Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina (23346 Views)

Police Have Abandoned Us, Nitel/mtel Ikorodu Estate Residents Lament / Dubai's 1,100ft Marina Torch Tower Full Of Expats Bursts Into Flame(Photos) / NITEL Building On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fire fire . . . in our country

Give me plenty water . . . make i quench firen
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
At a very serious, risky and difficult part of the building.
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by amtaken(f): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
The Fire Service should respond quickly please.
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by swizken89: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Check my signature
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by BabaO2: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
2nd time burning .....
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by oluwasegun007(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
diz is a common occurrence in dry season.....ppl beware
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by miqos02(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by tansho(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
akpanikpe:
About time for the fire to consume dat building, a giant national telecom that is not even functioning.

Mheen, see comment! Afraid catch me no be small.
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
I'm suspecting M...
tongue
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by slap1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
akpanikpe:
About time for the fire to consume dat building, a giant national telecom that is not even functioning.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by pappilo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
This building used to be called NET building and was razed a few decades ago and left abandoned for a very long time. Didnt Bankole buy it for a paltry N100m some years back?
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by akwana: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
akpanikpe:

Who wasted parenting on you?

Do you realise people work in that building?
So you want people to be out of jobs?

I really must meet your parents.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by nuroegbu(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
For ur information, the old Nitel has rebranded and it's now Natcom.. For those wondering if they are still operational...
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Massdamm(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gbese lo wole deyin #esoro#
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by akwana: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mopolchi:
Some Chinese and foreigners live inside.
I swear you can lie.
The offices in that building are main one, Interconnect, a federal govt parastatal etc
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by ikorodureporta: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fire returns to Nitel building....after hw many yrs..
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by amazingspiderma: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
We still don't have a fire safety regulation/legislation in Nigeria.
That's what we get when we feel that fire safety service/engineering should be neglected in our infrastural maintenance program.
Services like this is not just for the poor,but will proove to be vitally important for the rich one day.
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Mopolchi: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
akwana:

I swear you can lie.
The offices in that building are main one, Interconnect, a federal govt parastatal etc
I thought that building is desolated. Sorry if I was wrong.
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Ademusiwa1d: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Who is setting fire on building..

Please people should stop that.. And I believe, people should note, all this building are built by the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.. And not by Nigeria..

People most know that...

There is a wrong believe that Nigeria built this thing. It is total false,, so Igbo or northerners living in lagos most stop destroying properties belonging to the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria..

the North or Igbo people did not contribute anything to the ownership of this properties. They never built, it. You can go and ask your northern leaders and Igbos leaders.. You never contributed a dollar or naira to building of any of this properties..

To best explain to Igbo who have been going about doing biafra, you are not well educated. .. everything on your side, you own it.

everything inside the country of Western nigeria is own by the country of Western Nigeria. we own those properties..

The real owners are you, not the north.. So please nobody should destroy government properties..

Military/police should be place on all properties , checking people before, they go in, and camera should also be place there.

The north does not own the University of lagos or university of port harcourt.. You people need to fine out how franchise works.

This is why I have told you people. Do not pay Nigeria taxes, we have try hard to explain to you international law. It is your responsible to understand.. It the responsible of state to provide for the police.. and maintain military building..

Anyone not interest in his job should quit. Do not pay taxes to Nigeria... State are to provide vehicle for the police, fire service etc

The reason why Igbo people never had skyscraper, is corruption.. You had tinubu and his friends, in power in Igboland for many yesterday.. Corruption was high in igboland.

Leadership in the north and igboland were very very very corrupt , this is why you never found this there..

Anywhere a tinubu show face, do you think that place can develop, NO. corruption is not a good thing. I am not a friend of corruption, And I am not a friend to corrupt people.. I am not a friend of an arm robber. they bribe the police in africa with money. You have to note, the police too is highly corrupt in africa. So people most stop destroying government building.

[/size]

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by macaranta(m): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nitel still has buildings?
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by pus11: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=28pt]The best thing is to handover all federal Universities ,polytechnic, colleges of education to the state.. that way, nobody make claim. Or going about doing biafra

Let state provide for the police..

government money , is not your money to steal.. If anybody does not like his job, they should quit. It is state responsibility to provide for the police.. and even pay their salary.. that way, nobody is doing biafra nonsense..
.. [/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wHFB7kkubwM/VlSCH6oYMtI/AAAAAAAHbh0/5WOTVUFLf3Q/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-MqC4fC5Q2Ck/VlRuHHuNZmI/AAAAAAABPwo/G1x_ofSAOng/s1600/dep2.jpg[/img]
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Oluschenco(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Endtime fire burning dead NITEL. Hope panapana will have water in their vehicles.
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by gulfer: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
And to think that I saw this when it started, but I felt the smoke from the beacon or observatory was normal...... Was with a colleague coming through MUSoN centre to link TMB.
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by akpanikpe(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
akwana:

Who wasted parenting on you?

Do you realise people work in that building?
So you want people to be out of jobs?

I really must meet your parents.
Your own parents are charged for waste disposal when they drop you in school in the morning, now tell me who is the waste here?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by naptu2: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good God! Not again!
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Ademusiwa1d: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=28pt]You can see, this is likely going to lead to more problem..

an issue where all form of vigilante exist with guns is dangerous.. you can see even the police been present because the police is corrupt.. that why you find tinubu even in police helicropter. because there is already total break down of law and order. [/size]

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by nerdymufasa(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmm and to think of it all the NDIC staffs just moved from kontagora house that got burnt a in april
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Ademusiwa1d: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by Ademusiwa1d: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin cheesy

Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by evesite(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
the tallest building in naija is on fire.....
Re: Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina by 9jatatafo(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Please Seun, text my Fire service's direct line

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island / Hotel Building Collapses In Ibadan, 7 People Injured / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.