Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones (73440 Views)

See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL / See What Americans Are Saying After California Call To Exit The US / See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by TheDauraMallam: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
You mean people still use Opera in

I can't believe this!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by WAGAZ: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
Lol,as usual cramjones is being deceptive...that is their facebook page and there were more 'anti trump' comments than 'pro'........u only selected the ones you wanted nairalanders to see.
thank u

Cc cramjones
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Allosaurus: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Lordnewton1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
oya dem muslims wat ya say
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
cramjones:
This was stratight up from CNN's comment section when Donald Trump proposed a complete and utter ban of muslims from America. You will think Americans would be outraged, but it seems he is speaking the mind of so many americans as the the comments show.

-CramJones
you as a black man now loves donald trump sad you should be ashamed slave!
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by henryhemon(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
HammerEvery:
Time is up for the jihadists all over the world. Biafrans must start positioning itself to align with the Republicans against the Islamic republic of nigeria even if it mean making big concessions. nigeria survive the Biafra war by making concession Britain, cameroun( bakkassi). Biafra must be ready to do the same. It is all about interests for the world powers and we must conceed something to win a greater Biafra.

Smh. I understand this is the only place mofos like you express themselves.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by maasoap(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Some people can be deceptive, @cramjones for example. What you posted here are comments from the minority on the issue. Liar.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by shilexworldsexy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
HammerEvery:
Time is up for the jihadists all over the world. Biafrans must start positioning itself to align with the Republicans against the Islamic republic of nigeria even if it mean making big concessions. nigeria survive the Biafra war by making concession Britain, cameroun( bakkassi). Biafra must be ready to do the same. It is all about interests for the world powers and we must conceed something to win a greater Biafra.

I can see you are senseless idiots.... Pple like you who are shouting biafra nation... Continue shouting and wasting ur tym.. ..
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
HammerEvery:
I'm not a muslim but see what hate turned you to.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by cold(m): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
We will prevail insha Allah. We will deal with these munafikis and arnes. We shall destroy them,we will annihilate them,we will incapacitate them,we shall decapitate them,we will demolish them,we dehumanise them,we shall...

(20:4645) – “…He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa’id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!”

Allah Akbar,Allah Akbar!

2 Likes

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by harristo(m): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Well of course, Trump's comments thus far may have put most Blacks and Muslims in America against him, but the fact is that, those same comment speaks the mind of most of the remaining Americans (which turns out to be the majority).
You will think the man is foolish. Like play, like play, the man will win the elections.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Justicealh3(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
U think sae I no see U? I kwn that Americans are posses with Gay act and evils doing around the Country.

1 Share

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Allosaurus: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
crusadistic:
Are Igbos white? So why do you hate them? shocked shocked

crusadistic:
the flathèads as usual.

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by cathodekazim: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
I never knew nairaland has turned to a forum of propagandanist, lies and deceit

I read this issue days ago and followed the reaction of amerixans to wht trump said

Infact the republicans he is representing rejected his idea

They said its nt thr idea and several american citizens kikcked against it

But whoever the mod is , tht posted this half filled and biased info just because of ur hatred for islam, yu shall not succeed

This is how terrorism grows

Gross hatred for a particular religion

You think the muslims ar cool with it

We shall never be united and always be enemy to eachother

Tnks to nairaland,I now know muslims and xtains are nt worshipping the same God

Christianity is a religion of deceit, lies, wickedness and doom

The american and uk occupation on d arab soils, killing n maiming each day, yu guys never see tht, bt cn comment of a dozen few bn killed by these islam extremist

Soon the hatred will grow to d fullest in me

Will brainwash my children, my wife, attack a christian population, kill, maim n blow myself up

I hate christainity

Satan was a xtian

Thts why immorality fill the world

Bad dresses, corruption, hiv, looting, rapin, prostitution all rampant in d critian world

Ban me pls

But seun shd knw this, ur mods are biased, terrible and sentimentalist

This shdnt be makin the front page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by chaptersix(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
the world is coming to an end
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by tonychristopher: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
BABE..SPOT ON.......

THE MUSLIM WAHALA TOOO MUCH..BEFORE TODAY IS OVER WE WILL HEAR OF ANOTHER ISLAMIST KILLING

HammerEvery:
Time is up for the jihadists all over the world. Biafrans must start positioning itself to align with the Republicans against the Islamic republic of nigeria even if it means making big concessions. nigeria survived the Biafra war by making concessions to Britain, cameroun( bakkassi). Biafra must be ready to do the same. It is all about interests for the world powers and we must conceed something to win a greater Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Omotayor123:
You can Ban Muslims But you can't Ban Islam. It has come to stay!
let me guess!you are looking for 7 males virgin whose dickk! will never bendundecided

islam my ass
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by harristo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
TheDauraMallam:
You mean people still use Opera in

I can't believe this!!!

Duhhh

There's opera for android. And opera is advantageous in that, it greatly reduces browsing data consumption.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by maurs(f): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
I agree oo. U can't even work with ur own fellow Muslim friends in the US due to fear. It's really sad

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by maasoap(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cramjones didn't even know that Donald Thrump said that he is going to deport all African immigrants, Africa Americans including Obama and his Kenya brothers back to Africa. My point is that Donald Thrump is eccentric.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by ZYZZA: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
Hypocrisy is when you think Muslim are terrorist and see American as an Angel. As at 2014, 1,147 innocent Muslim killed in US drone strikes –

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

The public record of violent deaths following the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Documented Muslim deaths from violence.

147,431 – 167,206

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

No one is talking about the Innocent Civilians that lost their lives in NATO airstrikes in Libya and how they turned Libya into War zone.

No one is pointing finger at David Cameron and his partner in Crime, George W. Bush for crime against humanity. Millions of Children are outta school in Iraq, Libya , Syria because of your USELESS FOREIGN POLICY.

MAY THE WRATH OF GOD BE UPON DONALD TRUMP FOR CALLING MUSLIM TERRORIST.

AMERICA WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE UNTIL THEY STOP TERRORIZING THE WHOLE WORLD.

tell this to Muhammad who started terrorism
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by j1mmy: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
crusadistic:

Better that than to live in forceful conversions under a religion inhabited by people who have lower intelligence than mountain goats.

Islam is a plague, worse than any other disease to ever inflict mankind.

Muslims are filthy swines! For people who don't eat port they are worse than pigs!

4 Likes

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by maasoap(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
maurs:
I agree oo. U can't even work with ur own fellow Muslim friends in the US due to fear. It's really sad
Fear of what if I may ask? That he might blow you to hell?
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by ChappyChase: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
Hypocrisy is when you think Muslim are terrorist and see American as an Angel. As at 2014, 1,147 innocent Muslim killed in US drone strikes –

147,431 – 167,206

No one is talking about the Innocent Civilians that lost their lives in NATO airstrikes in Libya and how they turned Libya into War zone.

No one is pointing finger at David Cameron and his partner in Crime, George W. Bush for crime against humanity. Millions of Children are outta school in Iraq, Libya , Syria because of your USELESS FOREIGN POLICY.

Combine the whole figure in this your analysis, its just like a pinch of salt to the mayhem boko haram has caused in the North! Bro be wise!!

3 Likes

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
oh they should shut up please wats so special about stupid gay smelly americans.quote me nd ull regret
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by preetyb(f): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=onac16 post=40807167]he will lose. the God the Muslims serve will not let him win.

hit like if you agree[/quote
Jesus is the only way to the true God.

2 Likes

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:

147,431 – 167,206

THIS IS A TYPICAL MUSLIM TERRORIST.

So, what have Nigerians done to muslims?
Muslims always feel they are unsecured and hated.
Most abused religion on earth is Islam. That is bad.
NO COUNTRY ON EARTH DESERVES MUSLIMS

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Allosaurus: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Murderers undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by preetyb(f): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
cathodekazim:
I never knew nairaland has turned to a forum of propagandanist, lies and deceit

I read this issue days ago and followed the reaction of amerixans to wht trump said

Infact the republicans he is representing rejected his idea

They said its nt thr idea and several american citizens kikcked against it

But whoever the mod is , tht posted this half filled and biased info just because of ur hatred for islam, yu shall not succeed

This is how terrorism grows

Gross hatred for a particular religion

You think the muslims ar cool with it

We shall never be united and always be enemy to eachother

Tnks to nairaland,I now know muslims and xtains are nt worshipping the same God

Christianity is a religion of deceit, lies, wickedness and doom

The american and uk occupation on d arab soils, killing n maiming each day, yu guys never see tht, bt cn comment of a dozen few bn killed by these islam extremist

Soon the hatred will grow to d fullest in me

Will brainwash my children, my wife, attack a christian population, kill, maim n blow myself up

I hate christainity

Satan was a xtian

Thts why immorality fill the world

Bad dresses, corruption, hiv, looting, rapin, prostitution all rampant in d critian world

Ban me pls

But seun shd knw this, ur mods are biased, terrible and sentimentalist

This shdnt be makin the front page
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by harristo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
EdCure:
Well, America should be a Muslim-free zone.

America is a Muslim-free zone among other things they would no longer be if Donald Trump becomes their president. That man intends to change America gravely, that the world will not remain the same.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by ZYZZA: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
adesegun121:
tongue tongue
very dull thing. How on earth is he to control air passing through his hair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix / Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.