Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Tecno L5 official discussions - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L5 official discussions (88059 Views)

Innjoo Fire 2 Plus Official Discussions Thread / TECNO L8 Official Discussions Thread / Tecno L5 Price In Nigeria And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
I have an Infinix Hot note 2GB/32GB and 2GB/16GB
Super neat with all accessories, documentation and carton.

LG G3 3GB/32GB

Also
I have a Blackberry Curve 4
Nokia asha 303

08185350069.. Lagos/Ibadan..!
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
This phone is useless to me now, because i cant root it and it doesn't charge other phones i connected it to my infinix hot2 usb cable using the Otg cable its not charging, its battery is non removable, worst of all it doesn't read my external hard disk am just tired of this small screen heavy shit, wondering why i bought it for 20500, i thought it would support my hot 2 but i was wrong, i just like only the camera which is impressive for a 5mp and the battery is superb, but the rest is nonsense
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Dudecollins(m): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2016
Who has an idea of how much the phone cost presently
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by madjnr: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2016
Jonathan2787:
This phone is useless to me now, because i cant root it and it doesn't charge other phones i connected it to my infinix hot2 usb cable using the Otg cable its not charging, its battery is non removable, worst of all it doesn't read my external hard disk am just tired of this small screen heavy shit, wondering why i bought it for 20500, i thought it would support my hot 2 but i was wrong, i just like only the camera which is impressive for a 5mp and the battery is superb, but the rest is nonsense
guy you're high or you bought fake phone... Mine works well

1 Like

Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2016
Dudecollins:
Who has an idea of how much the phone cost presently

I have one for sale
Lagos..!
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by kolexepana: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
I have an Infinix Hot note 2GB/32GB and 2GB/16GB
Super neat with all accessories, documentation and carton.

LG G3 3GB/32GB

Also
I have a Blackberry Curve 4
Nokia asha 303

08185350069.. Lagos/Ibadan..!
Infinix na Phone

1 Like

Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
kolexepana:

Infinix na Phone

No.. Na calculator grin
Na you be that Tecno shill ba..? undecided
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by kolexepana: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

No.. Na calculator grin
Na you be that Tecno shill ba..? undecided
Wetin concern me nd tecno
Shm.. you know Aplha Marvel x502? na infinix worst phone be that.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2016
kolexepana:

Wetin concern me nd tecno
Shm.. you know Aplha Marvel x502? na infinix worst phone be that.

Are you done..? undecided
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by kolexepana: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Are you done..? undecided
Done with?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2016
madjnr:
guy you're high or you bought fake phone... Mine works well
guess am high, because we took marijuana together remember?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by mosjames: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Oboy, where you buy your own L5 from
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
mosjames:

Oboy, where you buy your own L5 from
your shop i guess
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by madjnr: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
am sure this guy is not using the phone.. he just came to bad mouth it... you're the only one complaining of such... you bought a defective phone better return it
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by madjnr: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
am sure this guy is not using the phone.. he just came to bad mouth it... you're the only one complaining of such... you bought a defective phone better return it... your rants are clueless like our former presido
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by mosjames: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jonathan2787:
your shop i guess
Nah, me no dey sell phone.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by jazinogold(m): 5:42am On Mar 31, 2016
please what is the current price of this device?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Hormor14(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Help guy my phone l5 dey always damage memory card
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by kolexepana: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hormor14:
Help guy my phone l5 dey always damage memory card
You've been buying fake. embarassed
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by afezy110(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
pls can anyone help me out. i need a browsing cheat for mtn using psiphon or netloop...pls
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by MossLuv: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Maybe mine is fake! I bought one here in mkd and not up to a month d phone develop fault (refused to increase battery charging even though it indicated "charging" it finally went off and refused to power or charge) i took it back to d shop i bought it and they registered it and told me they would take it to lagos. To cut d story shot, they brought d phone back and i used it 4 just 4days and it develop same problem again! It seems its a general factory problem with d model coz i met another man with dsame problem in their shop today... Unfortunately, he just bought it 5days ago. Pls any other person with similar problem or solution should pls share ur experience or idea...
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by gentlegenius(m): 4:08am On Apr 05, 2016
madjnr:
ithas good ram management, always with 500mb plus ram
Do you mean TECNO L5? I don't think that is true. The total ram of the phone is 968mb. I noticed that the lollipop operating system consumes around 500mb of ram, leaving behind just 468 Mb. My apps takes over 300mb, so my free ram is always around 150mb which is not enough for me. My sister's H6(same ram size as L5), is always on 600mb free ram despite her apps using nearly 400mb of ram. It seems like kitkat OS manages ram more than lollipop OS. This is why 1gb ram is unsuitable for a lollipop device.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by madjnr: 4:21am On Apr 05, 2016
gentlegenius:

Do you mean TECNO L5? I don't think that is true. The total ram of the phone is 968mb. I noticed that the lollipop operating system consumes around 500mb of ram, leaving behind just 468 Mb. My apps takes over 300mb, so my free ram is always around 150mb which is not enough for me. My sister's H6(same ram size as L5), is always on 600mb free ram despite her apps using nearly 400mb of ram. It seems like kitkat OS manages ram more than lollipop OS. This is why 1gb ram is unsuitable for a lollipop device.
I meant the custom ROM I ported for the device
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by gentlegenius(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2016
madjnr:
I meant the custom ROM I ported for the device
Ok sir... Pls enlighten me on this. From the screen shots you posted about your device ram management, I observed that your apps used 99mb and you were left with 725mb free ram out of the total 968mb. This means that your system used just about 144mb. Was it like this when you didn't port the custom ROM? If it's the custom ROM that makes your system to consume less ram, then I will like to do the same and I need your help.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by gentlegenius(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2016
shedo4sure:
mehn l5 is better only in ba3... Be truthful 4 once... No lolipop device can multi-task beta dan a kitkat device... Besides dat Mt6580 chipset is less powerful dan mt6582... Mind u i av used both fones, so i'm talking by experience... L5 is a modern fone sha, while h6 is a bit outdated.. Bt i personally prefer h6 to l5...
Well... My sister uses H6 while I'm using L5. Both are 1gb ram, but my L5 lollipop system consumes between 480-510 Mb of ram while the H6 doesn't seems to consume any ram leaving about 968mb for the user and my L5 leave only about 468 Mb. I think this is why the H6 is far ahead of L5 in multitasking. I dumped my TECNO P5 just because it has a meagre 512 Mb ram of which 468 is available to the user. I bought the L5 thinking that the 1gb ram will be an upgrade to that of my previous device but now I find myself facing the same problem of managing 468mb ram again. But how can this lollipop system takes more ram than the user apps? Pls my fellow L5 users, help me answer these questions: Did you guys also notice what I'm talking about? How many Mb ram does your system consumes? Is there any way of fixing the problem? For those that root their L5, do you still experience this issue? I need help as soon as possible.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Borwe: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2016
Well, for all those beautiful displays, the recent apps menu layout, the cool status bar, the bright nice colorful themes. All this comes at a price... Perfomance + RAM is reduced heavily. Pretty sure if you got a kitkat ROM on that L5 it will perform better than H6. If you want to update nadroid version skip to 6.0 or wait for N, Lolipop had a lot of memory issues to begin with.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by madjnr: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
gentlegenius:

Ok sir... Pls enlighten me on this. From the screen shots you posted about your device ram management, I observed that your apps used 99mb and you were left with 725mb free ram out of the total 968mb. This means that your system used just about 144mb. Was it like this when you didn't port the custom ROM? If it's the custom ROM that makes your system to consume less ram, then I will like to do the same and I need your help.
yeah it's the custom ROM... I have ported about four cool custom ROM for tecno l5... With good ram optimisation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by saymakas: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Pls l bought Dis phone 2 days ago but it is slow,freezes and also hangs a lot,pls can someone help on what l should do to make it work better,
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by gentlegenius(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
madjnr:
yeah it's the custom ROM... I have ported about four cool custom ROM for tecno l5... With good ram optimisation
Wow... Pls add me on whatsapp so that we can discuss this. I seriously need your help on how to port custom ROM. I'll appreciate your efforts. Thanks. (08069678336).
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by emmaliveth10(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Good evening all,please i want to get this phone. Does it play Fifa 2016 and Asphalt so well?

Thanks!
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Borwe: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
LOL, this days all you need for those games is 512mb RAM and dual core processor. This device should run them smoothly
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
How much is dis amazing device now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison / Download Your Mobile DSTV For YOUR PHONES.. / Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.