Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina (23341 Views)

Police Have Abandoned Us, Nitel/mtel Ikorodu Estate Residents Lament / Dubai's 1,100ft Marina Torch Tower Full Of Expats Bursts Into Flame(Photos) / NITEL Building On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by thundafire: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
GogetterMD:
Now that's a challenge to the firefighters cause they don't have the equipment to fight fire in highrise buildings

bro i tell u cs even dy fire fighters go confuse on hw 2 start in other news dis na end time fire hahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Ademusiwa1d: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
shocked sad

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Ademusiwa1d: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
sad

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Ademusiwa1d: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ademusiwa1d:
[size=28pt]You can see, this is likely going to lead to more problem..

an issue where all form of vigilante exist with guns is dangerous.. you can see even the police been present because the police is corrupt.. that why you find tinubu even in police helicropter. because there is already total break down of law and order. [/size]

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Ademusiwa1d: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin

angry

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Ademusiwa1d: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
angry sad

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by ismyheal75: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Again?!!!
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Ademusiwa1d: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
angry grin

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Ademusiwa1d: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
angry sad

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Ademusiwa1d: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
shocked grin angry

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Rexnegro(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
akpanikpe:
About time for the fire to consume dat building, a giant national telecom that is not even functioning.
Smh.....because they re not functioning means u should now wish the building fire? wetin the building do u? na wa for some nigerians o
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by lagosrd: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
noetic5:
too bad..d tallest building. More pics @http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/12/breaking-fire-at-nitel-building-in.html

No cause for control the situation is already under alarm. If say na dt building fire no fit bring am down cos no be today fire dey gup that building
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by greggng: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Some of you were babies when this same house cut fire in the past. It was then called NET.If you were born then click like
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by holaralph(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hammattan Don cause Fire, Hope there isn't any implicating file in that building. Am sure some Wailer will still blame it On PMB
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by luorquay: 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mopolchi:
Some Chinese and foreigners live inside.

They better come and explain how the fire came about
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by banio: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lagos is synonymous with fire these days
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by ademusiwa8: 3:29am On Dec 09, 2015
Here is another city in country of western Nigeria.

Y
So the issue is about how igbo had corrupt leaders
I don't want to name people who rule igboland and the north, but stole everything.

It is all about some people stole money that was for igbo people or north..

How many northerners or igbo people , have effc arrest or the police for 50 years. Less than 15. But how many from western Nigeria. Over 300.

You ask where did their money go to..

[img]http://eyerenezz.files./2012/08/img01568-20120805-1211.jpg[/img]
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by ademusiwa8: 3:39am On Dec 09, 2015
Kano state under kwankazo

So the money is there.. I show show you estate built by kwankazo

http://i.imgur.com/SLBXPm3.jpg

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by ademusiwa8: 3:41am On Dec 09, 2015

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by ademusiwa8: 3:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by 989900: 4:31am On Dec 09, 2015
Remii:
again? this building was on fire 1983, I remember, shagari left for india the same day even with people trapped in the building

I guess it happened on a Sunday then.
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Longmann(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2015
akpanikpe:
About time for the fire to consume dat building, a giant national telecom that is not even functioning.
That building is functioning 100% it is the backbone of Nigeria telecom. Try to update your always before you say anything.
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Larrykaysail(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2015
This NITEL building belong to Dimeji bankole. He bought it from the government. When he was the speaker.
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by emmadaji: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Just yesterday in Niger state complete family got burnt, wife, husband and three children

mid night fire is bad let put off everything before going to bed.
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by alaskido(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
FIRE AGAIN? I THOUGHT THE PLACE WAS DISERTTED AFTER THE LAST FIRE. NA WA O. SO THEM STILL DEY STEAL COMMUNICATION MONEY? grin grin
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by MadCow1: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ademusiwa1d:
[size=28pt]You can see, this is likely going to lead to more problem..

an issue where all form of vigilante exist with guns is dangerous.. you can see even the police been present because the police is corrupt.. that why you find tinubu even in police helicropter. because there is already total break down of law and order. [/size]

Musiwa my Guy..

Do you remember me?! I was your Room Mate in Yaba Left that year.

Thank God they released you o! Abi you escape?

Meanwhile..

There is nothing wrong with those Vigilantes holding Guns..

Gun laws allows for a Private Citizen to own and carry a Semi-Automatic weapon as long as they have a Permit to own and carry one.

For those local hunters, their licenses are given by their local Government.
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by ademusiwa8: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Kwankwanzo built a whole city, Kwankwasiyya city from state money, that others claim was small... that they did not build anything.

So you can see, the issue is about arm robbers , been in power.. are we going to allow arm robbers to be there forever. No.

I would have advice our sister country Nigeria, to grant the igbo wish, but honestly.. the people would die. here is the picture of the people who die.
Biafra People may have a wish for independent,... but will you allow innocent people to die.

Nobody can make water to food.. the north feed the igbo people..
hand over the police to state.. let them protect their people.

If for 50 years igbo never break away from Nigeria.. even when 95% of the army in the so call biafra are from Biafra, and 95% of the police are from biafra, they have guns and tank. but never break away for 50 yrs even when 95% are from biafra, there is no excuse not to hand over the police to state.

I dont believe they will break away. I understand igbo and i know igbo shakara and their politics. they would not break away. instead of all this many group with guns.. hand over the police to state. 95% of the army and police in biafra are from biafra.. so if they wanted to break away, they would. they would not.

An igbo will die for money rather than die for his wife. If gun bullet is about to hit his naira note or his wife.. An igbo man will tell you to point the gun away from the naira note. And shoot the woman,he will claim he will marry a new wife.. So Igbo will not break away because of state police. that an igboman bury his mother inside a car.

Effect security can only come from the state police, because only igbopolice man know who the criminal are.. ?
[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-eUWe5lKwOjY/Vf0KbxV_2WI/AAAAAAAAAPc/vUEDYyZT4_c/s640/CPCjd3WUYAEuZ7J.jpg[/img]
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by ademusiwa8: 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
[size=28pt]An Igboman burying his mother.. inside a car.. [/size]

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by FastShipping: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island / 3 BED LUXURY APARTMENTS AT TREASURE HOMES ILASA MUSHIN / Hotel Building Collapses In Ibadan, 7 People Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.