Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) (72281 Views)

Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This / When You Borrowed Money From Ur Wife To Bet On Arsenal Match (photo) / When U Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A MOPOL (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Staged.
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by surrogatesng: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
lol
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by ijebu2020: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
LMAO LMAO LMAO chai i nor fit laugh o, "yoruba wifess

You can do better plsss, must you attribute it to Yorubas? does the pics and image depict any tribe?.........U shld shw a sense of new generation plsss

2 Likes

Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by obidevine(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
franzis:
I have laff tire only to find myself in jupiter grin grin grin
.. Ha ha ha ha I almost choked laffing.
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by UIA04(f): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Is she using the romote for the tv or the man

2 Likes

Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by dahprince007: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Apc self
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by yapapa: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
greatness22:
The wife is one of Patience Ozokwor's daughter while the man is one of Buhari's son.
dry.....dumbass!
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Digital wife.
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
franzis:
I have laff tire only to find myself in jupiter grin grin grin
ogbeni na toilet I dey o,shit wey no wan commot when he see better laugh,he come out by force shai
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by oluwazino(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lolz sha dey no dey rush d mopo wife slap ni grin very funny Sah
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
stale
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
That man destiny have been locked inside a calabash.
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Adaure4ever:
gosh, its all part of Love. LOL
Hehe... This isn't love but stup1dity at its peak #what happens if he wants to pee
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol, no be small thing. I've missed NL o grin
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by menix(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
That an End Time wife married to an Uwa Mmebi Husband, sure their kid will be Ogwugwu Oge...
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by marshallmoni(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
end time spending
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
same sh!t everyday. next!!!!!
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by chidifyn(f): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
LMAO LMAO LMAO chai i nor fit laugh o, "yoruba wifess
no be only wifes! Abeg bros it's spelt wives not wifes lol

1 Like

Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by ichommy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin Hilarious
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
all i see here is a pvssy.
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by greatness22(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
yapapa:
dry.....dumbass!
Sorry sir, am not the cause of ur frustration.
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
mamagee3:
I don't get the joke at all!!
Make I no lie, I still dey find the joke too
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by osile2012: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]She must be the bread winner. Never let the woman be the bread, tea, sugar, salt, lipton or the winner of anything in your marriage . grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
See gobe oooo cheesy
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Fidelismaria: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
cruzita:
grin cheesy chai I have die

so sad RIP OOO
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by somadinho10: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
king406:
End time wife angry
end time won't give you likes
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by harristo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
WeedSeller:
undecided Downloading "Laugh"

16%

The picture made me smile, and that's all.
I think I can't really imagine a wife overpowering a husband, mopol? undecided does that make her stronger than the man.

*modify* Okay, grin now I get it. I didn't notice the 'for a tv stand' in the title. grin So now the wife is making the husband take the place of the tv stand grin very funny.
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by 3kay945(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
saracus:
Seen this pic somewhere before, not new

So?

Some haven't seen it b4
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by harristo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Leyelanre:

Make I no lie, I still dey find the joke too

The husband spent the money for the tv stand for beer, now the wife is making him replace the tv stand and that's very funny grin

1 Like

Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by yapapa: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
greatness22:
Sorry sir, am not the cause of ur frustration.
frustration? you are very dumb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture / If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.