Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Its Very Urgent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Its Very Urgent (648 Views)

I Need To Contact Thjis Man Very Urgent / Tracking Down Scammers - Very Urgent Please / Please Help Spread Till It Gets To Ubong Daniel Udoh Very Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Very Urgent by Pwettyella(f): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good day to all fellow nairalanders
Its with serious fear and sadness I right this,God knows I nvr wanted to cos m really scared of being bashed or being termed a scam,bt I av no choice bt to try nd see if God wil answer my prayer through dis forum
I once opened a thread asking for help to purchase a form,my HND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING form,God answered my prayer nd good nairlanders came to my rescue,m really greatfull for that cos dey gave me hope.
Now I av been offered admission,my name came out on the list,Yabatech list.
You can check it there,my name is Tella Oluwatosin Titilayo, appication no: YCT1534860
I m seriously I need of help to complete my admission process.I need to pay for the acceptance fee which is closing in few days tym
I m ready to give any information watsoever to prove myself.
Thanks and GoD bless.
My no:08146694900
Re: Its Very Urgent by Intrepid01(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2019
Hi, wassup

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Proof That The Average Nigerian Is Shallow Minded? / Locals Reveal Kaduna Stabbing Unrelated To Religion Or Fasting. / The 2nd Richest Man In The World (WARREN BUFFET) Tells His Secretes To Success.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.