Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) (23970 Views)

I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by eleko1: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by frisky2good(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nothing wey we no go import for this country, even ordinary igbo wey fit grow inside flower pot we dey import.
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by goldenceo1: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
No wonder my frnd always brag about that he is high on Ghana weed.

Advice: stay clear of Ghana weed d tin strong pass Oshogbo weed oh!

1 Like

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by MRBrownJ: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
thats such a stoopid article.... of course he is paying school fees with proceeds from drug smuggling, what do they think drug smugglers do with their money?!
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by biafranqueen: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
CC's (Change Chanters) are now suffering Buharinomics...

2 Likes

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by fm7070: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ghana weed high pass naija own ooooooooo. The thing dey turn Ghanaian head ooo, that's why you have many mad guys on the street on accra
their brain no sharp like our own

1 Like

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by phonesNgadgets: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Only the end can justify the means.

1 Like

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by samplegirl(f): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
nawtibownie:
26 years with 2 wives, really? I wish him a good time in jail. His dippy wives should help him with the end of year sales if another consignment is sent. Yeye

Which jail? 80% if not more of people that arrested him are the end users. This is a question of '' no settle well ''.

Don't be deceived dear. Nigeria ehh!

1 Like

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by mexdon(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
To be a father is not a day job.

1 Like

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Sanchase: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Habaa, why u go dey smuggle weed from ghana when I can supply you with 500kg a week.

You see your life greed don finish you, u dey find cheap weed go ghana now devil don soda ur nyash cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by funmijoyb(f): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=24pt] Edwin Igbokwe a biafran [/size] Edwin Igbokwe
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by tonychristopher: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
after they say it is igbo...but I wont comment
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?

2 Likes

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Massdamm(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Xo funny kip it up na there p bdat one...
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by NNPCFACTS: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
The funny thing is an average man smokes weed including the NDLEA guys and the judges that will send these guys distributing happiness to a depressed people from bad governance to jail.

Best to stay high if you can.

1 Like

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Leave the weed alone, the weed never hurt nobody.
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by redsun(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
He is for sure a more patriotic nigerian than Tinubu or any other nigerian politician that robs the poor they claim to govern.He didnt do anything wrong,all he did was distribute herbs not alcohol,cigarretes,cocaine or heroin that are really dangerous to humanity.
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Missmossy(f): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Such silly excuses!!

Like saying it would make him exonerated
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by akigbemaru: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
TWO WIVES WITHOUT JOB
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Ogbulaba(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
I wonder y pple always call weed a drug, for heaven's sake it's a fucking plant (actually 1 of the best gift of nature to man

1 Like

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Ogbulaba(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
fm7070:
Ghana weed high pass naija own ooooooooo. The thing dey turn Ghanaian head ooo, that's why you have many mad guys on the street on accra
d last time I checked, weed can't make a sane person run mad
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by ugowinn(m): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
I wonder why when these people are caught they start crying and looking all "pity-party" like "I don't know how it happened". Whereas they calculatedly and thoughtly execute their nefarious n dastardly acts basking in the euphoria of its sin. Na wa ooo
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by iamord(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2015
fm7070:
no. You are the mad person for saying such cos. If weed is making you mad then check what u puffing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) / Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair / Osun Lotto Operator Commits Suicide Over Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.