Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy (48421 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, Pete Edochie, Aki & Pawpaw, Okon Lagos Worship In Warri Church / The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) / How Mercy Johnson, Tiwa Savage, Osita Iheme, Funke Akindele ETC Were Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by Cymbal: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2015
The koko be say dey don make am...
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by doveda: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Lautechgossip:
Every celebrity has his/her embarrassing moment, but this encounter that popular pint-size actors, Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) and Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) had with some Italian policemen is a mix of comedy and embarrassment.

Chinedu and Osita disclosed to some friends over the weekend that one of their embarrassing moments took place in Italy some years back when policemen in the country mistook them for minors, threatening to arrest their promoter for not using baby carrier for them in the car.

It was gathered that the movie stars had arrived Italy in company of comedian Julius Agwu for a show, and they were picked from the airport by their promoter, who was driving them to their hotel when the policemen stopped them at a checkpoint.

They (Chinedu and Osita) had to alight from the car, show their Nigerian passports to the policemen before they actually believed that they are adults with the physical frame of a child.

“I still remember that day and the feeling vividly…it was funny. Since then, Julius (Agwu) has been using the incident as joke in some events, but people don’t know that it’s a true life story,”Chinedu said.

http://gist.lazyreporta.com/2015/12/sad-you-need-to-read-how-aki-pawpaw-were-embarrassed-in-italy/

If this is your us.eless blog

I hope you get sued

And you end up in jail for an offence you did not commit.

Amen!
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Admin,so you have joined hands with INEC to bring inconclusive story??
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by M4gunners: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2015
Poor Aki and Paw Paw.
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2015
End time embarrassment

Sowee I dnt knw y u guys are too short, only God knows y
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by teebaxy(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2015
Short with money and fame makes the world a better place soon don't complain there are so many tall guys out their look for your and have money
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by Saved2Serve: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2015
italian height grin
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by seankay(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2015
I'm happy they are making money despite their anomaly.

I thank God for my height!!
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by otiigba1(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Who are these people? Are they aliens?
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by Babyphinas(f): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2015
The destiny of a man maketh way for him
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by harristo(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
Ah ah ah ah ah.... Rotfl grin grin cheesy
Baby carrier shocked

But they suppose use baby carrier now grin
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by dickyaloy: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2015
Lough wan kill me, baby carrier for almost 36 to 40 year old
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by tobayas: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2015
End time carrier.
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by Emereolevanwill(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2015
360ng:
LOL... grin but i had mine too.. it was quite embarrassing.. i can still remember vividly sad
mimd 2 share?
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by oyindare(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2015
;DTell us joor...what is the big deal?
360ng:
LOL... grin but i had mine too.. it was quite embarrassing.. i can still remember vividly sad
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by Sunbellar: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2015
It's normal. I had the worst embarrassing moment when I was hunting for job in Victoria island Lagos. The stupid man embarrassed me because I looked skinny and hungry in the presence of his sex partner office secretary. I wish he could meet me today, he won't have such effrontery to speak demeaning words again.
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by miqos02(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2015
ok
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by 9jatatafo(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2015
We all have embarrassing moments in life
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by refiner(f): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2015
sirugos:
So what do u expect us to comment @ op
dis got me laffin real gud
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by thundafire: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2015
dts 2 shw dat white men take good precaution about babies in cars unlike naija olokpa no get dat tym jst after their mny

1 Like

Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by haywhy911(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Lol. Tall or short,always hold ur head HIGH even during embarassing moments
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by loomer: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2015
That police man self just dey find trouble, the two of them don big pass car seat na
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2015
Lautechgossip:

Chinedu and Osita disclosed to some friends over the weekend that one of their embarrassing moments took place in Italy some years back when policemen in the country mistook them for minors, threatening to arrest their promoter for not using baby carrier for them in the car.
SOME CELEBRITIES INDEED NEED BABY CARRIER SO AS TO BE EFFECTIVE IN SHOWS
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by Sunseeker: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2015
Igbo dwarfs....I like dese guys anyway.
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by cristweeezy(m): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Lautechgossip:
Every celebrity has his/her embarrassing moment, but this encounter that popular pint-size actors, Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) and Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) had with some Italian policemen is a mix of comedy and embarrassment.

It was gathered that the movie stars had arrived Italy in company of comedian Julius Agwu for a show, and they were picked from the airport by their promoter, who was driving them to their hotel when the policemen stopped them at a checkpoint.

They (Chinedu and Osita) had to alight from the car, show their Nigerian passports to the policemen before they actually believed that they are adults with the physical frame of a child.

“I still remember that day and the feeling vividly…it was funny. Since then, Julius (Agwu) has been using the incident as joke in some events, but people don’t know that it’s a true life story,”Chinedu said.

http://gist.lazyreporta.com/2015/12/sad-you-need-to-read-how-aki-pawpaw-were-embarrassed-in-italy/
pint-size. See English wey dem use describe human being
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by cristweeezy(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2015
Sunseeker:
Igbo dwarfs....I like dese guys anyway.
grin y u con mention 'igbo'?
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by Wandeabbas: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2015
That's ridiculous na haba. Child seats in cars are for babies anyway
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by UruAnn(f): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2015
Ehyaaa...It's nature, not dia 4th.
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by chukslawrence(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
360ng:
Share it nah.
Re: How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy by ultimate77(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2015

lies!!!! the police them blind them no see the hair wen them carry?? abi them dumb and deaf!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) / Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa / Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.