Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Help Desk - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Desk (4366 Views)

Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos / An Application I Got From A Graduate / Top 3 Skills A Graduate Can’t Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Desk by tobore4u(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

In all my living, I don't promise without delivering... I can never do that please not for now. You can share the post I made such promise pls...

Waiting Bro
Good afternoon sir. Am 100% certain you re a promise keeper else you wouldnt hve asked me to give you my details
Re: Help Desk by tobore4u(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sir pls i would have called if i had ur number to know if you have decided not to fulfill the promise anymore..pls this is my digit 0-8-1-2-1-0-0-8-0-6-8. You can easily hide your number to call me by adding #31# to the number. Just tell me anything and i"ll respect your decision. Thanks...cc ekwuemendinso
Re: Help Desk by tobore4u(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

ok.... u are right.... but pls anyone with useful hint should help oooo
sir pls mention me, shld i still be expectant? Just say yes or no. Am beginning to lose hope... The only thing keeping me going is your silence. You told me to send my details ASAP which i did, infact i was the chief reason you showed up here only for you to neglect my details and start funding others. Is it fair??
Re: Help Desk by rukz: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
tobore4u:
Sir pls i would have called if i had ur number to know if you have decided not to fulfill the promise anymore..pls this is my digit 0-8-1-2-1-0-0-8-0-6-8. You can easily hide your number to call me by adding #31# to the number. Just tell me anything and i"ll respect your decision. Thanks...cc ekwuemendinso
lol. Can't you see the signs are clear.
Re: Help Desk by tobore4u(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

Pleasures... Warm Regards
sir pls help my life na. I really need your support badly....am reposting my details by faith(0036382291 access). I know you have a soft heart and also keep your promises.
Re: Help Desk by ekwuemendinso(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
tobore4u:
sir pls help my life na. I really need your support badly....am reposting my details by faith(0036382291 access). I know you have a soft heart and also keep your promises.

Ok.

Just a minute please....
Re: Help Desk by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
tobore4u:
I just have to tell you this fact: Stop choking the guy. Can't you see you are making the whole thing look like he's owing you. Yes, he promised but allow him to fulfill his promises. Since the first day he promised you, have you not been living. One thing I have learnt from him is that he does his things as at when he's convenient for him and for those online at the time. There was a guy he promised sometimes ago but the guy wasn't around at the time but he funded some other people who were around at the time and when he eventually funded the guy,he gave him 5k. So chill,you will not die at least he never knew you anywhere before he promised you. Stop spamming his mentions as you don't know what he's going through too. He might not have the money at the moment but still believe that he would do it.

1 Like

Re: Help Desk by ekwuemendinso(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
tobore4u:

Done. Warm Regards Bro
Re: Help Desk by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

Done. Warm Regards Bro
Can I drop too bro
Re: Help Desk by ekwuemendinso(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Baliqeez:

Can I drop too bro
081 85 48 94 58. OPAY

Can't find this account please.... Any other basic account?
Re: Help Desk by tobore4u(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Baliqeez:

I just have to tell you this fact: Stop choking the guy. Can't you see you are making the whole thing look like he's owing you. Yes, he promised but allow him to fulfill his promises. Since the first day he promised you, have you not been living. I beg him also but I believe he would do it at the right time. One thing I have learnt from him is that he does his things as at when he's convenient for him and for those online at the time. There was a guy he promised sometimes ago but the guy wasn't around at the time but he funded some other people who were around at the time and when he eventually funded the guy,he gave him 5k. So chill,you will not die at least he never knew you anywhere before he promised you. Stop spamming his mentions as you don't know what he's going through too. He might not have the money at the moment but still believe that he would do it.
you are absolutely right. Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Help Desk by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

Done. Warm Regards
Thanks really grateful

1 Like

Re: Help Desk by tobore4u(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

Done. Warm Regards Bro
Am completely speechless. What u did is beyond my imagination!....may almighty God expand and enlarge on all ramifications of life. As you have put smile on my face and made my day. May Gods favour and mercy speak for u all the days of your life. Thank you sir, am forever greatful.

1 Like

Re: Help Desk by tobore4u(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Signing out!!!
Re: Help Desk by ekwuemendinso(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
tobore4u:
Am completely speechless. What u did is beyond my imagination!....may almighty God expand and enlarge on all ramifications of life. As you have put smile on my face and made my day. May Gods favour and mercy speak for u all the days of your life. Thank you sir, am forever greatful.

Amen. Same to you Sir. Regards!
Re: Help Desk by ekwuemendinso(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Baliqeez:

Thanks really grateful

Pleasures Sir
Re: Help Desk by dakintan46(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

Amen. Same to you Sir. Regards!
Boss I've being here too pleading and u just ignore me. Help a student o
Re: Help Desk by Popsmoke2: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

Done. Warm Regards Bro
sir i have been in school for a week despite the semester having ended. I just transportation fare to take me home. I stumbled upon your post as a guest and to try and see if God cam use you in my life. I just need 4k to enable me get to asaba. My parents have sent me money already but post exam practicals and manuals have exhausted me. I have stretched myself to the barest medium i cannot take it again sir. 2101973623. Uba. I would be entirely grateful sir
Re: Help Desk by Popsmoke2: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

Done. Warm Regards Bro
sir please help a student like me
Re: Help Desk by ekwuemendinso(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Popsmoke2:
sir i have been in school for a week despite the semester having ended. I just transportation fare to take me home. I stumbled upon your post as a guest and to try and see if God cam use you in my life. I just need 4k to enable me get to asaba. My parents have sent me money already but post exam practicals and manuals have exhausted me. I have stretched myself to the barest medium i cannot take it again sir. 2101973623. Uba. I would be entirely grateful sir

Good PM bro, please,

1. Which school is that?

2. Also, from the look of things, your parents can also be of help.... Maybe it's wise you reach out to them and explain things out first?

Warm regards Dear brother.
Re: Help Desk by Scamwatcher: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Popsmoke2:
You this scammer, you have gone to open another account to scam the op. May God's wrath be on you and your generation
Re: Help Desk by Popsmoke2: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

Good PM bro, please,

1. Which school is that?

2. Also, from the look of things, your parents can also be of help.... Maybe it's wise you reach out to them and explain things out first thing

Warm regards Dear brother.
poly nekede sir. I would have called but it would be an extra burden pending what they have on their plates as i have stretched them to their limit. I just want to leave this school to go hustle for next semester as the holidays is very short and i have wasted a week already
Re: Help Desk by Popsmoke2: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
Scamwatcher:

you just call out people carelessly. have i collected money from you before? Do you even know me?
Re: Help Desk by Scamwatcher: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Popsmoke2:
you just call out people carelessly and claim scam. have i scammed you before?
Shut the Bleep up. You have not been on nairaland before ,but you have to register to beg immediately. And all your posts so far is here. May "guest" kill you there.
Story for the gods. Just like op said, call your mama, your papa, your brother , your sister and every other person in your lineage to send you money.
You are actually one of those op has helped before trying to do the same thing that useless wanbi.ssa.ka did on op.
Who knows you might even be him.
One by one ,we will get rid of scammers on nairaland.
Re: Help Desk by Popsmoke2: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Help Desk by Popsmoke2: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Good morning sir. I earnestly await your reply
Re: Help Desk by Popsmoke2: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2021
Sir i still await your response.
Re: Help Desk by Popsmoke2: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sir i still earnestly await your reply
Re: Help Desk by Popsmoke2: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sir i still await your reply
Re: Help Desk by Popsmoke2: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

Pleasures... Warm Regards
i still wait upon you with faith. I am virtually tired of staying idle in school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thirteen Thousand Mining Jobs Threatened In South Africa / How Much Is The Salary Scale Of Research Institutes In Nigeria / Do You Want To Be A Cabin Crew(air Hostess)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.