religion unless he spills blood illegally (blood of an innocent person). So once you kill one innocent soul, you will be held responsible by Allah (swt) and that might be the reason why such a person will be heading straight to hell no matter how righteous he has been in the past.

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by creamyworkz: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
darlingtonVII:
so your Allah support killing? Whether good or bad?

You can refer to my last post if you seek to understand my belief and wah it says
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Lildav: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
jane0000:
a mature n simple guy dt never bragg even though he came frm a gud/rich family. So u c real men don't come online n insult pple jst because dey live in a particular place.

Hmm!! @jane0000 or whatever u call ur self, quit blowing other ppls trumpet! Speak 4 ur self! I didn't brag about noting, just cracked up about ur response to ppl commenting on the topic, seems u have a problem letting other ppl express their opinions . That's all! So if u r looking for affection or sympathy or tryin 2 sell something no one's buyin , check d next door! tongue tongue
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by darlingtonVII(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
creamyworkz:

You can refer to my last post if you seek to understand my belief and wah it says
I dont wanna understand. All i see in your quote from your "Quaran" is 'Killing' 'killing' and 'more killing'
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by carinmom(f): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
after all this it wont change the fact that I lost a loved one to Muslim fanatics in Kaduna during the sharia riots of 2001.

His only offence was that he is a Christian.

Islam is evil.

What would you then say about the hundreds of muslims that lost their lives in Zangon Kataf in same state in 1992 in the hands of the so called peaceful xtians Bloody hypocrite
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by x12345678x: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
creamyworkz:

Dear friend to put it straight I don't think ur evil or an hypocrite, This is where we differ. Now I would like to take u up on every point that's been highlighted buh I sincerely don't have d tym ryt now as am death busy, so I'll just ask u to explain to me a question dats been bothering me.....What is the penalty for apostasy in Islam?. Dang! how I woulda loved to have a sane debate with you. Thank you very much anyways for replying without threatening to cut off ma head. By the way what do u fink bout ISIS are they muslims?
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Tellemall: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
madridguy:
Who is forcing Islam on them ? Go and read bro and stop talking what you have no knowledge of.

They are not forcing Islam on them. But you must agree that most of the world's awful places have everything to do with Mohammedans who are forcing their religion on others. No need to cite examples. We live in such a world. No point denying it, it's glaring.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by creamyworkz: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
darlingtonVII:
I dont wanna understand. All i see in your quote from your "Quaran" is 'Killing' 'killing' and 'more killing'

Well its a good thing u started by saying u dont want to understand. feel free to wallow in ignorance
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by darlingtonVII(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
creamyworkz:

Well its a good thing u started by saying u dont want to understand. feel free to wallow in ignorance
The truth still remains.... Your religion support and promote killing. No wonder this Boko boys and ISIS feel no remorse at all. It all make sense now.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by creamyworkz: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
x12345678x:

Dear friend to put it straight I don't think ur evil or an hypocrite, This is where we differ. Now I would like to take u up on every point that's been highlighted buh I sincerely don't have d tym ryt now as am death busy, so I'll just ask u to explain to me a question dats been bothering me.....What is the penalty for apostasy in Islam?. Dang! how I woulda loved to have a sane debate with you. Thank you very much anyways for replying without threatening to cut off ma head. By the way what do u fink bout ISIS are they muslims?

I believe you should find the time, if u r really interested in knowing. well to ur question, d fatwa (penalty) for apostacy in islam varies depending on the school of thought u wish to follow: a school of thought believe there is no penalty for it. and they draw their conclusion based on a passage in the quran Q88:21-22 wch besically says "there is no compulsion in religion"
However another school of thought believes its death penalty after waiting a period of time for the apostate to repent, although the type of apostasy deemed to be punishable by these jurists is the political type ( when apostasy becomes a mechanism of public disobedience and disorder). It was a law that was put in place at the time when the early muslims community was a victim of enemies who threatened its unity, safety and secuirity and needed to prevent and punish the equivalent of disertion and treason
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by creamyworkz: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
darlingtonVII:
The truth still remains.... Your religion support and promote killing. No wonder this Boko boys and ISIS feel no remorse at all. It all make sense now.
have a nice day.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by creamyworkz: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
x12345678x:

As for my take on isis, i already explained in one of my recent posts. bt in my next post i'll talk bout isis itself and my take on it if dahs wat u want
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Lsofdk(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
creamyworkz:
At this point, I think it’s very important that I clarify some things to those who actually seek to know the truth.
Firstly, you need to understand that anyone who has a Muslim name can call himself a Muslim, but every Muslim actually practise Islam or should I say not every Muslim understands Islam. In the Quran, Allah (swt) in some verses called upon Muslims (Believers), in some he called upon mumeens (True believers), in some he called upon the kafirs (unbelievers) and in some he called upon insane (the entire human race) he specifically separated these things.
Now what is the deference between Muslim and Mumeen
There are a lot of differences and various ways to distinguish. But that’s a topic for another day. I’ll just highlight this point that a mumeen is a higher degree Muslim, in the Quran it is said that the mumeens are the ones who will be salvaged. But I don’t remember such a promise for Muslims.
You may find some Non-Muslims picking up the Quran and they say this Quran preaches terrorism, No I strongly disagree. In the real sense the Quran is the furthest away from terrorism.
The Quran has verses of history where history is recorded just like any holy book, and non-Muslims translate these verses as though they are commands for me and you. (Need I say this is just a plot to discredit Islam?) They find people with weak faith to tell these things to and those poor souls begin to doubt what they believe in (If only they knew the truth)
When Allah (swt) said “Fight those who fought you” Q2:191, he addressed it to those people at the time of the messenger (Muhammad (saw)). He continued by saying “Drive them out of the same place they drove you out from” pause here for a minute and ask yourself, where was this place? The answer is simple, it was Makah. The believers (Muslims) were driven out of Makah. The prophet had to leave Makah where he was born at that time when the attacks on Muslims seemed like they were never going to stop. So After several years Allah (swt) was instructing them that they have been granted permission to drive them back out of there.
These verses you see people bringing up from the Quran are connected to issues that occurred in history.
However, I have no doubt in my mind that there are people in the world of Islam who act in a manner that is against the Islam which you can label as terrorism, yes I agree, there is no point denying it. But it’s not fair to judge Islam by the actions of a microscopic few self-claimed Muslims, it is not right to paint all Muslims with one brush. Otherwise it will be right to say that all Christians are Crusaders (which is not right), or to say all Jews are Zionists (that’s not true either). We know that there are groups amongst every religion that are military.
In Islam there are guidelines to follow when at war, Islam says: in times of war, “DO NOT KILL WOMEN” “DO NOT KILL CHILDREN” “DO NOT KILL THE ELDERLY” “DO NOT KILL THOSE DEDICATED TO WORSHIP (no matter the religion, whether he’s in his church or temple or whatever it is) DO NOT APPROACH THEM, “DO NOT BURN TREES” “DO NOT DESTROY HOUSES” “DO NOT KILL ANIMALS” “DO NOT BETRAY” “DO NOT ACT IN TRECHEROUS WAYS”
It’s unfortunate that nowadays you find suicide bombers claiming to be Muslims and yet they trespass against everything Islam holds dear.
The truth is, in Islam you are not allowed to commit suicide. Because it is believed that your soul belongs to Allah and you have destroyed his possession by doing so. More so, you are not allowed to kill innocent civilians.
What Islam permits is that if two armies meet, then you have the right to do whatever you have to do on the battle field. A random person buying vegetable to have lunch is not included. So to kill them in the name of Islam is oppression. The prophet (pbh) said “A Muslim will remain in the margins of his religion unless he spills blood illegally (blood of an innocent person). So once you kill one innocent soul, you will be held responsible by Allah (swt) and that might be the reason why such a person will be heading straight to hell no matter how righteous he has been in the past.
nice one there, it's good u clearing the bad impression. religious argument is one thing i don't like meddling with. I'm a christian and so far, the muslims i've met r cool
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by madridguy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
TAKE YOUR TIME AND RESEARCH.

Tellemall:

They are not forcing Islam on them. But you must agree that most of the world's awful places have everything to do with Mohammedans who are forcing their religion on others. No need to cite examples. We live in such a world. No point denying it, it's glaring.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Mrreed(m): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
Owliver:
and how many times have the hateful christians carried out riot against the peaceful muslim? compare to Muslims against christians in Nigeria? lol
read history buks b4 misyarning. d ku klux klan of America dt killed several pple in d name of religion, dnt u knw dt or u pretend nt to knw? the crusaders dat killed millions of non xtians specifically muslims, u dnt knw about dat too? deuteronomy 13 vs12-15 wat does it tok about?
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Mrreed(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
aybabz101:

hw ar they baseless?
ar they nt events dat really took place?
please if u want to post anytin, bring up ur reasonable opinion, reasons and facts. all i see is someone with notin to say

read history buks b4 misyarning. d ku klux klan of America dt killed several pple in d name of religion, dnt u knw dt or u pretend nt to knw? the crusaders dat killed millions of non xtians specifically muslims, u dnt knw about dat too? deuteronomy 13 vs12-15 wat does it tok about?
pls read it if u wanna know d religion dat is intolerant. summary of dt commands Christians to kill non xtians
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Owliver(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mrreed:

history lol. leave history alone. we are sorry for that. oh you have problem with crusaders? tell me why they were formed if you have no idea then use google but anyways thats history. the bible is made of of pre-Jewish, jewish and Christianity. now compare life of ur prophet to life of Jesus lets see whos a terrorist between both.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Tellemall: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
madridguy:

You're quoting me and responding in capitals. shocked

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Lsofdk(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mrreed:

pls read it if u wanna know d religion dat is intolerant. summary of dt commands Christians to kill non xtians
at a young age i wonder what u do with your brain, that is in the old testament and during that time there was nothing like Christianity, christianity came with christ. those are the laws of moses(what u read in deut)
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Mrreed(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2015
Lsofdk:

at a young age i wonder what u do with your brain, that is in the old testament and during that time there was nothing like Christianity, christianity came with christ. those are the laws of moses(what u read in deut)
wat bout ds once too
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys .' " … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword .(NIV)
Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open . (NRSV)
xtians are just bunch of hypocrites. a fellow xtian jst defendd d crusaders action even though its hilarious buh m glad he did. while muslims dnt defend or support terrorism the whole world hav been silent on the daily killings of palestine on their own land(though some of u will say isreal owns d place historically) because they are muslims. several harmless civilians muslims die due to the drone target dt has little or no impact on d influence of ISIS buh d world is quiet about it cos dey re muslims. infact, America is d direct and/or indirect breeder of terrorist. those children they v made orphans do u tynk dey l b happy with the americans? it wil tak lil convincn to mak dem join isis. quote me a vers that supports violence in d Quran and i l prove u wrong. dnt quote bak if u v sumtyn unreasonable to say
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Lsofdk(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2015
Mrreed:

wat bout ds once too
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys .' " … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword .(NIV)
Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open . (NRSV)
xtians are just bunch of hypocrites. a fellow xtian jst defendd d crusaders action even though its hilarious buh m glad he did. while muslims dnt defend or support terrorism the whole world hav been silent on the daily killings of palestine on their own land(though some of u will say isreal owns d place historically) because they are muslims. several harmless civilians muslims die due to the drone target dt has little or no impact on d influence of ISIS buh d world is quiet about it cos dey re muslims. infact, America is d direct and/or indirect breeder of terrorist. those children they v made orphans do u tynk dey l b happy with the americans? it wil tak lil convincn to mak dem join isis. quote me a vers that supports violence in d Quran and i l prove u wrong. dnt quote bak if u v sumtyn unreasonable to say
i won't dispute the fact that violent acts are found in the old testament. i stated Christianity came with christ as you can't find Christians in the old testament and you still went ahead to quote from the old testament. If a Christian engages in violence in the name of Christ, he is doing so in direct disobedience of His Master. Jesus taught that all who live by the sword will die by it ( Matthew 26:52 ).
whereas, In Sura 9 , “But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem [of war]; but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and
practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful” (Sura 9:5). Also in Sura 9, “Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, [even if they are] of the People of the Book, until they pay the jizya [tribute] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued” (Sura 9:29).
The teachings and example of Muhammad are very different. A Muslim who desires to commit violence in the name of Islam can find ample justification for his action both in the Koran and in the words and actions of the prophet Muhammad. same justification which these terrorists support there actions with.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Mrreed(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2015
creamyworkz:

JazakaLlahu khaeran brother. kafirs are fond of misquoting and quoting out of context jst to putsue their bad intentn. dey are d more reasons muslims must not stop acquiring knowledge
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by dealordea(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2015
madridguy:
Hypocrisy is when you think Muslim are terrorist and see American as an Angel. As at 2014, 1,147 innocent Muslim killed in US drone strikes –

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

The public record of violent deaths following the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Documented Muslim deaths from violence.

147,431 – 167,206

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

No one is talking about the Innocent Civilians that lost their lives in NATO airstrikes in Libya and how they turned Libya into War zone.

No one is pointing finger at Tony Blair and his partner in Crime, George W. Bush for crime against humanity. Millions of Children are outta school in Iraq, Libya , Syria because of your USELESS FOREIGN POLICY.

MAY THE WRATH OF GOD BE UPON DONALD TRUMP FOR CALLING MUSLIM TERRORIST.

AMERICA WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE UNTIL THEY STOP TERRORIZING THE WHOLE WORLD.

. May yahoo yahoo boys continue to terrorise them in every part! Stupid people
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by creamyworkz: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mrreed:

JazakaLlahu khaeran brother. kafirs are fond of misquoting and quoting out of context jst to putsue their bad intentn. dey are d more reasons muslims must not stop acquiring knowledge

wa alayka broda. i must say, i really like your comment about amwrica's involvement in breeding terrorism. am going to post an insightful story that the about ISIS that the media has hidden from the public. The media only tells us what they want to sell. during the time of the war in iraq when the us military invaded iraq, CNN reported d event showing iraqi insurgents maltreating american hostages why aljezeera on the other hand was reporting the same event showing US military brutalising iraqi citizens and destroying properties.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Allosaurus: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
jane0000:
lol. Meaning?
You hate Igbos, who are black, but you preach against hating black. Ironic shocked shocked
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Mrreed(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lsofdk:

i won't dispute the fact that violent acts are found in the old testament. i stated Christianity came with christ as you can't find Christians in the old testament and you still went ahead to quote from the old testament. If a Christian engages in violence in the name of Christ, he is doing so in direct disobedience of His Master. Jesus taught that all who live by the sword will die by it ( Matthew 26:52 ).
whereas, In Sura 9 , “But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem [of war]; but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and
practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful” (Sura 9:5). Also in Sura 9, “Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, [even if they are] of the People of the Book, until they pay the jizya [tribute] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued” (Sura 9:29).
The teachings and example of Muhammad are very different. A Muslim who desires to commit violence in the name of Islam can find ample justification for his action both in the Koran and in the words and actions of the prophet Muhammad. same justification which these terrorists support there actions with.
xtians lik to misquote a lot. dd u read d preceedn nd suceedn verse too? here is the verse 6
And if one of the idolaters seek protection from you, grant him protection till he hears the word of Allah, then make him attain his place of safety; this is because they are a people who do not know.
u r claimn dt jesus alredi tld u dt he wu leaves by d sword dies by it so, xtians re free from commitn violence. they are several verses in d Quran too condemn violence too and no where! is violence promoted. u c my brother, majority of yall dnt understand d Qur'an and yet you quote it. taubah 9:29 is an historical event buh nonetheless every chapter of d Quran revealed has explantion and interpretation which is more comlrehensiv than just translation. below is an explanation for the verse, pls read wth an open mind or dere is no need for me to explain den
PAYING JIZYA IS THE CONDITION FOR FIGHTING. THIS STATEMENT IS TOTALLY IGNORED OR OVERLOOKED WHEN LEVYING THIS ALLEGATION OF VIOLENCE ON MUSLIMS .
This verse doesn’t ask the Muslims to do mindless slaughter as the media portrays or deceives. It gives the Muslims the permission to fight only those non-Muslims who do not pay jizya – the state tax. And we all know that jizya is applicable only in an Islamic state. Neither India, nor US or Britain are Islamic states. So to put this verse as an excuse for what happened there only shows how biased, unknowledgable and unfair the media is.
2. THE VERSE DOES NOT ASK THE MUSLIMS TO DO FORCEFUL CONVERSIONS.
Again, the verse permits the muslims to fight the non –muslims in an islamic state ONLY and ONLY if they refuse to pay the jizya – Willingly . Re-read the verse from ANY translation if you are not sure. But once they pay the jizya tax they can continue to believe in their atheistic pagan beliefs, but it will be under an Islamic state. You can still forgive them by not forcing them into Islam, nor oppressing them or being bad to them because of their wrong beliefs.
3. JIZYA ISN’T A RANSOM OR A BAD THING
Coming back to the verse, now people might say isn’t it unfair that they have to pay the jizya tax? Not really. Since when is punishment for refusal to pay lawful taxes considered as terrorism? Also, the jizya tax is very cheap and affordable, and it grants the non-Muslim’s many benefits, benefits which even the Muslims don’t get! For instance, the non-Muslims who are paying jizya in an Islamic state are not obliged to take part in any battle or war, unless they themselves choose to, the Muslims do not have this choice. Muslims have to actually burn their asses out to protect both Muslims and non-Muslims living in their lands . Also if the Islamic state cannot grant protection to the non-Muslims then the non-Muslims are not obliged to pay the jizya tax, since Muslims themselves must meet expectations for the jizya tax to be implemented. Also, Society today has no problem in paying taxes to the government, so therefore they should have no problem in paying a tax in an Islamic state either.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Mrreed(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lsofdk:

to you now every verse that promotes violence are that of moses, i hv several contradictn verses of d bible that dispute your claim. i l share them dependn on ur ability to reason maturely and interact wthout vulgar languages.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Lsofdk(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mrreed:

to you now every verse that promotes violence are that of moses, i hv several contradictn verses of d bible that dispute your claim. i l share them dependn on ur ability to reason maturely and interact wthout vulgar languages.
ride on I'm all ears.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by creamyworkz: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Someone asked me what I feel about ISIS, it took a while for me to get here but, when I first learnt about ISIS and their activities, I felt the need to understand their course and know how the world at large got this stage where humanity is threatened every now and then.
However, I knew quite well the media wasn’t going to provide the answers I seek, after the war in Iraq where the US military went up against Iraqi insurgents, with Al-Jazeera and CNN recorded the same event from two entirely different perspectives, I knew the media was not to be trusted. This led to my research, after a lot of searching and searching, I finally found something tangible.
Just as I expected, the media and politicians weren’t telling the truth about where ISIS came from and who created them.
In a documentary by Ben Swann an investigative journalist from the US, he said “ISIS is entirely the creation of the United States’ behaviour in Iraq”. Angela Keaton the founder of anti-war.com from Los Angeles said “The US military destabilized Iraq on getting there”. I mean as horrible as Saddam Hussein was, Iraq was not unstable, it was a functioning country.
Ben Swann further explained that, when the US military first went to Iraq, they blew the country apart, destroyed the government, toppled Saddam Hussein, destroyed infrastructure and importantly they left behind a power vacuum, one which would have never existed had Hussein not been overturned by the US.
Daniel Mc Adams from Ron paul institute also confirmed the US created conditions in Iraq for ISIS to get its start.
As if that was not enough, ISIS however began as a small insurgent group in Iraq in 2006, they had no money to recruit, no weapons, but they did work to create limited problems for the US. It wasn’t until 2009 that ISIS shifted its base from Iraq where it was largely unsuccessful in developing a foothold to focus on the civil war in Syria. Even there, ISIS struggled to gain a foothold because the two largest groups fighting against the then Syrian president (Al Bashar) were “Al-Qaeda” and the “Free Syrian Army”. Then came a pivotal moment that most Americans aren’t even aware of: In June 2013, a General for the free Syrian Army spoke out on Al-Jazeera and stated that “If International forces did not send weapons the rebels intending to over-throne the Syrian president will lose the war in one month” That was only months before the journalist (Ben Swann) personally confronted the US president about why the US was funding Syrian Rebels. And the president said “I share their concern, and what we’ve done is to say that we will provide non-lethal system to Syrian opposition leadership that are committed to a political transition ……………….” Then neighbouring countries and of course the US began to provide funds, weapons and training to the so-called rebel free Syrian army. By September 2013, American media outlets including CNN were reporting that CIA funded weapons had begun to reach Syrian rebels. The weapons were not American made, but they were funded and organised by the CIA. The artillery was described as light weapons. Where it all fell apart was when weapons that the US insisted will be used by freedom fighters were being in less than one year in the hands of ISIS members, so where did this ISIS members come from?
They obviously were the members of the free Syrian army. The group that John Mc cain Insisted will help over throne the Syrian president, that same group members are those that formed the ISIS we have today.
In June 2014, ISIS went back to Iraq, they were able to grow so fast because of all the US military equipment they were able to acquire. Weapons that US military left in Iraq when they destroyed Iraq. Even when the US realised this, for crying out loud this guys were posting pictures of themselves driving and standing on US military equipment, making videos of it, the US did nothing.
This leaves some questions begging:
Why was the US sending 500million dollars (taxpayers’ money) to the free Syrian army to fight ISIS when these same people are one of the biggest suppliers of weapons and fighters to ISIS?
Why was the US sending new and more powerful weapons to the free Syrian army when they know quite well the same weapons will end up in the hands of ISIS members?
ISIS is a product of the direct action of the US government. They armed lethal jihadist group hoping they will over throne the government in the neighbouring Middle Eastern country.
In words of Daniel Mc Adams “The US government is a victim of its own insane policies”.
The US government armed Osama Bin Ladin and the new mujahidin group in Afghanistan and created Al-Qaeda.
US government helped supply Saddam Hussein chemical weapons for him to use against Iran in 1980 and overturned him in 2003
The US government has foreign policies that makes defence contractors rich and perpetuates violence, death and destruction of entire people groups.
THINGS THE MEDIA WON’T TELL US:
QUESTIONS:
What do you call the US’ invasion of countries like Iraq and Afghanistan?
How many people died in the two tower streak in 9/11? Around 3,000, but do know how many people died in the bombing of Afghanistan? More than 15,000 and that’s just conservative figure, about 50,000 tons of explosives were dropped on innocent civilians, men, women and children.
The Taliban was a creation of the CIA to fight the Russians but the media won’t tell us the truth about this.

Another thing:
People keep saying female genital mutilation is an Islamic problem. I’ll like to say it’s not an Islamic problem, perhaps it’s an African problem. Eretria has 90% female genital mutilation and it’s a Christian country, what do you say about Ethiopia with its 75% female genital mutilation and it’s also a Christian country.
The media creates impression that women are mistreated in the Muslim world, no doubts this may be true in some Muslim majority countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia, but the media wouldn’t tell you that Muslims have elected more than seven women as head of states in these Muslim majority countries. Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Turkey are examples. They talk about a religion of more than 1.5billion people and it suddenly becomes easy to paint them with one brush by saying in Saudi Arabia, women are not allowed to drive and therefore that’s somehow representative of Islam. Whereas, that’s representative of Saudi Arabia. It’s not so in Iran, Indonesia etc...
Turkey has had more female head of states than the US, and yet the media tells us women are considered inferior in the Muslim world.

I am a Muslim and i am not in support of ISIS, but what am not also in support of is the media's refusal to highlight the US' involvement in all of these.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix / Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.