Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

How To Reg Whatsapp With A Lost Contact! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Reg Whatsapp With A Lost Contact! (647 Views)

How To Make Money Online On Facebook,google+,whatsapp With Googleafrica / WAWUU!!! TTT Is Back On Whatsapp With Bisola And Their Conversation Has Lea / He Got #7000 For Returning A Lost 12 Million Naira. What Do U Think Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reg Whatsapp With A Lost Contact! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Please everyone ..I lost my phone just last week here together with my sim card.... and ever since I've been trying to register WhatsApp on my new phone with the old lost contact all to no avail....
I have so many contacts there on WhatsApp and chat groups so important to me and I have no way of getting them back...... I beg anyone here if you know of a way... please help!... thanks in anticipation!...

Lalasticlala please help a brother in need sad
Re: How To Reg Whatsapp With A Lost Contact! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
plsss
Re: How To Reg Whatsapp With A Lost Contact! by Intanet(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
checkout Whatsapp Login on PC with less complex and quicker process. In no time, you'll be able to access WhatsApp on your PC

(1) (Reply)

Did You Play This Game As A Kid? Can You Tell Us It's Title? / Attention Please, Mr Seun!!! / The Nigeria Police Of 1948 (picture).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.