Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) (51202 Views)

Boxers Hired To Fight At The Burial Of A Boxer In South Africa / Burial Of Couple & Their 3 Children Who Were Poisoned In Imo (Photos) / The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2015
heartless mofo... using her dead sister's death to promote herself.. we don hear.
she even slap her Vivian gist- formerly Vivian blog on it like it matters.
mtchewwwww!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2015
captainflash:
When the ipob group started the riot where were u?
a typical brainwashed Nigerian youth. Protest is done everywhere in the world. The police have no reason for shooting live bullets on unarmed civilians. No reason whatsoever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by captainflash(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2015
finniblinks:
a typical brainwashed Nigerian youth. Protest is done everywhere in the world. The police have no reason for shooting live bullets on unarmed civilians. No reason whatsoever
You deserved this.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2015
captainflash:
You deserved this.
with ur kind,the future of Nigeria is bleak

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by captainflash(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2015
finniblinks:
with ur kind,the future of Nigeria is bleak

1 Share

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by nertonert: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2015
finniblinks:
u still see blind and backward Nigerian youths blaming IPOB(freedom fighters) and not the heartless armed forces. Whoever supports the armed forces on this will be like her soon.

The Nigerian mentality is just too backward for the 21st century. Police just murdered an unarmed girl, instead of questioning why their police force did this, they blamed Kanu who is in jail. That is how they blame Ojukwu for the war even though they all know it is Gowon who came down to the east to fight. Nigerians never question who is doing the killing, they only question the person being killed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Eketem: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm your sister died and you are milking her death for publicity even branding the pictures haba.

Exploitation now even in death.

May her soul rest in peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by jeweldoyex22(f): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2015
sadGod save this land ooo........
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by DukeNija(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
May Nnamdi kanu rot in jail for this.

Word on the street is that IPOB has collected the famous brown ENVELOPE. grin

The one you gave to them right?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by PERFECT2(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2015
R. I. P to the dead not 2 ur sister.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by soldierdollar(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2015
viviangist:
Burial Of Nkiruka My Sister Killed During Biafra Protest - Photos (vivian Gist)

Today Dec 9th 2015 , is the day i will pay my last restect to my Lovely sister Killed during Biafra Protest in Onitsha anambra state Nigeria , is all , is well , and is all that i can say , Not Biafrans , Not The protesters , No Nigerians , No our Armies , No body indeed to Blame , God Knows why. Rip My Lovely sister Nkiruka Ikeanyionwu , Till we meet to part no more.

Source Family Compound and Entire Family

Cc; lalasticlal.a , seu.n , and other wonderful Nairaland moderators and owner please that's my last respect
U get mind shaa . your sister is being buried and you're here creating threads and uploading pictures

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Merlissa(f): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Vivian, I sympathize with you, but I feel it's disrespectful putting the picture of the dead...

#RIP

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by tazzle(f): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2015
So painful.

RIP.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by papae1(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2015
rest in peace miss.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2015
ICJ
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by confamgist237: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Golden casket shocked

omo people get money oooooo

no wonder dem need biafra...

Buhari kindly free dis people now...
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by scholes23(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2015
REST IN PEACE MY DEAR SISTER.

IJE OMA

GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN

ADIEU
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2015
Merlissa:
Vivian, I sympathize with you, but I feel it's disrespectful putting the picture of the dead...

#RIP

Disrespectful to who, the dead or the living? The dead feels nothing and as such you can not quantify what effect her actions have on the dead. If you had said disrespectful to the surviving family member then she is part of it and then each will have to quantify their hurts on a logical and measurable scale. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by imoke1(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2015
Who sen nam?
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by ril19(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2015
Vikkie14:
What is Graphic in this please or you dont know what you are actually saying?

My Dear The Pix Is Graphic.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by cyprus000: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2015
Ibelong2God:
Please add graphic pix
[size=13pt] Would you do us a favour and shut upangry [/size]

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by confamgist237: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2015
lustra89:
, I think you are bastard, if you don't know what to say, please shut up and walk,since is not your sister you see nothing wrong in all this, right?, you must not because you want to. Again I repeat I think you are bastard

bros cool down...
Every soul shall taste death...
So we dont know the next person..
Jus continue with ur deed.
Either good or bad...

I Lost my dear mum when i was 11yrs old.. And since den anytym i heard abt death...
All want come from my mouth is inali lahi wahi nali rajium..
Meanin we came from him and we shall return to our creator..

The world is market place ok...

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by harristo(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2015
Ibelong2God:
Please add graphic pix

Vikkie14:
What is Graphic in this please or you dont know what you are actually saying?

I think he meant to say add 'viewer's discretion'.

Ibelong2God:

You are showing a dead body my friend. Not everybody would like to see it.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Willydilly(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2015
RIP
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by hob(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2015
RIP
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by mightycrown1(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2015
may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by saintkel(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2015
captainflash:
sad sad sad

You see Biafra and their fight?

Una see una life?

Well, Vivian gist, take heart tho.

It certain humans came with nothing, and they will go with nothing at the end.
Guy just shut up for once, we r in no mode for ur nonsense blame
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by godwin120alex: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Useless Nigerian army killing innocent people.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by DMfreak: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2015
nertonert:
Killed by the Nigerian security agencies who shot at unarmed protesters. Other civilised countries use rubber bullets,water canisters and tear gas which are not life threatening. But backward Nigeria used live ammunition on unarmed protesters. Later they will tell us we are "one Nigeria". Story for the Vultures

Leave them..
He who kills the innocent by gun shall die by gun. That ignorant security agent that took away a life he canot give will surely meet his waterloo in same manner. What goes around surely comes back around

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Dikechigozie: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2015
Rip Nkiru.your death is not in vein.we will fight on.Biafra or nothing

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2015
confamgist237:

bros cool down...
Every soul shall taste death...
So we dont know the next person..
Jus continue with ur deed.
Either good or bad...

I Lost my dear mum when i was 11yrs old.. And since den anytym i heard abt death...
All want come from my mouth is inali lahi wahi nali rajium..
Meanin we came from him and we shall return to our creator..

The world is market place ok...

It is quite hypocritical how most people who are even religious see death as a bad thing (even with their unwavering believe of a perfect life thereafter. I find it hard to understand why they so much cling to this filthy world of ours), I think what I find bad is not death itself but the manner at which it occurs or the effect on the lives of those left behind. But hinging it on the lives of those left behind implies defining the life of the dead on those left behind which in itself is a total annihilation of the life of the dead while still living.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Guests In Lagos Sitting On Chairs Inside An Open Car / Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) / Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.