Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago (1335 Views)

Couple Who Met In Ebonyi NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / See The Result Of Late Payment Of NYSC Allowee / NYSC Slashing Is As A Result Of Ndas Spoiling The Oil Pipeline. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago by akinladejo: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
I taught a little girl lesson during my NYSC a decade and half ago, but stumbled on d mother's contact today and she gave her duta my contact, while I was asking about her education she sent me her just concluded Waec result.
am really proud of the girl.
All subjects are A's and B's.
Re: Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago by marshalcarter: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
You must be a gud and hard workin yoruba man ooo....adamu and bimbo?? cheesy

Man....ya bluckos must be gr8
Re: Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago by tataiwo09(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
akinladejo:
I thought a little girl lesson during my NYSC a decade and half ago, but stumbled on d mother's contact today and she gave her duta my contact, while I was asking about her education she sent me her just concluded Waec result.
am really proud of the girl.
All subjects are A's and B's.

not clear op, u taught or u thought?
corper shun.....

1 Like

Re: Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Your story doesn't correlate. Sorry to say.
You claim you taught this girl a decade and half ago, that's 15 years ago.
And now she's showing you her JUST CONCLUDED waec results.
How does this follows?

4 Likes

Re: Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago by jemype(m): 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
hope u are married now
Re: Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago by jemype(m): 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
jemype:
hope u are married now sha because this lesson teacher NGO u established for girls isnt the best. #justsaying
Re: Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago by mikolo80: 2:26am On Dec 09, 2015
tataiwo09:

not clear op, u taught or u thought?
corper shun.....
azzzzinnnn I de fear the examiner sef
Re: Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago by akinladejo: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Your story doesn't correlate. Sorry to say.

You claim you taught this girl a decade and half ago, that's 15 years ago.

And now she's showing you her JUST CONCLUDED waec results.

How does this follows?

u can analyse better pls.

Re: Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2015
akinladejo:

u can analyse better pls.
Answer my question!
Re: Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
your reward is in heaven bro. mine is the reverse o. i got a call from my mum that one the students i taught in primary 3, and should be concluding he secondary school, by next year drank sniper and died instantly. she is the only daughter of her parents o. just because she was reported that she is promiscuous and her mum took matters in her hands by barbing her hair, that caused the young girl to drink insecticide in protest. i have been gutted all week.
Re: Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago by akinladejo: 3:46am On Dec 11, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Answer my question!

see for your self. that was the girl on purple and white. and do the remaining plus and minus.
Re: Result Of My Hard Work A Decade And Half Ago by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
akinladejo:

see for your self. that was the girl on purple and white. and do the remaining plus and minus.

Still don't get you.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Corps Member In Abia State / NYSC Director General Visits Umunya Camp, Anambra State Today / Have You Seen Ayobami Jaiyeola? Day 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.