Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Help Desk - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Desk (4364 Views)

Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos / An Application I Got From A Graduate / Top 3 Skills A Graduate Can’t Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Desk by Scamwatcher: 6:03am On Jul 09, 2021
@Ekwuemendinso
Do not in anyway honour that guy requests.
Imagine someone commented and asked he must not see a certain moniker comments on this place again else he would expose him. Since then that moniker has deleted all his lies/pleas on this thread then came this newly registered moniker and he came up with being in school for more than a week and stumbled on this topic being a guest. Story story.
He has parents, siblings and friends, let him contact them.
That's their module operandi, taking begging as a business on nairaland coming up with different moniker and friends account number to swindle people. Help them once they keep coming back with different format. This moniker Popsmoke2 is a fraud and scammer.

1 Like

Re: Help Desk by Popsmoke2: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2021
For the sake of clarity i can enter inside school and take a picture of anywhere i school with a piece of paper bearing my moniker. That is how bad i need this
Re: Help Desk by Popsmoke2: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
I am still waiting for your response sir
Re: Help Desk by ekwuemendinso(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Popsmoke2:
i still wait upon you with faith. I am virtually tired of staying idle in school

I am deeply sorry, I can't help for now. Call your parents and find your way home. You are honestly insulting your parents that they can afford school fees, and upkeeps but can't afford your transport money back to home. Terrible. Shakes my head.

It's best you just ask for money to use and eat indomi like one guy/girl like that did sometime ago. I still gave him/her something as I can afford then, than coming up with such lame and terrible story.

Warm regards Brother, and I pray God give us strengths to hustle so as to avoid these livings of ours. Lots of love
Re: Help Desk by ekwuemendinso(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
Scamwatcher:
@Ekwuemendinso
Do not in anyway honour that guy requests.
Imagine someone commented and asked he must not see a certain moniker comments on this place again else he would expose him. Since then that moniker has deleted all his lies/pleas on this thread then came this newly registered moniker and he came up with being in school for more than a week and stumbled on this topic being a guest. Story story.
He has parents, siblings and friends, let him contact them.
That's their module operandi, taking begging as a business on nairaland coming up with different moniker and friends account number to swindle people. Help them once they keep coming back with different format. This moniker Popsmoke2 is a fraud and scammer.

Honestly, my mind never even went through this direction. Thanks greatly brother... We give not because we have enough, we give because it is good to do so. Many people don't know this. I am as poor as any average Nairalander here. Unfortunately, people that actually needed the little token end up not getting it rather people with dubious leanings and pinnings. God bless his people and continue to be with us...
Re: Help Desk by Scamwatcher: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

Honestly, my mind never even went through this direction. Thanks greatly brother... We give not because we have enough, we give because it is good to do so. Many people don't know this. I am as poor as any average Nairalander here. Unfortunately, people that actually needed the little token end up not getting it rather people with dubious leanings and pinnings. God bless his people and continue to be with us...
At the first bolded, many people don't really know this, anybody that gives also has their own problem,. They only give because it's good to do so.
At the second bolded, sincerely so many people that really need help are here on nairaland but because of this set of people,it's difficult to differentiate them.
Keep doing the good work and help when you have the means to do. May God continue to bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Help Desk by Popsmoke2: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

I am deeply sorry, I can't help for now. Call your parents and find your way home. You are honestly insulting your parents that they can afford school fees, and upkeeps but can't afford your transport money back to home. Terrible. Shakes my head.

It's best you just ask for money to use and eat indomi like one guy/girl like that did sometime ago. I still gave him/her something as I can afford then, than coming up with such lame and terrible story.

Warm regards Brother, and I pray God give us strengths to hustle so as to avoid these livings of ours. Lots of love
thank you for your time
Re: Help Desk by paulgabrielz: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

Your details pls?
op do giveaway for me cry
Re: Help Desk by Parkleader: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

Pleasures... Warm Regards
pls sir I am in dire need of help, I have been contemplating whether to ask or not, I have been broke for sometime now due to reckless spending, badluck, the last money I had which will have useful to cover my other expenses, I use it to buy drugs last week and I took a small loan and right now it due, I really need help sir
Re: Help Desk by Parkleader: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
@ekwuemendinso please sir I need a response, you might be ignoring me because of bad experience, but if there is anyway to proof myself right now I can do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

closed / Thirteen Thousand Mining Jobs Threatened In South Africa / How Much Is The Salary Scale Of Research Institutes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.