Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Who Is That Celebrity Crush You Will Like To Go On A Date With This Xmas ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is That Celebrity Crush You Will Like To Go On A Date With This Xmas ? (880 Views)

Girl Crushing On Falz: "Celebrity-crush, How I Wish You Were Born In The 2000" / Who Is That Celebrity U Dislike? / Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Celebrity Crush You Will Like To Go On A Date With This Xmas ? by NaijaBeats(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2015

Who is that female / Male Celebrity Crush you will love to go on a date with any chance you got this Xmas ??
Me : Dija.
You ??
Credit : http://hypesng.com/who-is-that-celebrity-crush-you-will-like-to-go-on-a-date-with-this-xmas.html
Re: Who Is That Celebrity Crush You Will Like To Go On A Date With This Xmas ? by northvietnam(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2015
Mama tangelinaaa @yemi Alade. my undying Crush
Re: Who Is That Celebrity Crush You Will Like To Go On A Date With This Xmas ? by bronzegoddess(f): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2015
captainKing

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Celebrity Crush You Will Like To Go On A Date With This Xmas ? by Zambux(f): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2015
Hes nt a celebrity though.. a crusher jux crushing on dis crushee, who is

KEN ERICS
Re: Who Is That Celebrity Crush You Will Like To Go On A Date With This Xmas ? by missKiffy(f): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Nobody undecided
Re: Who Is That Celebrity Crush You Will Like To Go On A Date With This Xmas ? by NaijaBeats(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Lol nobody as how ?
Re: Who Is That Celebrity Crush You Will Like To Go On A Date With This Xmas ? by onyowo(f): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2015
No need for that because it will only be a waste of time as it won't come to pass
Re: Who Is That Celebrity Crush You Will Like To Go On A Date With This Xmas ? by captainking(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
bronzegoddess:
captainKing
sugargoddess... The lady that gladden my heart

(1) (Reply)

Hey Miss Santa! Eniola Badmus Celebrates Christmas With Funny Photos / Toke Makinwa Slayed In This Pant Suit To OLIC Last Night / Kanu Nwankwo Spending Time With His Kids & Beautiful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.