Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) (51203 Views)

Boxers Hired To Fight At The Burial Of A Boxer In South Africa / Burial Of Couple & Their 3 Children Who Were Poisoned In Imo (Photos) / The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Oladimejy(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2015
M4gunners:
These are the reasons why the agitation must not stop. We will continue to let the World see how Democracy is being pratic in Nigeria. RIP young Lady.
Then the animals in the zoo are ready to kill squirrel like Biafra
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by fr3do(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2015
finniblinks:
u still see blind and backward Nigerian youths blaming IPOB(freedom fighters) and not the heartless armed forces. Whoever supports the armed forces on this will be like her soon.

Ise!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by oluwazino(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2015
nertonert:

Your Nigerian a Police just murdered an unarmed girl and you are calling Nnamdi a Kanu who is in detention in Abuja?
Stupid fool was he not the one preaching violence giving the Igbo go ahead to kill nd destroy the good pple of Nigeria's life nd prosperity, you guyz shuld better check ya self
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2015
Brugge:

The op is a family member, have you considered that she may as well have sorted the permission of other family members?

Because you feel it is insensitive and disrespectful why would you think the op(being a family to the deceased) share same view?
it is wrong. you dont take pictures of corpse in caskets
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by koboko69: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2015
nertonert:
Killed by the Nigerian security agencies who shot at unarmed protesters. Other civilised countries use rubber bullets,water canisters and tear gas which are not life threatening. But backward Nigeria used live ammunition on unarmed protesters. Later they will tell us we are "one Nigeria". Story for the Vultures

Stop being silly....

IPOD are not the only ones that have been killed extra judiciously. All other tribes have been without someone having to say ur colored.

Its high time u stop this foolishness
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by mikron(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2015
So vivian had to post pictures of her late sisters corpes online just to push traffic to her site and her desperate desire to create this thread? Pathetic. Rip to d dead though. Losing a loved one is not a funny experience

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Zuriela: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2015
Eketem:
Hmmmmmm your sister died and you are milking her death for publicity even branding the pictures haba.

Exploitation now even in death.

May her soul rest in peace

My Dear, so disgusting. Proving a point by splashing ur ur sister corpse everywhere. Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by mikron(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2015
Just to lighten the mounting tension here,

An inspirational speaker said:
"The best days of my life were the days I spent with another man's wife." Audience were in shock and silence. He added: "She was my mother." A big round of applause
and laughter followed.
An adventurous man in the audience later decided to crack this at home. After dinner he told his wife: The best days of my life were the days I spent with another man's wife. After a moment he tried to recall the second line....
By the time he regained his senses, he was on a hospital bed, recovering from burns of boiling water.
Moral: Don't copy if you cannot paste.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by alyarmouk(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2015
Confessng:
I will never understand the reason behind putting up the pictures of a dead person's face ....

Is it to see how people look when they are dead or to see how beautiful they can be when dead ?

I just can't wrap my head around it

Wrap it beneath it!
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by gustav25: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2015
Oladimejy:
Then the animals in the zoo are ready to kill squirrel like Biafra
slowpoke shut up your smelling mouth .....can you kill anybody ? Just because mtn dash you 10m never gives you the right to act stupid online .....your type deserves bottle on your head to reshape your physique and destiny
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2015
meforyou1:

Rule number what? From which book; Bible, Koran or the constitution or based on which culture?

we are here to learn, I will be pleased of you can clearly explain to me why is it wrong and back it with some facts.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2015
jaymejate:
They make up for her?
Anyway, as she starts a new journey, may she go in peace.

As the dust return to the dust now, may her spirit never go to the dust but ascend unto the heavens.
And may your Spirit stop the IPOB from this act

Rest In Peace!

High on weed??

In the order news, the Nigeria army must pay for this.
I must revenge her death; don't ask me how and where, but I rather die than live not carrying out my threat.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by bamipet01: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2015
may she rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Ephemmm: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2015
Brugge:

It is quite unfortunate that you would suggest that it is fair for the military to shoot at protesters, while the world is still berating Israel for using excessive force in Palestine (even when it is obvious that the Palestinian are sending missiles into Israeli territorial) .

You many think oooh is the Igbo the government can do whatever they want, remember sooner or later it will become an acceptable behavior and some day you might happen to be one of the few Nigerians protesting for a just course only to be greeted by armed military men. And just like this case no one will be called out because some people will be busy just like you are now trying to justify the actions of the military.

Stop misquoting me Mr man, nobody in his sane mind supports killings of innocent person. I show you the pics of protesters to show how primitive they were in their approach cos there is no where in the world a protest is called peaceful, where people holds cutlass, planks and other dangerous weapons. It is such a pity that the life of such innocent lady was wasted.

Get the fact.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by cut007: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2015
Sorry, to slightly deviate from the topic, please who is this late HIV AWOLOWO i keep hearing about? is she related to the awolowos? and did she die of HIV/AIDS?
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
viviangist:
Burial Of Nkiruka My Sister Killed During Biafra Protest - Photos (vivian Gist)

Today Dec 9th 2015 , is the day i will pay my last restect to my Lovely sister Killed during Biafra Protest in Onitsha anambra state Nigeria , is all , is well , and is all that i can say , Not Biafrans , Not The protesters , No Nigerians , No our Armies , No body indeed to Blame , God Knows why. Rip My Lovely sister Nkiruka Ikeanyionwu , Till we meet to part no more.

Source Family Compound and Entire Family

Cc; lalasticlal.a , seu.n , and other wonderful Nairaland moderators and owner please that's my last respect

what a pity. She should not have gone to the protest in the first place............................. No responsible girl will be in a crowd of mainly men, thugs or standing on the bonnet of a moving car.

This young lady fvck up and failed as a woman. RIP though, i wish she have opportunity for second chance.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by otimize(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
So this girl actually died cus of a joke? I wonder y people just play with this only one life? RIP to her family thou, but it is actually funny cus at the end Biafra is still going no where... So sad!!! Lesson for the wise, dont allow that abino to use ur life to play pranks. No body should quote me oo... And by the way Vivian, are u using this death thing to gain popularity, even if she is your sister i dont like d dimension u are taking it to....
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by holysina(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ibelong2God:

You are showing a dead body my friend. Not everybody would like to see it.

you should be talking of viewers discretion not graphic pix bro
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by ademusiwa8: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
[size=28pt]

Please don't join Biafra protest.

May her soul rest in peace. See what nnamdi kanu did to his people.

Nnamdi kanu should offer apology to Nigeria before ,this thing get worst. He will make igbos loss people.

You see Yoruba learn a lesson during June 12, never to protest.

Don't join any protest in the country of western Nigeria.

If the north is cheating you, leave them to God. God will judge. It will be better we pray about it.

You see good luck Jonathan government used of 6 zones was bias against others. So it created hate among the people.

Poor girl. I wish I know her family to call them. May her soul rest in peace.

Let look for love in each other and not hate. Biafra radio station is about break up.

You see there are 2 countries young people.

The country of western Nigeria and Nigeria.

So there is no need for igbo to break away. We are just telling because people die.

You , I say hand over police to state. You see if igbo people want to break away. State police or not will not stop them. At the moment 95% of the police in igboland are igbo, 95% of the army in n igboland are igbo. If they wanted to break away. They would have be able to do it with 95% for 50 years.

Police been in state control, does not mean igbo will break away. It only mean effective government.

Igbo have to understand, that corruption is deep in igboland than yorubaland. Yorubas don't tolerate corruption like the igbo do. That why we have skyscrapers. And igbo don't.

Tinubu stole the money of lagos. We do t tolerate corruption that is why this stadium is enough. Because tinubu is an arm robber. And yorubas have a culture that does not tolerate arm robbers like tinubu. That why the stadium is empty.

You can seee call tinubu an arm robber. In yorubaland we are mean to arm robbers like tinubu. And we don't take pictures with arm robbers. Some policemen give arm robber guns to Rob in africa.[/size]

h
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Ibelong2God: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
holysina:

you should be talking of viewers discretion not graphic pix bro

Ok thanks!
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by nukky77(f): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Rip, and may the good Lord console your love ones.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by ademusiwa8: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
[size=28pt]if you doubt what I say about tinubu, how the people view him..
If you go to street of lagos and show them this picture. 90% will tell you, the USA ambassador are standing with arm robber tinubu.

We kill arm robbers in public. So the people will not like the USA ambassador seen him standing with tinubu who is an arm robber. You loss any credibility you have among the people standing with an arm robber like tinubu.[/size]

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Bonuwa: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Confessng:
I will never understand the reason behind putting up the pictures of a dead person's face ....

Is it to see how people look when they are dead or to see how beautiful they can be when dead ?

I just can't wrap my head around it
Dats dia believe n tradition so don't let it border u pls
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by great664(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
captainflash:
When the ipob group started the riot where were u?
Fools like you are the reason why Igbo's don't want to associate with Nigeria....

In a sane society the officer that shot the bullet will be thrown in jail but in ur ever backward country he is being celebrated by bastardss like you for shooting unarmed protesters, bias and wicked, when they were protesting for fuel subsidy will you say the same? Bastard son of a thousand father and unrepentant motherfuckers ,,, since you hate them, when UN bring the voting, u and ur household should vote for them yo leave so u will enjoy ur country.....
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by ademusiwa8: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
[size=28pt]This what we do to arm robber like tinubu. That why tinubu pays corrupt policemen to protect him. There are some policemen who are very corrupt in Africa.

Tinubu bribe the police money
[/size]

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Raiders: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
meforyou1:
what is wrong with taking picture of corpse if the family grant permission ?
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by ademusiwa8: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
[size=28pt]When a Ghanaian Rob me abroad who had tie with tinubu crime family. I have prove he has tie with tinubu crime family. If it was western Nigeria, we burn him alive.

[/size]

[img]http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/BEAT-680x365_c.png
[/img]
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
angry d zoo called nigeria will pay for your death whether dead or alive rip nkuruka hmm buhari UVE seen what UVE done all u nigerians start running Biafra is COMMIN for u every police head in Biafra land is in soup RIP my dear we will kill every one and avenge ur death nkuruka
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ephemmm:

Stop misquoting me Mr man, nobody in his sane mind supports killings of innocent person. I show you the pics of protesters to show how primitive they were in their approach cos there is no where in the world a protest is called peaceful, where people holds cutlass, planks and other dangerous weapons. It is such a pity that the life of such innocent lady was wasted.

Get the fact.

I am not misquoting you because you are implying that using deadly force was justified by putting up photo of young kids carrying planks and sticks. If I recall correctly the picture you put up there was from Aba not even the Onitsha protest. My friend Nigeria is our country and the sooner we start rejecting oppression and misuse of power no matter the part of the country where it takes place the safer it will be for all of us irrespective of where we reside or what we believe in.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by StepTwo: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
viviangist:
Burial Of Nkiruka My Sister Killed During Biafra Protest - Photos (vivian Gist)

Today Dec 9th 2015 , is the day i will pay my last restect to my Lovely sister Killed during Biafra Protest in Onitsha anambra state Nigeria , is all , is well , and is all that i can say , Not Biafrans , Not The protesters , No Nigerians , No our Armies , No body indeed to Blame , God Knows why. Rip My Lovely sister Nkiruka Ikeanyionwu , Till we meet to part no more.

Source Family Compound and Entire Family

Cc; lalasticlal.a , seu.n , and other wonderful Nairaland moderators and owner please that's my last respect

i mean, you've been all about ur sister's death in a rather absurd way without an atom of remorse.

you should be grieveing instead of using her death as an avenue.

this is saddening, may She find favour in paradise.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by mcdonald247(m): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Rest in peace,your legacy will continue to speak for you
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by ademusiwa8: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
[size=28pt]

Nobody should doing any Biafra protest because you people should know the country of western Nigeria is different from nigeria. So we are only doing you a favour. There is no food in Biafra and if you break away from Nigeria. Because the country of western Nigeria will close it border including asaba, if you break away because it is of no economy benefit to us any more.

Since we can make more money putting , custom officers and army on the border

We share currency with Nigeria and also share currency with benin republic. With use the bebin republic currency on our side too.

.][/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Guests In Lagos Sitting On Chairs Inside An Open Car / Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) / Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.