Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Shiloh 2015 Live Update - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2015 Live Update (27822 Views)

Shiloh 2015 Sermon Notes / Shiloh 2015: Updates & Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages / Shiloh 2015 From Glory To Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by meforyou1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
jerrygh:
Shiloh is an event when properly connected ur life will transform miraculously
that's a lie
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by tattesco(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
meforyou1:
that's a lie
pls don't bring curse upon urself true careless talkin

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by Pque(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
sirTesco:
I have never been to SHILOH before.
How is it like?
Today we the catholic faithfuls celebrated the solemnity of the IMMACULATE CONCEPTION OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY.

Hello Nairalanders,
help me out pls, my heart is full of lustful thoughts.
How can I overcome this?

lustful thought like what exactly, women, stealing, what exactly? u can just give a hint.
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
sirTesco:
How is it like?
Today we the catholic faithfuls celebrated the solemnity of the IMMACULATE CONCEPTION OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY.

Hello Nairalanders,
How can I overcome this?

grin
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by obiscapula(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Who preached
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
oohhjjaayy:
how do we watch the live transmission via streaming.........................pls help

Go to play store and search for Dom Radio. Download the app and with it you can watch the service live or listen live if thats what you prefer. The app is absolutely fantastic. You can easily follow almost all the services at anytime.
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by Funpeter: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Berrylite:
Pastor David is really ageing....
Who will take the mantle of leadership if he is called home?
Leave that for God to handle.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by bezimo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
From glory to glory is my portion.
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by Valintos147(f): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
#Shiloh2015 #FromGloryToGlory is now On.
Experience the same power and anointing at
Canaanland at Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel)A City of Refuge. God Bless You All.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by obiscapula(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
All of una dey mad. Who preached? Moomoo pipu
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by furezra(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
I am there. you can watch live coverage of Shiloh 2015 at the viewing centre closest to you.
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by topetobi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
sirTesco post=40818172]I have never been to SHILOH before.
How is it like?

Hello Nairalanders,
How can I overcome this?[/quote

It's a very gud thing u know want u don't really want, Dear, u r a step into total freedom , the following might also help; Avoid dwelln too much on your thought or being alone at a times, interact with people around u
Also try to avoid provocative items, pics DAT can stir urge
Also importantly read the scripture often,Renew ur mind after the ways of the Lord and pray always @ least daily,With HIS help u r delivered. I'm positive!
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by summerflame(m): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
alot of girls will be there now praying to God for a husband even if it is just agbero. Useless set of mofos, after claiming that bro Julius wasn't up to your standard 10 years ago, why are u still a spinster?. Now bro Julius has alot of money and u are there seeking for husband in Shiloh, heya, u don miss am this life. Shiloh can't solve your problem sister after aborting, prostitution, fornication, forming and your I wanna be attitude
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by jerrygh: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
who are you? u better receive sense before time catch up with you
meforyou1:
that's a lie
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by princejones(m): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
May God indeed take everyone in winner's family from Glory to Glory cos that's where am going

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by TechRex(m): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
sirTesco:
How is it like?

Hello Nairalanders,
How can I overcome this?

hello, it very easy, try to understand that lust of the thoughts is very sinfull. The more you do it the more GOD stay away from u
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by chapatti: 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Shiloh 2015 Dates And Time Released. Watch Live Broadcast Online

I believe most people have been waiting to see the various dates and time for Shiloh 2015. Well as always, i have decided to do bring the released date and time of Shiloh 2015.
bishop
This annual impartation and prophetic encounter with God being organized by the living Faith Church international which is also known as Winners Chapel has already begun.

Shiloh 2015 as it where, promises to be a great one as it have ever been during the past years. This year's own which have already began, started December 8th Tuesday 2015 through to Saturday 12thh December 2015.
According to sources reaching us, the morning programme, usually starts by 6am while the evening programme starts by 7pm.

From our sources at the event, miracles have been happening on a per second billing.

For those of us who will not be there physically, can watch Shiloh 2015 live live at shiloh 2015
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by pillzthadrugz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Joshua 18:1
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Please Wich station is showing it on FTA
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by Sijo01(f): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Shiloh 2015................... From glory to glory!

Glory to glory............... That's where I'm going!
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by aAK1(m): 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
like play one year is gone. baba na you o!

Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by september1999(m): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
sirTesco:
How is it like?

Hello Nairalanders,
How can I overcome this?
pls read the battle fir'd oga the mind by Joyce Mayer. It will help. But before you do since you t a christian keep thinking on Gods word and speak it out to yourself.
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by Sijo01(f): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
obiscapula:
Who preached

BDO himself.

Topic: Engaging the Wonders of Divine Visitation

Text: Luke 19:44, Genesis 50:24 & many others

Quotes: Every divine visitation is ordained for divine manifesting.

God does not visit and go. He visit and change situation. And many others

Prayer points: pray for the grace to engage maximally in the wonders of divine visitation. And many others.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by Jennifer89(f): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Richie0974:
From glory to glory

that's where I'm going. how was service?
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by debraleey: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Shiloh 2015-Glory to glory
Engaging the wonders of divine visitation-Bishop Oyedepo.
It is possible for God to visit but the people there will not know. Luke 19:44. Divine visitation is a revival. The Lord our God in the midst of all is mighty. God visits to change the position of His people. Exodus 3:7-8. It is not enough to have a visitation, we must learn to engage it maximally. A nominal believer will not partake of the visitation. A revival will occur when men's heart begin to pant after God, not playing church but being God motivated. Matt. 6:33. When your heart begins to pant after God, then you are a partaker. A revival will also occur when walking in the fear of God is a life style, when pleasing God becomes your greatest desire. (You don't speak carnal words, you don't wear carnal dress, you don't think carnal thoughts). It's not enough to attend a revival, we must endeavour to be partakers of it. Don't be lukewarm, don't stand in the middle of the road. You will be messed up, you will be spewed out. Revival is the platform for moving from glory to glory. The answers to our prayers is in Matthew 6:33. You don't have to be a pastor to serve God. Every move of God moves people forward. We must engage in it rejoicing. Every true revival advances the church of Christ. Serving God is a choice not a gift. It's a choice to engage, disengage or be nonchallant. Every revival rescues people from the dungeon of satan to serve God.

pray down grace for whatever it is you need, be it to get into a good habit or stop a bad one.

7 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Shiloh2015-From Glory To Glory-Thats Where I'm Going..!! Halleluyah..!!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by funkyglitz: 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Don't know about you guys but my revival has began to a next level......from glory to glory and that is where I am going #time for my divine visitation;my encounter time#

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by udysweet(f): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2015
From Glory to Glory,that's is where I am going! Amen! Just came back from one of the viewing centres around my area,was wonderful. At one point seemed like d devil wanted to scatter things,anoda church came right in front of our viewing centre to do like a revival and almost drowned us in the noise. Lol! But God took control and they moved away after a while and we had the whole place to ourselves again. I would love to be on ground fully but I won't be able to,maybe I'll try 2mor and thur then com bak and do wat I want to arnd before going bak on Friday,cos Papa mandated us to be fully on ground except u fall into certain categories listed. Me I want to tap fully into this encounter no distractions at all o,lol!
Good nite everyone*smiles*

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by butanep(m): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2015
I thank God for the powerful packed service...
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by Shanjaimes: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2015
sirTesco:
How is it like?

Hello Nairalanders,
How can I overcome this?

Ask God to save you from the Spirit of lust, a simple prayer(Acts 2:21) and if peradventure you have been feeding on any material that feeds such habit, desist from such.
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by Richie0974: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2015
Jennifer89:

that's where I'm going. how was service?

It was great
Re: Shiloh 2015 Live Update by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 09, 2015
domopps:
Hello guys if anyone is fully on ground in canaaland for Shiloh 2015..... Please keep the live update rolling in....

Lalasticlala and seun are you guys also on ground?

Cheeeeeers

His 'gorimapa' head (skin cut) tho'.. reminds me of a certain Ashley Young.. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Spell To Change Your Eye Color / The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.