Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) (3266 Views)

Bonus Clean Reg 2005 Benz E240 For 1.490k Call 08189989354 / Very Clean 2005 Benz E240 In Top Condition #1.150m In Egbeda Urgent Sale / 2005 Benz S350 : Uploading Uploading Uploading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by nnemak(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2009
No current Pic!
No mileage!!
No VIN!!!
Too cheap!!!!
Plenty coner coner stori,
And the worst… "Gimme small moni make I bring am’’’ lol I suspect this guy must have listen to Osofia’ hit track!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

wicked whip ko, ojokokoro ni, Ole
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Tado: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2009
This guy SanixINT obviously made some wrong moves. Ppppppppppplease give him a chance. He might have something to offer afterall.

SanixINT:
Suggest you redeem your image since you have other business interest both in Nigeria and UK/Europe, for example holiday homes.
Don't leave everyone suspicious. Onus of proof is on you, my brother.
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by bayol2001: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2009
mr kandi keri or what do u call yourself, this is the picture of the e240 avantgarde my brother bought for me from atlanta.somebody hacked into my inbox some months back.i am so sure u got yhe pictures from my inbox.this picture was taken in america.you dont have this car and u wont have it only if you steal it from my compound.pls stop scamming people.pls go and get somthing to do.u probably have a tmobile sim card in nigeria here.next-time,get an email address with your company name and not yahoo and also use ur real name not ur scam name.
otunba.
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by ariffeddy(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2009
It`s Won`t Work.Am sorry
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by stkris(m): 1:55am On Jun 09, 2009
this is a no-brainer

dude bought the car for $9500 n is selling at #1.2M (shipping included). . while $9500= #1.4M . dude must'a been wasted on some really cheap liquor when he posted all this crap.
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Tado: 2:52am On Jun 09, 2009
Umm!!! So this guy is a scam afterall.

Moderator,  In the interest of genuine and serious minded people what can be done to track people like this on this forum.

An intention is tantamount to committing a crime. Next time he could be successful.

Reason to get this closed out are;
-- Protection for genuine people like Inspired men, emeshot and the potential buyers.
-- Integrity of the forum, this need to be kept clean. Its going places already.

Fill in the gaps. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2009
mash2:

Moderator please kindly ban all posting made by this Sanix or whatever he calls himself. You should as a matter of fact post a clear sign to would be members that this forum is not for yahoo yahoo boys, chikeina! angry

Mash2, I think you may be underestimating the sophistication of patrons of this Auto section. If Sanix is indeed a fraud, he will not find victims here. Sanix has not yet blatantly violated forum rules to be banned. Unbelievable, annoying, or even stupid threads are not necessarily in violation of forum rules. If people simply ignore and do not respond to a thread that they deem unworthy, the thread will simply die a natural death. Don't put fuel in the flame and it will die sooner or later.

Monitor_1
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Bariga1(f): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2009
Hello Pennywise,

you made my day with those comments!!!

Is there a way that such people can be stopped from using this site? or put a beware sign next to their name?

I am proud to be Nigerian for the first time, I am delighted about the way we have all spoken with one voice. Please can we all keep up this sprite. For the first time, we are our brothers keeper.

419's have no reason to be here. This site is for serious minded Nigerians who want to sell or buy.

As for the car, he should go sell to his parents!!!!!
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2009
What if he's not a scam? U people cant just come here,make assumptions,then conclude on your own without makin any research or findin about the person in question.U just branded him a fraudster. I'm not on his side though,but he may be for real and may not also be.If u dont want to do business with him,y not leave his thread alone and stop all d playa hatin abeg!!! Before u know, u all would be the ones to corrupt this forum by makin every potential buyers believe that everyone here is a scam
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Pennywise(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2009
Bariga1:

Hello Pennywise,

you made my day with those comments!!!

Thank you bro. I have been catching con artists on nairaland for sometime now. What makes this one outstanding is his foolishness.

The downside of being a NL vigilante is that you are deprived of the joy you get from planting that slap in the face of the thief, looking into his eyes and shouting 'OLE'.
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Bariga1(f): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2009
Pennywise please stop,

I am rolling on the floor laughing over here. You are absolutely right and if the man is innocent let him prove it to us.

On this note I think we should close this case. I will watch out for your words of wisdom Pennywise everywhere on the site.

you can fool some of the people all the time, all the people some of the time but you can not fool all the people all the time.

We are try to rescue the bartered image of Nigerians abroad and look at what this man is doing to his own brothers?

Yoruba’s will say he has thrown a stone into his own house!!!!

God Bless!!!
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by jiganshow(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2009
IS THIS FOR REAKL ABEG COME DO ADVERT FOR PEOIPLE ON CAMPUSNAIJA AS WELL. JUST REGISTER @ WWW.CAMPUSNAIJA.COM
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by dantitiki(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2009
@poster
why not prove the originality of this your car for sale by showing the shipping documents and all vessel information, so at least you can clear any doubts.

Kind regards.
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Busybody2(f): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2009
tiniyata:

What if he's not a scam? U people cant just come here,make assumptions,then conclude on your own without makin any research or findin about the person in question.U just branded him a fraudster. I'm not on his side though,but he may be for real and may not also be.If u dont want to do business with him,y not leave his thread alone and stop all d playa hatin abeg!!! Before u know, u all would be the ones to corrupt this forum by makin every potential buyers believe that everyone here is a scam

You dey mind them and their "if it is not expensive it is a lemon" agbero mentality undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Tipper 19.240 4*4 Long Nose / Shipping Agent From Atlanta To Lagos Needed / 2013/2014 Toyota Avalon Version Toks Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.