Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, (5075 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / PHOTO: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's New Look / Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by Everfrank(m): 4:47am On Dec 09, 2015
These are some of the "anti-corruption" senator's fleet of cars. The same senator battling for the anti social media bill to become law.

Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by HoodedCLAWs(m): 4:48am On Dec 09, 2015
Moronic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by Tundeiab(m): 4:51am On Dec 09, 2015
So person no fit enjoy good life again?
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by ojmaroni247(m): 5:10am On Dec 09, 2015
An aged man behaving like a yahoo boy, nt caring or giving respect to the office he occupies,... Oloshi. Social media is the only means nigerians can air der views, if we cum physical u pple will carry army and police to finish us, now we've gone electronic.... Una wan bring out mumu law.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Boyish Senator. Low class. Always playing the Ostrich Senator. Always in the Gallery senator. #Shameful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by Prymestrr(m): 5:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Tundeiab:
kai! I weep for the lost youths of this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by Khd95(m): 5:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Who is he
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by Everfrank(m): 5:38am On Dec 09, 2015
Khd95:
Who is he
One of the proponents of infamous and social media bill.
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by Meriekriss: 5:46am On Dec 09, 2015
So make im no buy cars again because im be Senator,

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by Novaworld(m): 5:53am On Dec 09, 2015
And where is the Code of Conduct Bureau?
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by slap1(m): 6:01am On Dec 09, 2015
Don't be surprised that nothing is being done to ascertain the veracity of what Sahara Reporters are alleging.
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by xreal: 6:09am On Dec 09, 2015
He had these cars before he became a senator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by amtaken(f): 6:16am On Dec 09, 2015
Some people who have never been into politics have more cars....
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by romelady(f): 6:16am On Dec 09, 2015
if he (d senator of Nigeria) don't have cars who will?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by gohzieh(m): 6:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Senator enjoy yourself! Serving Nigeria is not an easy something! I just wish you can add new ones so you'll give me the older ones
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by arsetalks(m): 6:24am On Dec 09, 2015
What work does he do aside politics? Yet some idiots will tell us Buhari is only been vindictive. They will tell us SR is been used to rubbish him. Proper idiots.

For me, if it is true he has a foreign account which is against the law, he should face the music. Witch hunt or not. I have a personal agenda against looters. Inasmuch as I will have kids and they will not have proper schools to go to due to some bastards' greed, their health will be exposed to danger due to lack of social amenities and whatnot, these polithivians should not be allowed to go Scott-free.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmm blackman shocked
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by Billygee2u: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Prymestrr:

kai! I weep for the lost youths of this country.
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2015
You better to go and settle his score with that Sowore boy. No one Bleep with SR and go free o
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by Dreyl(m): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by Eldorado01(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2015
what is wrong with it
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2015
K
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by oluwasegun007(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2015
not funny @ all....am not questioning hw he got the money......but my worry is why a huge man like dis will go for small size cars? SMH

1 Like

Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by TopeQs: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2015
well, this man is obviously rich..

but I wonder why such a rich man still became a senator.....will he really work hard like a young man whose aim and goal is to become a lawmaker in this country........

or is it just to add the handsome pay to his already FAT BANK ACCOUNT?

NIGERIANS WHAT'S THE WAY OUT?

GOD BLESS NIGERIA IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR LEADERS

Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by UncleLondon: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Sign a petition against Dino Melaye to be investigated by US Treasury.

www.change.org/p/hgtt-us-treasury-department-treasury-department-to-investigate-senator-dino-melaye
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by sweetgala(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2015
Did he not get a Rolce Royce Wraith and a Lamborghini galado recently
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by permsec: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Novaworld:
And where is the Code of Conduct Bureau?
Dancing!

Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by ODUBEZE: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2015
Yet they are talking about reducing the minimum wage of the poor masses when they are overpaid for being jobless!
Well men can do their worst on earth! but I trust God 100%! na the same ground 6ft you go enter!
corrupt and evil minded people!
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by ODUBEZE: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2015
Everfrank:
These are some of the "anti-corruption" senator's fleet of cars. The same senator battling for the anti social media bill to become law.
That is the type of bill he can sponsor. Selfish lawmaker.
Re: Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars, by oluwazino(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Tundeiab:
wif his own moni sure e fit buh wit d pples. Moni NO

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of Nigerian Federalism / - / Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.