Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests (53205 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by chudyboy05(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2015
Hahahahah, lies better watch out for the almighty protests.This time police will be paying for their evil doings and so is the zoo soldiers.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by SKAMOD(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
MASSOB and ultimatums...

This has got to be their 1,000th ultimatum, despite the fact that all the previous ones have been ignored.

When will these people learn the art of diplomacy? All this posturing is comical tbh undecided.

Kanu is facing justice. There are no two ways about it because of the gravity of his crimes.

what type of crime, please guy go school. Freedom of speech is never a crime. Recently i think a law was constituted about speaking against nigerian govrn, if it was now he comitted a offense to d nig gorn, but as for then it was not an offense to d nig gornment, so they should let him GO
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by SKAMOD(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2015
StOla:
Nnamdi Kanu's case is a matter for the law courts. Don't hold your breath expecting a political solution, as Nigeria is willing to prove that the country is not a zoo as would be confirmed by a political solution to a criminal matter.

Be ready with your lawyers and put up a strong defence. Hopefully the judge would find Mr Director worthy of Nigeria's mercy if he shows any spirit of patriotism to the motherland, and direct him to a light jail term.

i smell 190's if he is sentenced to jail.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by thunder74(m): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

My view is that if the video of him asking for guns can be used to convict him, why have the DSS not used it to get their much needed conviction? That's the question many illiterate nigeria here can not answer. Any we yorubas also want out.
There are many things this government and DSS have alleged on several people just to prosecute them on the media.

Once the pressure is much on them by the same media, they will reluctantly charge the person to court and be asking for several adjournments to bring another charges.

Remember they hurriedly took Dasuki to court on possession of illegal firearm, later changed it to treason, later changed it to arms deal fraud.

Yet, they have not been able to produce any single evidence to proof the crime except the figures they call or change everyday.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by SKAMOD(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2015
gebest:
una for no stop na i.diots, una go waist dat fine girl life.

we talking somtn u talkin dirty unmature words with dirty mind. All u gained fro Nigeria is SEX. No education, No employment. Please come to Igbo land and find somthn doing
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2015
arresa:
What's lame is you people making silly noise all over the place with worthless ultimatums and end up shutting up and giving up like cowards.

What stopped you people from packing and leaving the SW and the north and form exodus back to biafra. Who and what stopped you?

All you do is make noise and bark all over the place with zero action...

I understand that your Yoruba tribe have made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

All the same I shall help plunge you into more misery.

Read the message Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, has for notorious noise-makers and hypocritical bigots like you:
YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA
 - By Sanusi Lamido 
"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 
   * The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
    * Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
    * The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)...
Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

A moment you bigots stutter, "Igbos Must Leave Lagos" when you're high with sniffing excess of your farts. The next moment after relentless ass-licking your slave masters you shout "One Nigeria"

Why are Yorubas bile-filled, hateful, greedy, selfish, wicked, treacheerous, tribalistic, diabolic, lousy and hypocritical parasites?

Why are your Yoruba folks so rattled and agitated about IPOB affairs?

Why do Yorubas whine, weep and wail at the mere mention of Biaf...?

Is it Yoruba's destiny to cry, shout, whine, yell, curse, weep, wail and gnash teeth with thick mucous dripping down your smelly noses as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you just at the mere mention of Biaf...?

Why do Yorubas take pleasure in using lies, falsehood and propaganda to drag some other tribes along to ever stand a chance to withstand Igbos?

Why do Yorubas shamelessly and mischievously project their Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri masters as peace-loving and accommodative when in reality the Christian minorities and other Southerners are maltreated, relegated to the background and even killed in the North and Middle-belt?

Why can't Yorubas stand up to the marauding Fulanis instead turn around to falsely and shamefully accuse Igbo people who are peacefully conducting their businesses?

Why is it that Yorubas stand for nothing?

If you're worth your silly rants dare the streets of Lagos and test your stupidity...

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by AAinEqGuinea: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Since you want to know, make sure you donate.

I used to donate regularly, but I have not donated since Nnamdi's imprisonment.

Nnamdi listens to people who donates. When I have donated, his team quickly addressed my suggestions. I think he's a honest person when it comes to money.

Yas... maybe I am thinking of building a golden shrine in honor of Saint Nnamdi.

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by teamchocolate: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2015
Omo yeeboe, hiding behind a yoruba moniker... gerrahere mehn sheet..

We yoruba recognize our own, real recognize real....

Like attacker231 has told u but I refused to join the fray... a true oduduwa will not speak like u have spoken... if u rly are a yoruba boy, u must be indomie generation.. receive sense in Jesus name, o soro bi omoluabi rara...

Then to ur point, Ekiti is suffering from stomach infrastructure, Fayose is acting like a bastard, e ba awon oloselu yin soro... Odua a gbe wa o...

AdeDayoAdedapo:

But our people are still hungry in ekiti. Is the what you call development? Rice without meat? Only a free yorubaland will favour we yorubas. omo oduduwa ni mi o swagger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2015
Sigo86:

grin grin grin

U're so sick bro... chai!

grin
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 09, 2015
coolscott:
[size=5pt]I think we should take most of what you say as a joke. When did Igbos start knowing the boundaries of what constituted Igbo land?
Is it not after the white man came?
Has anyone ever had of anything like "The Igbo Military"? It was non-existent.
But have we heard of inter-clan wars between Igbos in the past? Of course we have.
This is because the clan and village level was the height of Igbo politcal organisation.
Political complexity beyond that was not attainable.
Which leaves all of us to the conclusion that although the Igbo people existed, an Igbo nation never existed through out pre-colonial times.
So when we look at it, Igbos happen to be among the least socio-political groups in terms of their ability to politically constitute themselves into a pre-colonial nation.
Others successfully did and that is why we do not respect you that much - because other more mature peoples keep quiet but the major group that could not make a nation of themselves just keep making a present day nuisance of themselves not appreciating the extent to which they have not measured up
[/size]

Now you have shown that you know a little bit of history but it is frustrated bigots like you that go about town fabricating and spreading malicious tales against the Igbo Nation.

You mischievously call Igbos land-grabbers when in reality Igbos never engaged in such criminal acts. Unlike your people that established empires with the sole aim of grabbing other people's lands and enslaving them for your survival.

And over the years, Yorubas and their Northern co-travellers have propagated lies and falsehoods portraying Igbos who never had an Army or empire as the land grabbers and expansionists.

Igbos are not empire builders, and have no history of conquering and assimilating non-Igbo groups. So, where exactly did you history distortionists and liars get the myth of Igbo dominance and land grabbing from?

Igbos were never empire builders. Unlike you frustrated bigots Igbos never tried to conquer the smaller tribes around them.
Your empires of terror and subjugation are expired and no one reckons with you any longer.

But the issue now is, who are your people compared to the ever industrious Igbos? You are nowhere comparable to the Igbo Nation. And in this modern age you have barely and shamefully survived by being stooges and weak-minded, ass-licking fellows.

You are so agitated and rattled just at the mere mention of Biaf... You cry, shout, whine, yell, curse, weep, wail and gnash teeth with thick mucous dripping down your smelly noses as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you.

What a pity that loud-mouthed land-grabbing empires are now reduced to miserable, ass-licking bigots!

Let me take you down memory lane just for you to understand who the Igbo was in pre-colonial era so that you will cease displaying foolery and flaunting it as knowledge in the public.

"The benefits of such a mode of living are obvious. The West India planters prefer the slaves of Benin or Eboe to those of any other part of Guinea, for their hardiness, intelligence, integrity, and zeal. Those benefits are felt by us in the general healthiness of the people, and in their vigour and activity;"

"Thus we are all habituated to labour from our earliest years. Every one contributes something to the common stock; and as we are unacquainted with idleness, we have no beggars."Oluada Equiano - A true igbo man (the first african slave to write an autobiography) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olaudah_Equiano

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 09, 2015
the funny thing is the Same Yoruba they are dissing is the only tribe that can unilaterally divide Nigeria... that's why the falae issue was carried out with all seriousness .

even if ipob, massob protest from now till next year kanu will only be released after he has gotten the full uwazurike treatment frm dss . he will come out of prison with the 'fear of God' instilled in him . lol .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by kepoc: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by marlockj: 7:10am On Dec 09, 2015
HerJahSir:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-massobipob-to-halt-demonstrations/

Which dialogue

They Hv noticed that nobody hard their tym.

No Kip protesting for army to Kip reducing your numbers.

Wetin concern me,chilling in my house while you guys get killed.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by marlockj: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2015
HerJahSir:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-massobipob-to-halt-demonstrations/

I Hv neva seen a group that is as useless as biafra.

Wen nnamani is release Wat Nxt,u go bck hme n Kip producing flags n waste paints.

Flood social media wit biafra support,yet you r still in nigeria.using naria to by your goods.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by babyfaceafrica: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt]The Igbos' problem has been from within. Instead of them to re-constitute themselves in a leader-centric way, given that they did not have an encompassing leadership structure before the white man came, they have spent many years fighting perceived enemies without.

Restructuring the inner house would have brought a lot of healing and might have been all they needed to do. Creating enemies has never been necessary as peace awaits the man who chooses to take care of himself from the inside.

The sad thing is I don't know to what extent they are able to come together and remake the internal core Igbo leadership structure

~ South-south voice[/size]
its in their nature,republican.....always believing no one can head them...everybody is the king...what they fail to realise is that for there to be a leader,there must be some followers!!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by SirSmithHarry(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2015
Dem just dey deceive themselves
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by yjgm(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2015
One thing the people agitating for Biafra don't know iss that, when it is time for referendum, the people of the south south will vote a massive 'No' for the actualization of the Biafra state. They wouldn't feel comfortable being the minority group under the Igbos and the oil is theirs.

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by UnclevicYBNL(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Biafra: Peaceful Protest Across Biafra Land "NOT SUSPENDED" www.thebiafratimes.co
Why are you people spreading lies here
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by northvietnam(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2015
Esperooke:

The west are the master in the use of media, which shows more wisdom. Have you ever heard the saying 'pen is mightier than the gun. The best region in Nigeria take or leave it, remains the west... That explains why the larger percentage of you Igbos abandoned your unendearing enclave for the comfort in Lagos, Ibadan and other Yoruba towns.
give is capital for a minute , open the sea ports in PH then let's know who will join who
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Awoofawo(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2015
I'm laughtus! grin
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by daddyiel(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2015
It has come to the notice of Directorate of State (DOS) of Indigenous people of Biafra that some elements are parading themselves as the spokesperson(s) of IPOB, hence giving order and making unofficial statement regarding the wave of peaceful protest that is sweeping across Biafra land, calling for Restoration of Biafra and unconditional release of the leader of IPOB and the Director of Radio Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu including others in various prisons across Nigeria.

The self appointed spokesperson(s) of IPOB who called for the suspension of the protest across Biafra land have no mandate whatsoever to make such statement without reaching to those that have the mandate to do so. The Directorate of state want to inform the world and to Biafrans in particular that those appointed and approved by the office of Deputy Leader and that of Directorate of state (DOS) as IPOB spokespersons are:

1. BARRISTER EMMA NMEZU
2. Dr. CLIFFORD IROANYA.

Any other person parading himself or herself as the spokesperson of IPOB is a liar from the pit of hell, hence should be ignored.

On another note, we wish to let it BE KNOWN that Mazi Uchechukwu Nwofor is the New State Coordinator of Rivers State, and we appeal to every family member there to give him every necessary assistance and follow his command.

Source

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2015/12/biafra-peaceful-protest-across-biafra.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by daddyiel(m): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2015
You will wake up one day and all this will make sense to you
marlockj:

I Hv neva seen a group that is as useless as biafra.

Wen nnamani is release Wat Nxt,u go bck hme n Kip producing flags n waste paints.

Flood social media wit biafra support,yet you r still in nigeria.using naria to by your goods.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2015
safarigirl:
Just look at all the love Igbos get from Nigerians....all the more reason to remain one.

just as you've been showing love to your neighbors ever since. I've never seen a bunch of people as bitter as you ibos. even outside Nigeria your lots are clearly seen by the host as a bunch of ungrateful & unfriendly aliens... no qualms though as I still have a couple of wonderful ibo friends. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.