Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests (53177 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by eleko1: 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Clowns grin grin grin wink cheesy lipsrsealed. That useless miscreant Kanu go tey well for prison. Una never see anything undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by urshawmoore(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
EJÈBI !!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by BloodyK1ller: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chidozieude:
grin grin grin grin

Person wey say hin mama no go sleep, he will also suffer from insomnia - Nnamdi Kanu (2014)

When we told you that you cannot fight the Nigerian Federal Government by making noise like untrained children, you called us Efulefu

Now you are eating your vomit like rural dogs

IPOB told us they will make the country ungovernable, now they want dialogue grin grin grin

One thing I like about this is that, after making noise, my people always come to the round table

God Bless Nigeria

Biafra is dead

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
The IGBO man got paid again...what a joke these people are!

10 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by ThisMeansWAR: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Obijulius:
That this topic was moved to front page is evidence on the desperate nature of one Nigeria proponents.

This is a tactic to divert away from their bashing in the oil rich Bayelsa state.

Nigeria is finished. No amount of falsehood can stop it this time.

Oil prices will drop until the government crumbles in frustration.

By next year, Nairaland will soon be flooded with topics about cocoa prices...una never see anything.

grin
hahahahaha see frustration..

Lamentation of iPod tout season 1 :DDgrin

22 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by chaberry(m): 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
gebest:
una for no stop na i.diots, una go waist dat fine girl life.
Mumu! Waist Kor, hip nii

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by bovo(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yoruba ruler, militant
Ibo ruler, boko haram
Hausa ruler, ipob.
When would this country evolve from these petty issues of tribalistic grievances!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by sholexy1: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
the best decision so far coz na them go loose last

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by M4gunners: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Uwazuruike is no more the leader of MASSOB.Biafra agitators are not terrorist that covers their faces. If the government listing to us and are ready to dialogue with us,it should be a welcome development.
However, before i conclude i must be sure this news is true, but as of this moment i an not sure.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by domnwan(m): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
In the words of my lecturer..... unu niile n'akogheri ebea bu cha akpa amu Onye ara
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by sanloaded: 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hyhyhyhyhythy
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by frenchboy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Una don taya abi....

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by kastrokay: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Retreating after when nine lives are down. I can't start what I can't finish

9 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by gretblue: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
The south east governors told us they will have kanu released.

It will be worse if they don't release him, and they would have misused this benefit of doubt.
Where and when did they tell you that?

6 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
READ THE NEWS WHY THEY HALT FOR NOW- GOVERNMENT HAD ENGAGE THE IPOB /MASSOB FOR DIALOGUE AND THE RELEASE OF KANU .   

THE STRUGGLE WILL START AFTER THE RELEASE OF KANU FOR REFERENDUM.

WE WAIT FOR THE RELEASE OF KANU AND ALL THE DETAINEE FIRST, AFTER THAT WE MOVE FOR REFERENDUM 

MEANWHILE I SALUTE THE COURAGE OF THE PROTESTER WHO DAMNED THE SO CALLED TOUGH PBM AND CONTINUED WITH TJE PROTEST.

THE IMMEDIATE AIM IS THE RELEASE OF NNAMDI KANU WHILE THE LONG TERM GOAL IS A REFERENDUM FOR BIAFRA.

WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER OUR HEROS AND HEROINES IN THIS STRUGGLE WHO WERE NOT COWED EVEN BY THE THREAT OF DEATH.

LONG LIVE BIAFRA

LONG LIVE OUR HEROS AMD HEROINES

THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES.

BIAFRA OR DEATH.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Babatundetinubu: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
The dunces must continue with their daily jogging exercises o......otherwise I will start my own personal protests.... cheesy...... grin.......but this news is bad o........what am I going to for daily entertainment now

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by 2sex(m): 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
gebest:
una for no stop na i.diots, una go waist dat fine girl life.
which girl bros. Ii saw a picture on facebook and my spirit told me it has to do with IPOB nonsense... i asked the guy, a fellow igbo, how manage and he has not given me an answer till now. is the lady light in complexion and was lying on the ground with bag under her head?
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by eluquenson(m): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Confused people with no good ambition for their territory.
Una for continue the protest while the scores of dead people keep increasing,am sure major majority of these protesters never witnessed the biafra war.

Mind you the scores is now 13-0
The families of the dead people must have been in deep sorrow now.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by akindap07(m): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Awon werey re o

3 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by arresa: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is the shortest demonstration for freedom or whatever they call their village demonstrations in the history of mankind...

.....losers lose always as usual..smh.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Laid2001: 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
k
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Biafra is a project waiting for Obama to vacate the white house in 2016.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Just look at all the love Igbos get from Nigerians....all the more reason to remain one.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by gretblue: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Smilelo:
Don't mind who posted this topic,

Let it be know that there is no room for dialog, until our Director is Out, our Director will be the one to represent us.

Anything shot of that is a Fake News.

Relay us with original Biafra news so we can read.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by CharlyNick: 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
So those that have lost their lives in the protest are gone and forgotten right?

You see why we initially said this whole thing is a SCAM?

Innocent People have died! Now you have the brain to call off your God forsaken protest?

Please continue so other Brainless ones will follow.....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by safarigirl(f): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
gretblue:

Where and when did they tell you that?
you people must think it's every news they will post online for tribal dogs to feast on and Nairaland to promote.

I'm truly ashamed of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by BobUg28(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
StOla:
Nnamdi Kanu's case is a matter for the law courts. Don't hold your breath expecting a political solution, as Nigeria is willing to prove that the country is not a zoo as would be confirmed by a political solution to a criminal matter.

Be ready with your lawyers and put up a strong defence. Hopefully the judge would find Mr Director worthy of Nigeria's mercy if he shows any spirit of patriotism to the motherland, and direct him to a light jail term.

This has been the major thing that got me wondering what the IPOB's activists intend to archive. When you call your own suppose colonial country(Nigeria) 'Zoo', the president a 'rapist' and all manners of ill, disgusting and irksome profanities, you still want them to peacefully grant you your request.

The due process needs to be followed on a bid to give room for justice to speak for itself.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by biafranqueen: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
2sex:
which girl bros. Ii saw a picture on facebook and my spirit told me it has to do with IPOB nonsense... i asked the guy, a fellow igbo, how manage and he has not given me an answer till now. is the lady light in complexion and was lying on the ground with bag under her head?
Since you want to know, make sure you donate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
ehn .. If i hear say una stop.

You must continue to protest. Lock up all the shops, markets, schools, banks, hospitals in the south east. Dont stop, please continue
When are you planning to get married? spend time with your husband and kids, instead of wasting your time on nairaland B I T C H
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by DanielBObuje(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
At least this guy should be free pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.