Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Tecno L5 official discussions - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L5 official discussions (87939 Views)

Innjoo Fire 2 Plus Official Discussions Thread / TECNO L8 Official Discussions Thread / Tecno L5 Price In Nigeria And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Dudecollins(m): 5:05am On Jul 12, 2016
vikkytan49:

Always Remove the follow-come back cover whenever u wanna snap..
fotadmowmend:

DAT isn't a fault .. its d case reflecting d flash beam to d camera,..
vikkytan49:

Always Remove the follow-come back cover whenever u wanna snap..

Tried that, still blurry. #sad
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by sleepking(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2016
how much is l5 in the market
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by sureinfo: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Raymondluv:
Please is anybody using the L5...How good is the camera quality
It's great I can assure you
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by sureinfo: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Raymondluv(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
sureinfo:

It's great I can assure you
have u head of tecno w3
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Jacinta44(f): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2016
Raymondluv:
have u head of teccno w3

angry is it not w4?
was there ever a w3? cheesy
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Raymondluv(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jacinta44:

angry is it not w4?
was there ever a w3? cheesy
yes bae there is w3 do ur research
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by olaneyo18: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
omoalajah:
The camera is a low resoluted 5MP but who cares? 5000MaH Battery grin My friend just got the fone yesterday, I have been charging my BlackBerry with it. The selling point is the battery's ruggedity with less attention to the camera.
I think with 5000mah battery the phone is still OK
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Edipee(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2016
Askech:
Abeg is this fone still available and if so where can one find it in Enugu state plus what is the current price of the fone.. I would rilli appreciate a fast response as I get mind to buy the fone soon
I bought mine last month at Nsukka market opposite peace park @ 22k and I'm regretting now because Enugu state governmment has stopped paying my allowance so I couldn't mind selling it.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Edipee(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2016
donablinkz42:
L5 WhatsApp group now drop number to join
Add me
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by mosjames: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2016
sleepking:
how much is l5 in the market
About 21k
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by gentlegenius(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2016
Edipee:
I bought mine at Nsukka market opposite peace park @ 22k and I'm regretting now. check my recents post.
Tell us why you are regretting.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by olaneyo18: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Is the l5 in the market
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Dudecollins(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Edipee:
Add me 07011705070
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Dudecollins(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
donablinkz42:
L5 WhatsApp group now drop number to join
Pls add me up 08060887527
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Entityhimself(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0jDcAPLoGDKcmFFaGZhSkVMb0k this is radium OS for Walton Primo GF4. Can someone port it for Tecno L5?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by drealaz24(m): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2016
my l5 can't take screenshot o. help
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Tim4G: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
i hate slot n wat dy are doing.... i bot my l5 in slot in the month of March nd it got bricked in july....i tot it only needed flashing only to find out later on dat i needed to change the panel, panel dat z 10k....imagine, i bot fone of 20k n i'll still spend 10k on it in less dan 5mntz......n i ddnt use d fone excessively, ddnt chat too much n ddnt evn like playing games on it due to the fact that i have a gaming system already.... well, unto lag tinz, i ave heard dat dy do swap some components in slot....i dnt know hw u ll differentiate d gud from d bad panel buh i tink y'all gotta know......
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Tim4G: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
it's either tecno is doing shady business or slot is .....n i tink itz slot ....so guys dat ar using l5 if n wen ur fone starts bootlooping or any oda tin dat pertains to boot prob, u beta b ready to spend 10k...my friend dat bot his at slot akure also has d same prob i m facing now,...shine ur eyes guys
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by gentlegenius(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Guys pls help...
My TECNO L5 couldn't boot again after I switched it off while charging this morning. I unplugged it from power few seconds after plugging, only to notice that the phone is showing 'Experience Smart life' and couldn't boot beyond that level. I hold the power button + the volume up button till it shows Normal mode, fastboot mode and recovery mode. I selected the Normal mode yet the phone only showed 'Experience smart life' and went off. I tried everything possible yet it can't even boot up to the Tecno logo.
The phone is just 4 months old and I haven't experienced anything like this before. I haven't root or changed anything in it. I expect quick and reasonable responses pls.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by vikkytan49(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
gentlegenius:
Guys pls help...
My TECNO L5 couldn't boot again after I switched it off while charging this morning. I unplugged it from power few seconds after plugging, only to notice that the phone is showing 'Experience Smart life' and couldn't boot beyond that level. I hold the power button + the volume up button till it shows Normal mode, fastboot mode and recovery mode. I selected the Normal mode yet the phone only showed 'Experience smart life' and went off. I tried everything possible yet it can't even boot up to the Tecno logo.
The phone is just 4 months old and I haven't experienced anything like this before. I haven't root or changed anything in it. I expect quick and reasonable responses pls.

Heiya so you're experiencing same thing too? It has happened to me twice now, the first time was a week after i rooted my phone, (months ago) that day i charged it throughout the night, when i pressed the "on" button it didn't went pass the tecno ish, it was only booting.. I left it on top of something and went back to sleep, i went back but still see the samething, then an idea came to my mind that i should remove my memory card, i did that then i pressed volume-up & the power button and it finally switched off itself and on itself successfully grin the first thing i did was to disabled the root access grin i haven't enable it back since then..
The second one happened last week and it left me with frustration and confusion but i used the same method i used the first time it happened sha..
Well maybe it's the company's fault since i'm not sure if others are experiencing this too.
Try removing ur mcard & press volume-up, power button, maybe that will do...
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Edipee(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Now I'm afraid of rooting my L5. @ Gentlegenius, I thought you rooted your L5.

Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by gentlegenius(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2016
vikkytan49:

Heiya so you're experiencing same thing too? It has happened to me twice now, the first time was a week after i rooted my phone, (months ago) that day i charged it throughout the night, when i pressed the "on" button it didn't went pass the tecno ish, it was only booting.. I left it on top of something and went back to sleep, i went back but still see the samething, then an idea came to my mind that i should remove my memory card, i did that then i pressed volume-up & the power button and it finally switched off itself and on itself successfully grin the first thing i did was to disabled the root access grin i haven't enable it back since then..
The second one happened last week and it left me with frustration and confusion but i used the same method i used the first time it happened sha..
Well maybe it's the company's fault since i'm not sure if others are experiencing this too.
Try removing ur mcard & press volume-up, power button, maybe that will do...
I did exactly what you said and the phone is alright now.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by gentlegenius(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2016
Edipee:
Now I'm afraid of rooting my L5. @ Gentlegenius, I thought you rooted your L5.
Yes... I rooted my L5 and I have no regret for rooting it. So why are you afraid?
The problem I posted above didn't actually happened to my phone(don't mind the way I posted it). It was my brother's L5 that got that problem and he didn't root it(Check that post). I posted that from my own L5. But the good thing is that I have solved the problem for him through the response I got here. And now, he is willing to root it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by vikkytan49(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2016
gentlegenius:
I did exactly what you said and the phone is alright now. Thanks a lot.
You are welcome..
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Edipee(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
gentlegenius:

Yes... I rooted my L5 and I have no regret for rooting it. So why are you afraid?
The problem I posted above didn't actually happened to my phone(don't mind the way I posted it). It was my brother's L5 that got that problem and he didn't root it(Check that post). I posted that from my own L5. But the good thing is that I have solved the problem for him through the response I got here. And now, he is willing to root it.
Wow, good to know you've solved the problem for him. please, can you elaborate the process of flashing twrp for me? do I need a system to do it? I think I should send you a PM.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by gentlegenius(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Edipee:
Wow, good to know you've solved the problem for him. please, can you elaborate the process of flashing twrp for me? do I need a system to do it? I think I should send you a PM.
Flashing TWRP is quite easy. You can use a PC, you can also do it in your phone. The only difference is that flashing with PC is done with SP flash tool while flashing in your phone is done using an app called Flashify. The first step is to download the The Tecno L5 TWRP (by hovatech). It comes as a zip file so you must unzip it using Es Explorer zip viewer. A recovery image will be extracted from the zip file. Then download an app called Flashify (to flash the recovery image in your phone). After flashing, the TWRP custom recovery will be installed in your phone. That's all.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by mayordadon(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
Tecno L5 for quick sale
Lagos
is it still available let me have ur what's app contact nd which area du u stay ?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Edipee(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2016
gentlegenius:

Flashing TWRP is quite easy. You can use a PC, you can also do it in your phone. The only difference is that flashing with PC is done with SP flash tool while flashing in your phone is done using an app called Flashify. The first step is to download the The Tecno L5 TWRP (by hovatech). It comes as a zip file so you must unzip it using Es Explorer zip viewer. A recovery image will be extracted from the zip file. Then download an app called Flashify (to flash the recovery image in your phone). After flashing, the TWRP custom recovery will be installed in your phone. That's all.
Thank you. Do I need to unlucky my bootloader, please?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by gentlegenius(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2016
Edipee:
Thank you. Do I need to unlucky my bootloader, please?
I don't know much about bootloader, but I didn't unlock any bootloader while flashing TWRP in my phone.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Edipee(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
gentlegenius:

I don't know much about bootloader, but I didn't unlock any bootloader while flashing TWRP in my phone.
ok thanks
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by gentlegenius(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Edipee:
ok thanks
Have you rooted your phone? If you haven't, then do that first before you worry about TWRP flashing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Download A Whatsapp For Nokia Phones. / Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison / Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.