Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) (94048 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by AwesomeRomeo: 6:44am On Dec 09, 2015
This is the official thread of Infinix Hot Note2. Problems, rooting and CWM/TWRP recovery should be discussed here.

SPECS

4.5x FLASH CHARGE
With dual IC-charge design, NOTE2 has dual engine to charge in a flash. Also,NOTE2 combines next-gen charging technology with ATL heavy duty batteries. Come to join the faster and more reliable charging experience. Under room temperature conditions (25°C), 15 min charges 1000mAh for up to 8 hr of talktime; 60 min charges up to 97% and 90min is a full charge. 4000mAh CHARGE PAL2-day battery life NOTE2 comes with large battery capacity (4000mAh) for extended usage time. Running out of “juice” is a problem of the past. Equipped with an OTG data line, NOTE2 can instantly become a power source for other devices. Conveniently, it can also serve as a hard drive data reader. This all-purpose device is ideal for reading, studying, or business-related tasks.*Battery capacity: Lithium-ion polymer battery with standard capacity of4040mAh and rated capacity of 3020mAh.

ADVANCED POWER SAVING FUNCTION Remedy for low battery Ultra power saving mode has only 6 basic apps for minimal power usage; 10%capacity offers up to 3hr talk time. NOTE2 provides customized reminders based on battery capacity. For instance, when battery drops below 10%, system will autoprompt user for permission to enter ultrapower saving mode.

5.9 INCH DISPLAY
75%
screen-to-body ratio5.9 inch large screen with fitting-handdesign, NOTE2 (159.5*82.5*9.3mm) is bigger but easier to hold bringing comfort grab feel. The superior screen-to-body ratio offer users a more satisfying viewing experience. Now you can watch videos and play games to the greatest effect.

PHASE DETECTION AUTO FOCUS
0.25s real-time auto focus NOTE2 rear camera adopts PDAF phase-focusing technology. It takes only 0.25s for NOTE2 to focus automatically without touching the screen, which is 100% faster than HOT NOTE, largely increasing focus speed for faster picture taking. Seize the moment, capture life in its fullest. Besides, NOTE2 camera module utilizes Stack and Samsung ISO cell technology to enable greater resolution. Significantly enhanced light intake and sensitivity yields clear photographs even under low-light conditions.

LARGE-PIXEL FRONT CAMERA
Spontaneous selfies NOTE2 features the FHD BSI hi-def frontcamera. It has 1.6μm large-pixel area and70% increased light intake. A 16:9 photosensitive chip matches screen ratio for flawless photography. OCTA CORE 64 bit Faster, stronger, better With the Cortex-A53 64 bit architecture, the NOTE2 CPU is 37% faster than HOTNOTE on processing data. It delivers a smooth experience whether you are multitasking, gaming, or watching videos. Dual micro SIM makes it easy to toggle between work and personal lives. Expanded storage supports up to 32GB foreven more multimedia fun!

STYLELISH DESIGN
Streamlined aesthetics. The back cover features brushed textures for a stylish look and an incredible feel. Personalize your NOTE2 with multiple colors options! Infinix features a unique ROM that is closely synced with Android OS updates. XUI performs Android-specific optimization to increase overall performance by 21% and standby time by 20%. Personalize your experience with our minimalistic interface and wide range of wallpaper themes. For user convenience, XUI also includes great features such as Xender, Xcontacts, Xclub, user feedback, and ultra power saving mode.

HAND GESTURE COMMANDS
Quick do Unique gesture commands allow users to enter apps quickly.

Source http://infinixmobility.com/smartphone/note-2/

Price: #30,500 at Jumia
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by feldido(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2015
Following
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by drss(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2015
I was here.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by samintegrity(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2015
wink
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by AwesomeRomeo: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2015
As the device is now available, its issues should be discussed here, please.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by dotexxxy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
cool
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Aspiregreat: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
As the device is now available, its issues should be discussed here, please.

Nice one.

Any downside of this device so far.?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Davidovinci(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bring it on................................
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by jharzwill: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
as anyone also noticed that note 2 flash stops working wen d ba3 gets to around 10-8%. wen trying to take pictures.??
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
I've always wanted an official thread and not the "my phone just arrived from Jumia" thread.

The phone seems nice. But I fear for the screen. I noticed the Nokia N72 screen symptom. The screen at the place i bought the phone looked like it was about to crash showing multiple color noise. I over looked it and still bought mine. The second day mine also showed that symptom and it hanged.

The the phone automatically restarted.

Aside that, no issh for now.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by augster(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Delivered some to two nairalanders...i don‘t know their monickers else would‘ve asked them for reviews
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by johnygilz(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Just bought mine from jumia Nigeria, I was worried mine didn't come with ear piece. Na so e take the come abi jumia don do me strong thing?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Aspiregreat: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
johnygilz:
Just bought mine from jumia Nigeria, I was worried mine didn't come with ear piece. Na so e take the come abi jumia don do me strong thing?

Na so e take come.

Give us review na.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by eedel(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hi guys, I dnt use d X600 but d X551 (hot note, 1gb +16gb) nd i cnt seem to download wit uc browser using my fone storage as download path. pls help!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by johnygilz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Aspiregreat:

Na so e take come.

Give us review na.
oyah na the phone is dope if you are a selfie freak you gona enjoy the phone buh the 1GB ram spoil show sha sad
Aspiregreat:

Na so e take come.

Give us review na.
oyah na the phone is dope if you are a selfie freak you gona enjoy the phone buh the 1GB ram spoil show sha
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by abdulatif8: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
;Dfollowing. it's me general. nice phone
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Abeg.. this phone no gree root.. somebody help!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Aspiregreat: 5:59am On Dec 21, 2015
johnygilz:

oyah na the phone is dope if you are a selfie freak you gona enjoy the phone buh the 1GB ram spoil show sha sad
oyah na the phone is dope if you are a selfie freak you gona enjoy the phone buh the 1GB ram spoil show sha

Aside that one any other bug.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by slimim101(m): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Morning friends, Pls how do I root Infinix X600... As all rooting methods I used didn't work...
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2015
egba mi ooo... Na so I on my connection and it responded but no network signal.. I had to reboot my phone before it started browsing again.. this ll be the second or third time this ll be happening..
is it my network providers (Eti and mtn) or my location? Abi anyone having same ish?
at times, when I try to check my acct bal. or data balance after sending d command, d phone ll refuse to bring a response.. I ll have to redail it before it does. same goes to calls after dialling the no with my preferred network..
These are minor issues Buh it s getting annoying now. Abeg who fit help?
thanks in advance fellas
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by nonny400(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2015
ueskman:
egba mi ooo... Na so I on my connection and it responded but no network signal.. I had to reboot my phone before it started browsing again.. this ll be the second or third time this ll be happening..
is it my network providers (Eti and mtn) or my location? Abi anyone having same ish?
at times, when I try to check my acct bal. or data balance after sending d command, d phone ll refuse to bring a response.. I ll have to redail it before it does. same goes to calls after dialling the no with my preferred network..
These are minor issues Buh it s getting annoying now. Abeg who fit help?
thanks in advance fellas

Seems you're new to xui. The dialing stuff happens on hot note that runs lollipop too. Just redial.
If your network bleeps up,it's network. If it continues,toggle your mobile data off/on,or use airplane mode.
That's it.

Sent from my infinix note2.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
nonny400:

Seems you're new to xui. The dialing stuff happens on hot note that runs lollipop too. Just redial.
If your network bleeps up,it's network. If it continues,toggle your mobile data off/on,or use airplane mode.
That's it.

Sent from my infinix note2.

thanks man.. my previous phone was tecno m3.. what's the xui all about bro.?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by jakiedudu(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
We need Reviews.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by dimplecakes(f): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
More reviews. I'm thinking of getting the fine.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by dimplecakes(f): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
More reviews. I'm thinking of getting the fone.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by AwesomeRomeo: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hovatekk have ported TWRP, they will soon drop the procedures. Just chill.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
The phone is kinda cool though just the multitasking ish but I can cope with that tho
The battery really is cool, takes few mins to charge up and hours to go dry

Am finding it really hard to root the phone,used all the apps for rooting on it but to no avail.....using mtn's music stuff sha
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Dank1u(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Phone is dope, please no need to root still using the Glo 3gb without rooting, Change my Hot note for it, so glad I did, run smoothly hardly notice is 1g Ram.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by AwesomeRomeo: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
eedel:
Hi guys, I dnt use d X600 but d X551 (hot note, 1gb +16gb) nd i cnt seem to download wit uc browser using my fone storage as download path. pls help!!
Try changing the download path from the Uc browser settings.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Dank1u(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
The phone is kinda cool though just the multitasking ish but I can cope with that tho
The battery really is cool, takes few mins to charge up and hours to go dry

Am finding it really hard to root the phone,used all the apps for rooting on it but to no avail.....using mtn's music stuff sha

No multitasking ish, multitasking is the best just have to discover it, press the square button "
down left of your screen " phone is dope. mtk engineering works without rooting
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by eedel(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Try changing the download path from the Uc browser settings.
It totally works. Thnks man!
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dank1u:

No multitasking ish, multitasking is the best just have to discover it, press the square button "
down left of your screen " phone is dope. mtk engineering works without rooting
seems u don't understand.. ....heavy apps tend to reopen after I minimize them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) / My SpaceX Starlink Internet Experience In Lagos, Nigeria / Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.