Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,557 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Poorest President In The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Poorest President In The World (671 Views)

3 Richest Men Have More Wealth Than The Poorest 160 Million Americans / 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. / JAMB: THE Best And Poorest Result So Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Poorest President In The World by Cruxader(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
The President of Uruguay, Jose Mujica has been dubbed by international media as 'THE POOREST PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD', to which he responded: "I'm not a poor president. Poor people are those who want more and more. Those who never have enough of anything. Those are the poor because they live in a never ending cycle." Jose Mujica's most valuable asset is a 1987 VW Beatle. He lives in a small farmhouse with his wife and a dog and donates 90% of his salary to charity .

Re: The Poorest President In The World by nairapolice: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good
Re: The Poorest President In The World by psucc(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Only if the world will learn.
Re: The Poorest President In The World by Teewhy2: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
President Buhari is on number what on the list. He is not rich compared to many present and past 3rd world country presidents.

In other news

Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks
Re: The Poorest President In The World by mdbissalla(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is absolutely a direct opposite of what the world see this man to be...
Someone that donate 90% of his salary to charity and you call him poor?
Someone who is contented with what he has and you call him poor?
Someone who refuse to be greedy, mischievous and yet you call him poor?
Someone who choose to live a simple & healthy life yet you call him poo?
Someone who...

Ohh no, what a wicked world we live in

1 Like

Re: The Poorest President In The World by ayinde2ade(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
mdbissalla:
This is absolutely a direct opposite of what the world see this man to be...
Someone that donate 90% of his salary to charity and you call him poor?
Someone who is contented with what he has and you call him poor?
Someone who refuse to be greedy, mischievous and yet you call him poor?
Someone who choose to live a simple & healthy life yet you call him poo?
Someone who...

Ohh no, what a wicked world we live in
I hail u man,u make sense

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State University Part-time Scam And Corruption. / Difference Between Geology And Geography And Metereology / HELP! My Certificate Is Missing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.