Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison (88092 Views)

Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / Tecno N7 Vs Q1 Vs N3: Full Comparison And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by TeenageMoney(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2013
No Doubt People Loved Tecno N3 Which is the most famous and 1st Adnroid Smartphone from Tecno. With the new release of Tecno P3, Many people think its a modification of Tecno N3 because it has almost every feature N3 has With some other features it doesnt have.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JF9HL3ImPpY/UY0PsQFjNEI/AAAAAAAAAhE/o5Ayt8pKKts/s1600/N3%2BVs%2BP3-788819.gif[/img]

Today, we will be having a full comparison between both devices to see if really P3 is a modification of Tecno N3.

Body::

Tecno P3 Has a Dimension of 115.8 x 62x 11.7 mm whereas Tecno N3 Has a Dimention of 115 x 62x 11.7 mm
Both devices comes in 3 Colors; White, Black and Yellow.

Display::

Both Devices Has a Size of 3.5 inch.
Tecno P3's Display Material : TFT whereas Tecno N3 Was Built with LCD.
Tecno P3 Type : CTP
Both Devices Has a Resolution of 320*480

Memory And OS:

Tecno P3 Has an Internal memory of 512MB whereas N3 has an internal memory of 64MB.
Tecno P3 has a RAM of 512MB whereas N3 has a RAM of 64MB/512MB
Both Devices has a Card slot space for Micro SD and can occupy external memory of about 32GB.
Tecno P3 runs an Operating system of Android 2.3.5 while Tecno N3 runs an Operating system of Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread.

Network and Connectivity:

Both Devices Supports 3G, 2G.
Both Devices Has a 2 Sim card slot
P3 Supports WLAN and WIFI while N3 doesnt.
P3 Doesnt support GPS Navigation while N3 Does.
Both devices has Bluetooth, USB Port and EarPhones.
Both Devices supports GPRS and EDGE

EntertainMent:

Both Devices Doesnt Support Flash, Ebook reader and Ganmes.
P3 doesnt support Java while N3 Does
Both Devices Has FM Radio.
P3 Supports Voice recording while N3 doesnt

Camera:

Both Devices have a Primary Camera of 3MP.
P3 has a Secondary Camera of 0.3MP while N3 doesnt.
P3 Has a FlashLight while N3 doesnt.
Both Devices has an Image size of 2048*1536.
Both Devices support Video Recording.

Battery:

Tecno P3 has a capacity of BL-4E(1400mAh), Talk time : Up to 3.5hrs and Standby time : Up to 150hrs. While N3 has a Capacity of Li-Ion 1400mAh, Talk time : Up to 7hrs and Standby time : Up to 200hrs.

Basic Tools:

Tecno P3 Comes with Torch, Calculator, World clock, Alarm, Memo, Calendar while N3 Doesnt come with any.

Other Features:

Tecno P3 Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
Tecno N3 Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass

Tecno P3 Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Tecno N3 Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail

Both Devices Has HTML Browser.

http://www.etechvilla.com/2013/05/is-tecno-p3-modification-of-n3-check.html

7 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by MRXELA(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2013
Eeh talk true?! *hiding my n3*

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by MRXELA(m): 7:43pm On May 10, 2013
Eeh talk true?! *hiding my n3*

1st to com...

Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by TeenageMoney(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2013
MR XELA: Eeh talk true?! *hiding my n3*

1st to com...

Sorry

You smoke Weed die

3 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by soullove87: 8:24am On May 11, 2013
I totally disagree with most of the specifications given to n3 aside the fact that I don't like n3 coz I dash friend and purchase d5 coz I have full access to wireless...... and d5 is superb.

here are the modification to what the writer writes .....

1..n3 has a phone memory of 175MB I believe n3 users can actually figure this out...... by going to setting, then to application and add up their used and the free memory together ...which will equal to 175MB......

2. Tecno N3 has an user ram of 390MB even all ram booster available on Google play prove it to be 409...... go to setting and figure it out as well.

3..Tecno n3 support e-book download any book and download e-book reader as well.....what user does not understand is the more tecno install their own application the less the memory becomes ......this is because it will not allow you to move it into your memory card.

4....Tecno p3 support GPS download it from Google play and you're free to go.

5......Tecno N3 support gamming and user of tecno n3 can attest to this.

Above all..............Please posting of what that can confused user is not that good.
Please note.....I'm not judging anyone ...........and I respect all friends view. thakz

correct me, if my post is wrong.

15 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by TeenageMoney(m): 9:15am On May 11, 2013
soullove87: I totally disagree with most of the specifications given to n3 aside the fact that I don't like n3 coz I dash friend and purchase d5 coz I have full access to wireless...... and d5 is superb.

here are the modification to what the writer writes .....

1..n3 has a phone memory of 175MB I believe n3 users can actually figure this out...... by going to setting, then to application and add up their used and the free memory together ...which will equal to 175MB......

2. Tecno N3 has an user ram of 390MB even all ram booster available on Google play prove it to be 409...... go to setting and figure it out as well.

3..Tecno n3 support e-book download any book and download e-book reader as well.....what user does not understand is the more tecno install their own application the less the memory becomes ......this is because it will not allow you to move it into your memory card.

4....Tecno p3 support GPS download it from Google play and you're free to go.

5......Tecno N3 support gamming and user of tecno n3 can attest to this.

Above all..............Please posting of what that can confused user is not that good.
Please note.....I'm not judging anyone ...........and I respect all friends view. thakz

correct me, if my post is wrong.

I cannot categorically say wether you are wrong or not but the specifications i used were culled from Tecno's Website and then I compared both in my own Language...

Check:

http://www.tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/P3

http://www.tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/N3

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by soullove87: 10:27am On May 11, 2013
Teenage Money:

I cannot categorically say wether you are wrong or not but the specifications i used were culled from Tecno's Website and then I compared both in my own Language...

Check:

http://www.tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/P3

http://www.tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/N3

Brother!

datz what make tecno unprofessional .......
dey further claims n3 does nt support ...calculator, alarm, memo when its actually does.....all I can say is dat .....Tecno is d manufacturer of der products so dey are free to say or post rubbish dey posted......

thankz!

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by TeenageMoney(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2013
soullove87:

Brother!

datz what make tecno unprofessional .......
dey further claims n3 does nt support ...calculator, alarm, memo when its actually does.....all I can say is dat .....Tecno is d manufacturer of der products so dey are free to say or post rubbish dey posted......

thankz!

Well, we say according to the producer... I've not used the phone before

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by ponti93(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2013
pls op my tecno n3 has wifi and wlan plus hotspot.thanks

9 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Immanueladebola: 5:29pm On May 11, 2013
kissIs it possible to download java games on tecno p3 pls
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by soullove87: 10:41pm On May 11, 2013
ponti93: pls op my tecno n3 has wifi and wlan plus hotspot.thanks

yes , its does!

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Immanueladebola: 8:29am On May 13, 2013
pls is it possible to download java games on tecno p3,cuz i read it does not support java.....PLS I NID A REPLY
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by hakunajay(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2013
tecno n3 does not support java unless through java emulators. why these chinko people like to dey confuse people for their sites?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by OFFIC3R: 11:48am On May 15, 2013
[b][/b]I saw this phone today at Etisalat office, sold at 15k, took the liberty of snapping a few pics...abeg make una no eye that customer agent for background o.

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by mathefaro(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2013
PLs, is there anywhere i can get this wonderful phone apart from etisalat's office at the moment? And BTW, OP, Some of the specs you gave about N3 are wrong o! My N3 feels belittled
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2013
Evening every1. Pls, where are the TECNO P3 USERS.......... if u av started using P3 pls share ur experience...... Thx.....
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by hakunajay(m): 2:41am On May 16, 2013
tecno p3 rooted and blazing... Seems I'm first to root...

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by soullove87: 6:13pm On May 16, 2013
well...... not everyone like saying the truth.
I purchased my own tecno Q1 after soo many appeals to friends on nairaland about tecno Q1

guys here are d limitations of dis phone which most people will have interest about.

1... Tecno Q1 has internal or phone memory of exactly 503MB and not 4gig as its claim

2....Tecno Q1 has a battery rating same as of Tecno N3 /1450mah/ Remember it's has OS of dat of mighty tecno D5 and N7...... no doubt you can't experience long battery life.

3....Tecno Q1 gamming is too bad but not worst .....you may not noticed this if you're new to android phones or haven't play games on N3, D5 And N7 before as shaking d screen won't give you perfect stirring.

4.... Tecno Q1 heating rate is too much

5.....Tecno Q1 speaker is not encouraged.

sincerely speaking .....aside d response speed and the graphics which other emulate aside n3 which graphic is a little bit dull. this phone is rubbish coz of d battery alone. at this technology age. .... one wont expected such.
regrettifor purchase dis phone.......wen I actually find it difficult to differentiate btwd browsing speed of 3G^H of tecno Q1 and ordinary Edge of tecno D5

..Tecno should produce 3G version of d5 for God sake..... everything about d D5 aside 3G is superb

I posted it so that if you're among those who dislike what d phone does can actually get it rite.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by allanposser: 7:12am On May 17, 2013
I sincerely want to appreciate everyone that showed concern to my post about needing a tecno D5. I have gotten one at a very good price. Thanks to you all. I think the next issue I have now is which network is cheaper to use for browsing on android phones like the tecno D5. And is there anyway I can improve its performance?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Kennyfancy(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2013
pls dnt mind d OP. he read it bt went and post wrong.. OP problem is reading.. check d site & see ur mistake
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by ikedaniel15: 12:41am On May 18, 2013
_
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Emmysteve(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2013
ikedaniel15: Seriously, these guys no try for the battery life....
you mean the p3 battery life is bad?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by lernah: 9:43am On May 18, 2013
[quote author=Teenage Money]No Doubt People Loved Tecno N3 Which is the most famous and 1st Adnroid Smartphone from Tecno. With the new release of Tecno P3, Many people think its a modification of Tecno N3 because it has almost every feature N3 has With some other features it doesnt have.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JF9HL3ImPpY/UY0PsQFjNEI/AAAAAAAAAhE/o5Ayt8pKKts/s1600/N3%2BVs%2BP3-788819.gif[/img]

Today, we will be having a full comparison between both devices to see if really P3 is a modification of Tecno N3.

Tecno P3 Has a Dimension of 115.8 x 62x 11.7 mm whereas Tecno N3 Has a Dimention of 115 x 62x 11.7 mm

Memory And OS:

Tecno P3 Has an Internal memory of 512MB whereas N3 has an internal memory of 64MB.
Both Devices has a Card slot space for Micro SD and can occupy external memory of about 32GB.
Tecno P3 runs an Operating system of Android 2.3.5 while Tecno N3 runs an Operating system of Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread.

EntertainMent:

Camera:

Battery:

Tecno P3 has a capacity of BL-4E(1400mAh), Talk time : Up to 3.5hrs and Standby time : Up to 150hrs. While N3 has a Capacity of Li-Ion 1400mAh, Talk time : Up to 7hrs and Standby time : Up to 200hrs.

Basic Tools:

Tecno P3 Comes with Torch, Calculator, World clock, Alarm, Memo, Calendar while N3 Doesnt come with any.

Other Features:

Both devices re good but i wnt their price tag?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:02am On May 18, 2013
P3 having 1GHz is an issue....... Anoda s the ba3 life not so gud..... Pls guys, hw true are these verdicts?? Pls, hlp us out......... In IFE, P3 is #13,000..........
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2013
P3 having 1GHz is an issue....... Anoda s the ba3 life not so gud..... Pls guys, hw true are these verdicts?? Pls, hlp us out......... In OAU IFE, P3 is #13,000..........
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Abbott(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2013
Immanueladebola: pls is it possible to download java games on tecno p3,cuz i read it does not support java.....PLS I NID A REPLY

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by mindtricks: 3:40pm On May 18, 2013
Op, Think a similar thread exists: https://www.nairaland.com/1287944/tecno-p3-it-better-than . Maybe u should tweak Topic a bit to reflect something a bit distinct?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2013
Pls my brothers, tell us more about the phone from ur experience using the phone.... Is the ba3 life owk,,,,, Is it a DUAL PROCESSOR PHONE..... PLs, enlighten us more on this phone... Thx............. Love u all.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Lawnaza: 9:43am On May 21, 2013
Teenage Money: No Doubt People Loved Tecno N3 Which is the most famous and 1st Adnroid Smartphone from Tecno. With the new release of Tecno P3, Many people think its a modification of Tecno N3 because it has almost every feature N3 has With some other features it doesnt have.

Memory And OS:

EntertainMent:

Camera:

Battery:

Basic Tools:

Other Features:

http://www.etechvilla.com/2013/05/is-tecno-p3-modification-of-n3-check.html
now judge the case,which one is better out of the two
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by TeenageMoney(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2013
Law naza: now judge the case,which one is better out of the two

P3
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by myztikal(m): 12:05pm On May 23, 2013
Bought my P3 yesterday, it is better than the N3, I haven't tried the skype video call if it works, but the voice call works wella. I had a T3 before, when you flip a screen to another page, it doesn't usually require soft touch, the P3 has no such problems, I assume its cos of the TFT screen. The P3 is a good phone, the battery however was dissappointing, until I downloaded Battery Doctor! The phone is really cool

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by mathefaro(m): 4:25am On May 24, 2013
myztikal: Bought my P3 yesterday, it is better than the N3, I haven't tried the skype video call if it works, but the voice call works wella. I had a T3 before, when you flip a screen to another page, it doesn't usually require soft touch, the P3 has no such problems, I assume its cos of the TFT screen. The P3 is a good phone, the battery however was dissappointing, until I downloaded Battery Doctor! The phone is really cool
please does it have a hotspot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? / Download Your Mobile DSTV For YOUR PHONES.. / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.