Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) (94217 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Ndissle(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=Mskrisx post=42528553]

Hello please could you help me out was in ur plaza some days back bought a new phone from a guy there his name is chuks, but the problem here is that each time I try to login into nairaland through my browser, a pop up shows that reads this page has a redirect loop....pls what can I do to solve this problem..

Thanks..will be awaiting a response from you.[/quote bring it back]
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Ndissle(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mskrisx:

Hello please could you help me out was in ur plaza some days back bought a new phone from a guy there his name is chuks, but the problem here is that each time I try to login into nairaland through my browser, a pop up shows that reads this page has a redirect loop....pls what can I do to solve this problem..

Thanks..will be awaiting a response from you.
bring it back
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by BrianRoss: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
pls someone should add me to d whatsapp group
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by codedflowz(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Add me to the whatsapp group please.. 08105241311
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by cuttestprince(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2016
07087791848..add me
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by AbuuAasiyah(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
I bought my Note 2, 2GB on Friday and I tried installing some gaming apps but it didn't open after installing, it gave error message. Also, the battery life is noticeably shorter since the 2nd day. And when I tried installing updates, it kept loading till about 200% and deducted more than twice the size of the update (138mb) from my data, still it is back at 0% now and the update isn't installed. Please, has anyone got idea what can be done to all these?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
I Had Mine Updated Manually After Flashing My X600 and since then it doesn't get new updates automatically from system update option. It always says its up to date even when there is new updates. Can someone help with this? How Can I Set It To Get The Automatic Update Direct Online From The Phone

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
AbuuAasiyah:
I bought my Note 2, 2GB on Friday and I tried installing some gaming apps but it didn't open after installing, it gave error message. Also, the battery life is noticeably shorter since the 2nd day. And when I tried installing updates, it kept loading till about 200% and deducted more than twice the size of the update (138mb) from my data, still it is back at 0% now and the update isn't installed. Please, has anyone got idea what can be done to all these?
Bro
Bro I
Guess u Should Flash The Stock ROM. It'll Help Fix Whatever Issues The Phone As. Flash With The Latest Update. If You Resides In Kaduna, I could Fix It For You
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by tecnolad(m): 12:59am On Feb 12, 2016
AbuuAasiyah:
As for the sudden battery issue, you might have activated high performance mode. to get this solved, on your status bar, disable the high performance mode. concerning the update issues, it's caused by network.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by tecnolad(m): 1:00am On Feb 12, 2016
lildavidson:
I Had Mine Updated Manually After Flashing My X600 and since then it doesn't get new updates automatically from system update option. It always says its up to date even when there is new updates. Can someone help with this? How Can I Set It To Get The Automatic Update Direct Online From The Phone
judging by your screenshot, you're on the latest version
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by AbuuAasiyah(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2016
lildavidson:
Bro
Bro I
Guess u Should Flash The Stock ROM. It'll Help Fix Whatever Issues The Phone As. Flash With The Latest Update. If You Resides In Kaduna, I could Fix It For You

U do think so?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by AbuuAasiyah(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2016
tecnolad:

As for the sudden battery issue, you might have activated high performance mode. to get this solved, on your status bar, disable the high performance mode. concerning the update issues, it's caused by network.

The network is quite good, and d update loads up to like 274% at times.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by dimplecakes(f): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2016
Good morning

Please my infinix note 2 .....1gb. Can hang for Africa.

Please help. I have uninstall unused apps. I have also installed greenify tobhelp in hibernating my apps. Still hanging.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by BrianRoss: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
lildavidson:
Bro my own version is 1.1 hw come u got d 2.2?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by sparrow2wise(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Plz i wnt to buy Note2 (2gb variant) bt i'm nt sure of sum certain tins..

THINGS I WOULD LIKE 2 BE SURE OF

1: Does it hv Notification Light?

2: Hw sharp is D Display wen playin HD videos nd Games?

3: Is D screen HD screen or just IPS screen?

4: Is D 4G network Truely working?

5: Hw sharp is D camera?

PLZ GUYS REPLY.. God Bless us aLL cry
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Debetimi(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2016
got this phone yesterday.
the 1gb ram variant.
today it hanged showing multiple colours until it rebooted itself..
dope phone sha but I can't seem to download mp3 songs through opera mini using WTF plans .. undecided
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by PAnaceA7(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
pls add me to the whatsapp group....09055730480..Happy Valentine's Day to u all
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by AbuuAasiyah(m): 7:15am On Feb 15, 2016
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group, 08182999939
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Begino1: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Add me please, +22995951132
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by codedflowz(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Since nobody is adding us to any group Maybe I should create one and add whosoever that is interested
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by tecnolad(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
I wish people knew that this phone is better than they've imagined it to be.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by augster(m): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2016
tecnolad:
I wish people knew that this phone is better than they've imagined it to be.
bros it‘s the price that caused that..Dollar is high agreed but If the price could be reviewed and decreased, trust me people would buy..
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by fidelity09: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2016
flash charge is not working on mine again also and I also discovered that its not multitasking... for example if I minimize ordinary candy crush game when am going back to it it will have to reload..pls is their anyone with solution to this 2 problems
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by sparrow2wise(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
fidelity09:
flash charge is not working on mine again also and I also discovered that its not multitasking... for example if I minimize ordinary candy crush game when am going back to it it will have to reload..pls is their anyone with solution to this 2 problems
Is ur Note2 1gb ram or 2gb ram?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by sparrow2wise(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Infinix Hot3 coming soon, smiley dnt knw if it will be better dan Note2 or shud i just go ahead nd Buy Note2 or wait 4 Hot3 ADVICE PLZ
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by chizko4me(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
For the past two days now I've been experiencing slower charging. I want to know what is the caused. the phone will be charging as usual but it will not count, I try using another charger but the same thing. is it from my charged or my phone charging point? Infixin X551
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by samintegrity(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
chizko4me:
For the past two days now I've been experiencing slower charging. I want to know what is the caused. the phone will be charging as usual but it will not count, I try using another charger but the same thing. is it from my charged or my phone charging point? Infixin X551

Wen nxt u plug it in, Check ur battery status settings and tell if its charging over AC or charging over usb. I do hope its not ur charging port, buh if I may also ask, u are running which of d infinix update??

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by chizko4me(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
INFINIX HOT NOTE X 551
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by chizko4me(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
INFINIX HOT NOTE X 551
and is charging over AC what will I do next?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by samintegrity(m): 1:23am On Feb 17, 2016
chizko4me:
INFINIX HOT NOTE X 551

and is charging over AC what will I do next?

Hmmmmm....mayb u shd try testing wif any of ur frnds using similar phone to confirm where d fault is .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by valnelly(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2016
I thin we need a whatsapp group for note 2 users.... I've created one...

Drop your numbers for adding up please
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Begino1: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2016
+22995951132, add me to the group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.