Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones (73443 Views)

See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL / See What Americans Are Saying After California Call To Exit The US / See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
jane0000:
Then u must be a big foool. D id*iot didn't hate only muslims bt black a whole. Think before u talk. Mumu!
I'm using skin light lotion thanks
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by MrCork: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
cramjones:
This was stratight up from CNN's comment section when Donald Trump proposed a complete and utter ban of muslims from America. You will think Americans would be outraged, but it seems he is speaking the mind of so many americans as the the comments show.

-CramJones

...ok ..so he want to ban muslims. .
. Did he say somtin wrong? (No ofeense)
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by MrCork: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
jane0000:
Then u must be a big foool. D id*iot didn't hate only muslims bt black a whole. Think before u talk. Mumu!

....calm dowm jannet....ladys dont swaaar...anyways did I mention I drive £28,000 ( cash ) range rover spot! ! smiley
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Raxxye(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
I'm with them on this one; Trump has all my support!
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by aybabz101: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Please, go through history and see the carnage that has been caused by people in the name of Christianity and other religions. Do not be shortsighted because of hate and bias.

u guys dont seem to understand the point here. in everytin even in technology there will b psychos taking advantage of it. but d questn is hw suceptible d thing is.

i can say it categorically dat no christain can commit an act of terrorism and back it up using the "teachings and actions of jesus christ to support it" but dis cannot b said of isam. all act of terrorism can b supported with many actns of mohammed.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by aybabz101: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mrreed:

all what you wrote are baseless fabrications.
if u really wanna knw d religion that promotes hatred, its Christianity.

hw ar they baseless?
ar they nt events dat really took place?
please if u want to post anytin, bring up ur reasonable opinion, reasons and facts. all i see is someone with notin to say
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by mathow55(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Exactly. Many are more concern about America gun laws, After all America have killed more of fellow Americans than Muslims. And they have killed more Muslims in the middle East than any other country in the world. These are comments from the BBC page.
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153248341687217&id=228735667216&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153248341687217%3Atl_objid.10153248341687217%3Athid.228735667216%3A306061129499414%3A54%3A0%3A1451635199%3A8214535205446796417
American doesn't like the clownish Donald Trump even fellow Republicans. But he is rich and can singlehandedly fund his campaign.
mr idris are you OK?
watin you expect b4?
95% of this comments is coming from muslims
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by mathow55(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Exactly. Many are more concern about America gun laws, After all America have killed more of fellow Americans than Muslims. And they have killed more Muslims in the middle East than any other country in the world. These are comments from the BBC page.
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153248341687217&id=228735667216&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153248341687217%3Atl_objid.10153248341687217%3Athid.228735667216%3A306061129499414%3A54%3A0%3A1451635199%3A8214535205446796417
American doesn't like the clownish Donald Trump even fellow Republicans. But he is rich and can singlehandedly fund his campaign.
mr idris are you OK?
watin you expect b4?
95% of this comments is coming from muslims
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
CR77:
Come to stay indeed tongue
Don't mind them
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Owliver(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
ISLAM IS PEACE.

yet you behead those who leave. sentence those who open blogs. moohamed only used it to gain political power nothing else.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Owliver(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mrreed:

and how many times have the hateful christians carried out riot against the peaceful muslim? compare to Muslims against christians in Nigeria? lol
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Chimdiebere(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=preetyb post=40813846][/quote] no need to Argue! the likes of you belong to Hell Fire already!
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Owliver(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Please, go through history and see the carnage that has been caused by people in the name of Christianity and other religions. Do not be shortsighted because of hate and bias.
talking about history. islam has done worse but hey leave history alone. talk now
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Owliver(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
nnannaidoko:
Igbos always talk about Biafra, but they are always attacking their fellow Igbos that are muslims. This is why I don't believe in Biafra for a second. Every country in the world today is multi-religious. So, if you are really serious about forming your own country, you will not be so intolerant, and resort to burning mosques in your own place and insulting your fellow Igbos that are muslims.Stupidity is when you act as if Christianity is the birthright of all Igbos, when your forefathers were all traditionalists, yet you keep on criticising the north for not having freedom. Yoruba land on the other hand is evenly divided between Muslims and Christians, yet you do not hear any tension. Biafra will be the most religiously bigoted country on earth if it is formed.
if every country is multi religious. why do we have muslim countries? which means other religions there are barely recognised. try something else
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by madridguy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Then your brain must be empty. Do you know how many Americans working as an expatriate in Arab countries ?

francisbiz:

SWAP ISIS WITH AMERICA, i.e ISIS BECOMES AMERICA. WHERE WOULD YOU BE, MONKEY.
TRUMP SAID WHAT MOST HUMAN BEINGS NEED AND DESIRE, HE DID NOT INSULT MUSLIMS.
STAY IN YA MAMA'S HOUSE IS NOT AN INSULT,
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, JUST DO THE ONLY THING MUSLIMS KNOW HOW TO DO BEST ; GO WEAR A VEST AND SHOUT THAT THING YOU USUALLY SAY AND THEN, DETONATE YOUR VEST-SUICIDE BOMB. KAABOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Owliver(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
nnannaidoko:
How many Igbo Muslims are even local govt chairmen in Igbo land, let alone commissioner. The demonised Hausa land has ministers, SGF, and even a speaker of the house, and a former governor that is a Christian. Yet, you act as if Hausas are the intolerant ones. This deception has to stop.
as of 8th of dec 2015 mention on muslim dominated state with a christian governor and i will mention 5 christian dominated states with Muslim governor lets see who's more bigotory
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Chimdiebere(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mrreed:

biggest lie from the pit of Hell! maybe you're just an unfortunate Muslim who doesn't understand anything at all! you people and your "Bigots" claim you're fighting for God, when you know that God alone can fight for himself! it's just so unfortunate that these same set of "Muslims" will later be running to Churches to see Men of God because one Demon like that is tormenting them! let them run to Alfa or Imam to "deliver them" from those demons! Nonsense! Meanwhile I rep being Christ-ian but not a Religious condemner!
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by baesheska(f): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Y'all supporting that Trump guy..I dunno wat to say... Yhu should understand dat islam isn't all about killing...those terrorist groups has just spoilt the image of the religion. Yhu can go on blabbing, insulting the religion. Just know dat there are some good muslims out there who are not in support of ISIS or bokoharam n d rest. I believe what dose ones are practicing isn't islam. IAM A MUSLIM,IAM NOT A TERRORIST AND IAM PROUD OF MY RELIGION. End of opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Owliver(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
Then your brain must be empty. Do you know how many Americans working as an expatriate in Arab countries ?

but are no given citizenship. you dont allow them dress to their taste in arabia but when they move to ban hijab people like you wail. double standard? oh i guess ur religion is more important than other peoples belief
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Hamster143(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Muslim's are in big trouble... let them ban junkerter first I'll be happy.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Owliver:
as of 8th of dec 2015 mention on muslim dominated state with a christian governor and i will mention 5 christian dominated states with Muslim governor lets see who's more bigotory
. Please, let's not deceive ourselves. I am sure that you are educated. You ignored most of my comments and picked one. In the whole Kaduna state, only the south is Christian dominated, yet they had a governor from the south. Right now, Buhari appointed an Hausa Christian as SGF, and the current speaker is from Bauchi, which is muslim dominated. Please mention one Igbo muslim that has occupied a tangible political position for the past fifty years. As for the muslim country part many muslim countries do not go around burning churches. It is the terrorist that do this. In Igbo land, those that burn mosques are supported by majority of Igbos, and they are representing Biafra. Please, let's be objective.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Owliver(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
baesheska:
Y'all supporting that Trump guy..I dunno wat to say... Yhu should understand dat islam isn't all about killing...those terrorist groups has just spoilt the image of the religion. Yhu can go on blabbing, insulting the religion. Just know dat there are some good muslims out there who are not in support of ISIS or bokoharam n d rest. I believe what dose ones are practicing isn't islam. IAM A MUSLIM,IAM NOT A TERRORIST AND IAM PROUD OF MY RELIGION. End of opinion.
yh yh we keep hearing that everyday. draw a catoon of mohamed today and your likes will go gaga. oh i forgot how peaceful muslims in northern nigeria have been nice to christians.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by mathow55(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
baesheska:

are you OK?
your husband will live the kind of life Mohammed lived when he was a life , he will marry more wives after you. smh
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by baesheska(f): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
D poster above me..stop being sarcastic..it doesn't fit yhu
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by aybabz101: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
harristo:

Most muslims will disagree with the bold.
We've established that the Bible can be abused like the Koran to perpetrate acts of violence and others. And like you pointed out, most people including me can convincingly disprove claims made by abusers. And this is what most Muslims who try to defend Islam against abusers try to do.

I don't know much about the teachings of Islam or the content of the Koran, but the Muslims I've seen defending Islam always say their prophet taught peace.

I think this is how it went down (from what I've read). At the beginning, the prophet mohammed weighed war to conquer lands and make more people accept the teachings of Islam. Then he passed on the teachings in written form (the Koran). And this teaching, a peaceful one, is what Muslims are suppose to follow. Those who are trying to weigh war in the name of following prophet mohammed are simply abusing Islam's history.

And I said the same thing happened in christianity. At the onset, as seen in the old testament, wars were fought, people were killed. Then Jesus came and gave us a message of peace and love, followed by his apostles. People still abuse the old testament teachings and stories today.

At the beginning, the prophet mohammed weighed war to conquer lands and make more people accept the teachings of Islam

christianity simply means christ-like. i.e xtians follow christ's actions. my point here is simple what mohammed did is propotional to terrorism. n dat is wat his rafical followers are doing today because dey believe dat everytin he did was sactioned by God.

if jesus had waged war during his life time, believe me 'radical xtians' will also follow his footstep.

the point here is nt abt GOD, it is abt christianity n islam founded by jesus n mohammed respectively. the bible n koran are jst story books jst follow the actions of there various role models( the main actors) n judge.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Owliver(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Please, let's not deceive ourselves. I am sure that you are educated. You ignored most of my comments and picked one. In the whole Kaduna state, only the south is Christian dominated, yet they had a governor from the south. Right now, Buhari appointed an Hausa Christian as SGF, and the current speaker is from Bauchi, which is muslim dominated. Please mention one Igbo muslim that has occupied a tangible political position for the past fifty years. As for the muslim country part many muslim countries do not go around burning churches. It is the terrorist that do this. In Igbo land, those that burn mosques are supported by majority of Igbos, and they are representing Biafra. Please, let's be objective.
beating around the bush. lolz. i repeat. mention a muslim dominated state with a christian governor and i will mention five christian dominated state with Muslim governors. and tell me, are muslim igbos up to 0.1% of igbos? you are funny. a christian in a muslim country is not a first class citizen true or false?
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by mathow55(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
nnannaidoko:
bros you no sabi any thing, the Muslim in the south east are the shoe makers, pash pash tailors. they do the odd jobs there. And you expect those persons to hold political office
mr man get sense
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Owliver(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
one thing is sure. when sharia is adopted by a country the christians are nobody. they are silenced. asked to pay jizya or whatever. even in England they now operate sharia? islam hardly integrate with others. yoruba muslims who relate wiyh christians are considered fake by northerners who are hostile to christians. now who's fake and whos real? lol
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
mathow55:

bros you no sabi any thing, the Muslim in the south east are the shoe makers, pash pash tailors. they do the odd jobs there. And you expect those persons to hold political office
mr man get sense
. I guess in your mind, you make sense. Ignorance is never an excuse. I personally know many Igbo Muslims that are very educated and hv achieved far more than a loser like you. But I guess I should not blame you. After all, you may just be naturally dumb.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by gurunlocker: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
tell me three Muslim country that is peaceful.

1. BAHRAIN

2. QATAR

3. UAE

I DONT HAVE TIME FOR SHI.TTT

Lol.. . Bahrain? now I know..... you skip other questions, or its just your sight?
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by harristo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
aybabz101:

At the beginning, the prophet mohammed weighed war to conquer lands and make more people accept the teachings of Islam

christianity simply means christ-like. i.e xtians follow christ's actions. my point here is simple what mohammed did is propotional to terrorism. n dat is wat his rafical followers are doing today because dey believe dat everytin he did was sactioned by God.

if jesus had waged war during his life time, believe me 'radical xtians' will also follow his footstep.

the point here is nt abt GOD, it is abt christianity n islam founded by jesus n mohammed respectively. the bible n koran are jst story books jst follow the actions of there various role models( the main actors) n judge.

You are wrong. If religion was plainly about following the actions of their role models then many people would not be able to be christians today.
Jesus' life clearly showed christians aren't suppose to fight back against people trying to terrorize them. His immediate followers, the early christians, clearly lived as such. How many people who professed to be christians would be able to do that - flee and not fight back when you are being attacked.
Christians today who attack others today or fight wars, justify their violent act of self defense and revenge using the Bible. This disprove your point that religion is only about following the lives of the main actors.
The core of Islamic teaching is to live after what's written in the Koran, as that's believed to be the will of Allah. Mohammed was a prophet sent to give the people the message of Allah, and that message was what the people ought to live by. So you can see that those terrorist aren't true Muslims - they aren't following the true message of Islam.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Owliver:
one thing is sure. when sharia is adopted by a country the christians are nobody. they are silenced. asked to pay jizya or whatever. even in England they now operate sharia? islam hardly integrate with others. yoruba muslims who relate wiyh christians are considered fake by northerners who are hostile to christians. now who's fake and whos real? lol
. If you know about Yoruba and Hausa Muslims, who gave you the right to decide that the Yorubas are the fake ones. You seem to be eager to demonise all Muslims. You can continue doing that if it gives you pleasure, but intolerance, does not make Igbos strong. Rather, it makes them very weak and divided. If you are going to act as if all,Igbos must be in one religion, then go back to idol worshipping, which is your original religion. Instead, all we do in Nigeria (both Muslims and Christians) is to carry religion in our head, even more than the whites that brought it here. Answer the question, tell me one Igbo muslim commissioner in the last 60 years in Igbo land. What is the percentage of Igbos in Lagos?. Yet you now have house of assembly members. This is tolerance and civility, not pumping of chest and fighting your fellow tribesmen because of religious differences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix / Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.