Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) (72276 Views)

Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This / When You Borrowed Money From Ur Wife To Bet On Arsenal Match (photo) / When U Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A MOPOL (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by tuna4servi(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Laf wan kill me for here ooo
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Or she b OPMESA...husband of everybody mother sad angry
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Drey1435(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Muumu acting pls.. grin
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by jackpot(f): 1:08am On Dec 09, 2015
mamagee3:
I don't get the joke at all!!
yyou are dull
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by miqos02(m): 2:01am On Dec 09, 2015
ok
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by iyerenath(m): 2:57am On Dec 09, 2015
jackpot:
yyou are dull
are u mad?how can u call somebody dull for joke matter...it is well angry
jackpot:
yyou are dull
are u mad?how can u call somebody dull for joke matter...it is well
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by akigbemaru: 4:39am On Dec 09, 2015
When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by blaise26: 5:20am On Dec 09, 2015
Cant stop lauging cos am Mopol
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by greatness22(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2015
yapapa:
frustration? you are very dumb
With all due respect sir, am not the cause of ur frustration. Pls don't quote me again, except u want me to believe dat madness runs in ur family. Thanks.
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by famousroland(m): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by FORTUNES247: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Piro4rl(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2015
Lol
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by vRendoh(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

All Nairalanders, lets laf! Good one, Compliment of the season!
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by BrownCookie(f): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2015
hemartins:

this pix is old

always coming with different captions .

funny the first time.
Bless you!
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Adaure4ever:
gosh, its all part of Love. LOL
Adaure u too like love, no let love carry u go panya o.
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by thehomer: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Who took the picture?
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by yapapa: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2015
greatness22:
With all due respect sir, am not the cause of ur frustration. Pls don't quote me again, except u want me to believe dat madness runs in ur family. Thanks.
madness,dumbness,, stupidness,foolishness runs in the blood of your parents.
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Okuda(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2015
harristo:

The picture made me smile, and that's all.
I think I can't really imagine a wife overpowering a husband, mopol? undecided does that make her stronger than the man.

*modify* Okay, grin now I get it. I didn't notice the 'for a tv stand' in the title. grin So now the wife is making the husband take the place of the tv stand grin very funny.
shey your brain dey run on safe mode ni?
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by harristo(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2015
Okuda:
shey your brain dey run on safe mode ni?

And what do you mean by that? Tell me I'm curious.
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Kanmyos(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2015
End time wife indeed.... she has no respect or fear of God in her at all.....
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Kanmyos(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2015
End time wife indeed.... she has no respect or fear of God in her at all..
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by franklin2001: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Hahahahhahahah..........Wife: stand well the tv is shaken. Husband: pls pity me av been carrying it for the past 3hours and the beer I drank didn't last for three hours.......Soft
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Airfoce1(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Is this funny?
[img]
Jolllyjoy:
Is this funny?
[/img]
Jolllyjoy:
Is this funny?
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Airfoce1(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2015
Yes is very funy ha ha
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by greatness22(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2015
yapapa:
madness,dumbness,, stupidness,foolishness runs in the blood of your parents.
I think u nid to attend Shiloh 2015. May God heal u 4rm madness.
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Kazrem(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Rotflmao
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Mariecakes(f): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
This cant be real.. the wife don give am confam vegetable chop
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by yapapa: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
greatness22:
I nid to attend Shiloh 2015. May God heal my family and I 4rm madness.
Yea ,you need to.
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by laykhorn(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Adaure4ever:
gosh, its all part of Love. LOL
You call this Love What will you call it when the man is the one watching TV and the woman doing the lifting?
Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by hemartins(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
BrownCookie:

Bless you!

bless you too.
Happy Christmas In Advance.

1 Like

Re: When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 31, 2019
Designgasmed all over this! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture / If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.