Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) (94339 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
asumo12:

This game is not playing on my phone!
which note 2 variant are you using.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
guydangerous:
picture says it all.
thanx so much, wud try it
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by asumo12: 5:13am On Jun 13, 2016
guydangerous:

1gb
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Joelaking(m): 5:33am On Jun 13, 2016
Please how do I update my phone to the latest android version without bricking the phone cos I was told that one can brick the phone if it has been rooted before. Any help?!?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by enoch273: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Debloated custom ROM for infinix hot note pro, visit the link below to download

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/06/debloated-xui-1n31-rom-for-infinix-hot.html?m=1
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2016
asumo12:

1gb
it ought to play na,which version did you download.

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2016
Joelaking:
Please how do I update my phone to the latest android version without bricking the phone cos I was told that one can brick the phone if it has been rooted before. Any help?!?
unroot your phone after that use root checker to confirm you've unrooted it successfully then do the update.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by adamzeddicus: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2016
Add me to whatapp group plz 08066126546
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by asumo12: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2016
guydangerous:
it ought to play na,which version did you download.

Version 1.05!

Been playing it on my infinite hot... So I switched to hot note 2...
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
asumo12:

Version 1.05!

Been playing it on my infinite hot... So I switched to hot note 2...
if you want to play it on your note 2 you better get the 1.08 version.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
guydangerous:
Bro u seem to know a lot, pls for the past 2days my phone has bin discharging way too fast, all I use is the WhatsApp and the uc browser, I switched it on by 8am today and now its at 50% pls what am I doing wrong and the high performance ooption is off, pls, I need ur help, thanx
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
majour:
Bro u seem to know a lot, pls for the past 2days my phone has bin discharging way too fast, all I use is the WhatsApp and the uc browser, I switched it on by 8am today and now its at 50% pls what am I doing wrong and the high performance ooption is off, pls, I need ur help, thanx
mine has been on since I bought the phone....I charged mine till 59% last night before nepa went off after which I played gta sa,listen to some music both last night & today now my battery is at 25%.

I don't know if my battery is good or bad,how do you guys judge a good battery ??

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
guydangerous:
mine has been on since I bought the phone....I charged mine till 59% last night before nepa went off after which I played gta sa,listen to some music both last night & today now my battery is at 25%.

I don't know if my battery is good or bad,how do you guys judge a good battery ??
Well I guess urs is better, but the question I ask seems to not be answered, I guess mine is not favored, am at 46% and am not using my data, just switched it on, not fair

I see ur high performance is on, mine is off, is that anywhere significant
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
majour:
Well I guess urs is better, but the question I ask seems to not be answered, I guess mine is not favored, am at 46% and am not using my data, just switched it on, not fair

I see ur high performance is on, mine is off, is that anywhere significant
If your battery drop too quickly do what others do,drain it down completely after that charge to 100% uninterruptedly like switching it on,after a full charge drain it down again and charge for regular use.

I can't really tell what the high performance do cus I don't pay attention to my battery,what lollipop xui version are you on...1.N.?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
guydangerous:
If your battery drop too quickly do what others do,drain it down completely after that charge to 100% uninterruptedly like switching it on,after a full charge drain it down again and charge for regular use.

I can't really tell what the high performance do cus I don't pay attention to my battery,what lollipop xui version are you on...1.N.?
Here sir

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2016
goto your system update you will see something like 1.N.? and did you try that method I suggested.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2016
guydangerous:
goto your system update you will see something like 1.N.? and did you try that method I suggested.
Trying to do that now, am at 35%, bin online since 9pm last night, bin playing emulator games since too, draining it as u said, just hope it gets better.

Good morning

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2016
majour:
Trying to do that now, am at 35%, bin online since 9pm last night, bin playing emulator games since too, draining it as u said, just hope it gets better.

Good morning
exactly what I did to mine,why are you on edge.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2016
guydangerous:
exactly what I did to mine,why are you on edge.
Serving at ekiti, this is how we met this village, only mtn network and only edge, crazy ryt?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2016
majour:
Serving at ekiti, this is how we met this village, only mtn network and only edge, crazy ryt?
yeah.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Amerage(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2016
please am having this issue with my phone. Anytime am charging and electricity goes off, I observe that my phone will automatically reboot itself. has anyone observe this same issue.

add me to the whatsapp group
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by asumo12: 5:56am On Jun 16, 2016
guydangerous:
if you want to play it on your note 2 you better get the 1.08 version.

How the I get the APK only na?

I no won download the complete file
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2016
asumo12:

How the I get the APK only na?

I no won download the complete file
look the apk with version 1.08.

mean while I hope you all are enjoying airtel #200 unlimited night plan...I've finally updated my phone to the latest version and surprisingly the back and front camera receive some improvement,now Note 2 13mp camera now looks like it.

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by DuduParaPara: 6:50am On Jun 16, 2016
How much is the infinix?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by sureinfo: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Pls how much does it go for?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2016
guydangerous:

mean while I hope you all are enjoying airtel #200 unlimited night plan...I've finally updated my phone to the latest version and surprisingly the back and front camera receive some improvement,now Note 2 13mp camera now looks like it.
Good morning bro, tried the night plan and it didn't work for me, how did u do urs
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by OlaBa: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2016
guydangerous:

Pls did you update through OTA or downloaded it? I tried to update mine through OTA, but error Unzipping package was what I always got after finish downloading. If you downloaded it, can you give me the link?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2016
OlaBa:

Pls did you update through OTA or downloaded it? I tried to update mine through OTA, but error Unzipping package was what I always got after finish downloading. If you downloaded it, can you give me the link?
I used OTA update,I did get that respond too so I formatted my memory card and re-downloaded the update.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2016
majour:
Good morning bro, tried the night plan and it didn't work for me, how did u do urs
did you migrate to airtel smart-trype.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by asumo12: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2016
guydangerous:

Airtel 200 unlimited?

How?

What version did u updated to?

shocked
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by asumo12: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2016
DuduParaPara:
How much is the infinix?

Wanna sell mine a week old!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply)

Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.