Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Hope Nigerian Can Still Remember The Following Headlines - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Nigerian Can Still Remember The Following Headlines (833 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana / I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Nigerian Can Still Remember The Following Headlines by Lautechgossip(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
- Nothing like subsidy, its just a means of stealing Nigerians money -- Lai Muhammed.

- I will end Boko-Haram in 3mothns -- Buhari

- South-South will give PMB/APC a block vote -- Rotimi Ameachi

- Petrol should be sold to Nigerian's at N40 per litre -- Lai Muhammed

- Will shall pay unemployed Youths N5000 monthly stipends -- Buhari.

- We shall employ the the unemployed Nigerian youths -- Tinubu

- We shall build roads like we did in Lagos state -- Aregbesola.

- We shall provide shelters and improve Commerce -- Rochas Okoracha

- We shall pay workers salaries as at when deu-- Aregbesola

- We met empty account -- PMB.

- Education will be our Priority --Ajimobi.

Well, I'm still observing....... #Lazyreporta

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Nigerian Can Still Remember The Following Headlines by Lucialovely(f): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
undecided undecidedpolitical lies

1 Like

Re: I Hope Nigerian Can Still Remember The Following Headlines by HizMissy(f): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: I Hope Nigerian Can Still Remember The Following Headlines by Omoedeki: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
The headlines have been modified to suit them just like the pigs in animal farm by George Owell
Re: I Hope Nigerian Can Still Remember The Following Headlines by whitecloth: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
during that time I Dont really listen to them, I know they are just using that to buy the sentiment of the masses, imagine 1$ = 1N.
Re: I Hope Nigerian Can Still Remember The Following Headlines by Teewhy2: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
They know what we Nigerians like to hear and they keep telling us what we want to hear. I don't know why in this century constant Power & good roads are been used to campaign to us, when it is supposed to be our right and not a privilege as the politicians are making it to be.

Have you read and done this.
Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Commissions Festival Mall, Amuwo-odofin / Talent Showcase At Nnewi Ofala Festival / BREAKING: Buhari Meets APC Chiefs In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.