Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

The Great Laughter Challenge - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Great Laughter Challenge (1960 Views)

Laughter Galore..o My God! / Plssss DON'T Read This You Will Die Of Laughter / **LAUGHTER * JOINT** ~~(Pics~Included)~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Laughter Challenge by sexyLeamon(f): 5:18am On Jun 02, 2009
Now the great Laugnter Challenge has begun - lets spread the laughter. Which joke did you guys found funny, post it here and make other readers of this forum laugh also!!! at the end of the month, We will vote on who posted the funniest joke. so let the challenge begin

Re: The Great Laughter Challenge by sexyLeamon(f): 6:21am On Jun 08, 2009
so no one have post their joke? ok let me start

A blind snake and a blind rabbit bump into each other in the woods. The snake asks the rabbit what he is and he says he doesn't know because he is blind. The rabbit asks the snake to crawl around on him and describe what he feels like and he might be able to tell. The snake says "You are very soft and furry, have a big fuzzy tail and long floppy ears". The rabbit says "I must be a bunny! I always wanted to be a bunny!" When the rabbit described the snake, he said "You are cold, low down, have beady eyes and no balls!" The snake exclaimed "I must be a lawyer!"
Re: The Great Laughter Challenge by sexyLeamon(f): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2009
Along time ago in a far away place their was a little indian boy. One day the little boy wondered who named all the children in the tribe. So he went to his mother and asked, " Mother, who names all the people in the tribe?" And the mother replied, "the Great Chief of our tribe names everyone in our clan.

"So the boy went to the Great Chief and asked, "Oh Great Chief, how do you name everyone in our tribe?". The Great Chief looked at the small boy and said in a very wise and mature voice, "My little warrior you ask a good question and I shall answer it."

"You see, when our tribe is blessed with a new baby I walk outside of my teepee and the first thing I see is what I name the new child." "If I see snow gently falling I say, your name will be snow gently falling. If I see an eagle in the sky I say, your name will be eagle in the sky. But tell me two dogs fucking why are you so curious?",
Re: The Great Laughter Challenge by sexyLeamon(f): 6:28am On Jun 08, 2009
[b]Little Mary Margaret was not the best student in Catholic. Usually she slept through the class. One day her teacher, a Nun, called on her while she was sleeping. 'Tell me Mary Margaret, who created the universe?' When Mary Margaret didn't stir, little Johnny who was her friend sitting behind her, took his pencil and jabbed her in the rear. 'God Almighty!' shouted Mary Margaret. The Nun said, 'Very good' and continued teaching her class. A little later the Nun asked Mary Margaret, 'Who is our Lord and Saviour?' But Mary didn't stir from her slumber Once again, Johnny came to her rescue and stuck Mary Margaret in the butt. 'Jesus Christ!!!' shouted Mary Margaret and the Nun once again said, 'Very good,' and Mary Margaret fell back asleep. The Nun asked her a third question . 'What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?' Again, Johnny came to the rescue. This time Mary Margaret jumped up and shouted, 'If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!' The nun fainted. (Tell me what u think!)[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Joke Section Members Stop Hating / Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? / My Son Is More Stupid Than Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.