Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? (983 Views)

IPOB Should Stop, Igbos Are Not Ready For Another Civil War- Okorocha / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed / Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? by Ohana(m): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
BEFORE THE WAR CONSUME US ALL
Tuesday, 8 December 2015

BEFORE THE WAR CONSUME US ALL
By Ifeanyi Chijioke(For Family Writers)

I don't want to be economical with truth any longer, Nigeria will burn if Biafra is not given a chance at independence. Before you call me a prophet of doom, please kindly readthe demands of Organization for Emerging African States (OEAS) an international organization based in Washington. Read it here OEAS ISSUES DEMANDS TO NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT ON BIAFRAIn my last piece titled WHO IS AFRAID OF ANOTHER CIVIL WAR, Read it here-WHO IS AFRAID OF ANOTHER CIVIL WARI explained without a shred of lie the picture of how this looming civil war might be. The reality is no matter how much journalists write, the leaders meet and talk. This looming war is inevitable and only one thing will avert this looming war. Hate Nnamdi Kanu, spit on him, lock him up, murder him and even label him terrorist, all it's at your own detriment. He holds the key to call on or call off this loomingwar, kill him and you will spark the most aggressive reaction ever to beexperienced in history of this world.All that is needed is dialogue, his detention will only muster or clusterthe vile that will consume us all, hence Biafrans are prepared to die, start writing your will for the sake of your children abroad because everyliving thing in Nigeria will be affected. Nigeria has killed, they will keep killing and once self-defense is activated, the resultant effect will be a full blown civil war. I am very angry with some distinctly biased journalists that write trash day in day out, we journalists have to come out with one voice and save this deteriorating situation before it goes beyond grasp. There is no case of Rwanda here, there is no case of terrorism here, and there is no case of impossibility or inevitability. The case of inevitabilitywill breathe only if we fail to executethe needful. Nnamdi Kanu asked foran independent Biafra, he blatantly embraced truth by way of radiobiafra broadcasts, we have no evidence to say he preaches hate orslander, we can't argue him that Buhari is a pedophile, we can't argue him that Biafrans are hated, we can't argue him that Nigeria is a zoo,If Nigeria is not zoo, why there is no law here? a competent court will issue order and a person will trample on it, no it happens only in the zoo where law does not exist, law is the difference between man and animal. Nnamdi Kanu might have drawn attention through solicitation for arms in America, the question remains; did you see him with any fire arm? Did he kill? Has anyone killed for him? Did IWC agreed or gave him any? Nnamdi Kanu has simply played every single one of us, another evidence that he is mentally sophisticated, like it or not Nnamdi Kanu is one man that held Nigeria to ransom and he brought the attention of the world to himself. It's time to sit down before this looming war consumes us all, what and what should be done? Referendum is the life line we have, referendum is the option, referendum is the key or we get locked up in a blood pool. Referendum is not the end of Nigeria neither is it the start of Biafra, leave the headache of Biafrans for Biafrans, don't worry about their potential ability to manage their nation, don't worry about the future because today will mould the future. Referendum is what we must call for with one voice and saves ourselves this looming war. In 1967, genocide wasperpetrated on our people, there was conspiracy of silence by the world and the world has moved on, realized her mistakes and believe you me, any attempt of repetition of history, it would come out with a different result. This time, Biafrans will payback for the genocide of 1967 if attempt is made to declare second phase of the genocide. To before warn is to before arm, let referendum save our lives now it can, Biafrans have external sympathizers within the G8 as evident through the call for Nnamdi Kanu's release and locally have what it takes to match another extermination attempt.
source http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2015/12/before-war-consume-us-all.html

do you think there will be another civil war?

Re: Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? by amnesty7: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Don't be surprised the writer of this trash may be chilling somewhere in Europe or America right now while some misguided boys are suffering on the roads of Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? by Ohana(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Only a man who has seen the damages emanating from war would foolishly say, 'we are ready for war'.

Those so called allies might abandon you at the middle of the river. Every Ibo is a biafra by heart, but propagating for another civil war is a suicide. The rich men that is agitating for war will only read the headline from CNN abroad while the poor faces the consequences.
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
Re: Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ohana:
Only a man who has seen the damages emanating from war would foolishly say, 'we are ready for war'.

Those so called allies might abandon you at the middle of the river. Every Ibo is a biafra by heart, but propagating for another civil war is a suicide. The rich men that is agitating for war will only read the headline from CNN abroad while the poor faces the consequences.
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
I BELIEVE YOU KNOW THAT IGBOS ARE NEVER FRIGHTEND BY TREATHS?

IGBOS ARE NOT COWARDS LIKE THE YORUBAS. IGBOS ARE BRAVE AND SMART. AND ABOVE ALL, IGBOS ARE RISK TAKERS.

IGBOS DID IT BEFORE AND CAN ALWAYS DO IT AGAIN.

4 Likes

Re: Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? by jayzblack(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ohana:

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
and u wr blind to see wat he wrote tha biafrans are ready to die..intead of living wit the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? by Dedetwo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
amnesty7:
Don't be surprised the writer of this trash may be chilling somewhere in Europe or America right now while some misguided boys are suffering on the roads of Onitsha.

The above post is a stream of thought only from an idle mind.
Re: Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? by Dedetwo(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ohana:

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

It only a foolish African that will readily think of war when there is a call for self-determination. I guess it is not out of sympathy that Europeans, Americans and Asian look disdainfully upon Africans. Africans need to show sign of being civilized for once. Certain European countries recently disintegrated without anybody firing a shot in anger. If Africans regard themselves as humans with intellect more than animal, they must try to emulate the Europeans.

1 Like

Re: Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? by Ohana(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
masterpower:

IGBOS ARE NOT COWARDS LIKE THE YORUBAS. IGBOS ARE BRAVE AND SMART. AND ABOVE ALL, IGBOS ARE RISK TAKERS.

How I wish you experienced the last civil war. Then you can understand my point.

Have you ever been faced with the challenge of eating your fellow human just to fill your stomach?

Do you know how long it takes for a nation to recover from the damages of war?

I believe Biafra can be a sovereign nation with further blood spill just as Nigeria became one without spilling blood...
Re: Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? by keally: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2015
masterpower:

. Am with U. Igbos are not cowards and WILL NEVER BE. We can't be intimidated. Only cowards die several times b4 their actual death. We are peaceful and peace-loving but that does not mean we will leave our eyes wide open when someone wants to poke dirty fingers into our eyes. They will be making the greatest mistakes of their lives if they think 2015 is the same as 1967. They should not test the resolve of the Igbos bc this time we will actually revenge biafra war that they wrongly accused Ihejirika of doing. There will be no hiding place for them bc we will take the war to them. They will be shocked and surprised. We are not begging them but only giving them benefit of doubt.

1 Like

Re: Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? by hakeem4(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2015
Adekunle Benjamin
Re: Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? by hakeem4(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2015
Adekunle Benjamin .
Re: Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2015
Black men everywhere shocked
Re: Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? by kettykings: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2015
Ohana:
How I wish you experienced the last civil war. Then you can understand my point.

Have you ever been faced with the challenge of eating your fellow human just to fill your stomach?

Do you know how long it takes for a nation to recover from the damages of war?

I believe Biafra can be a sovereign nation with further blood spill just as Nigeria became one without spilling blood...

No wonder nigeria abandoned oil rich bakassi peninsula to the Cameroon with out a single gun shot even though they could have encouraged a referendum to be held by the inhabitants.
Was war and it's deadly effect considered when Buhari travelled to new York to support the Palestinian cause

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#biafra : Let Them Go, They Will Beg To Be Part Of Nigeria – Dr Junaid Mohammed / Here Is A Break Down Of President Buhari's 2016 Budget / Photo: See What CNN Said About The New PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.