Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Who Is That Celebrity U Dislike? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is That Celebrity U Dislike? (689 Views)

Which Of These Celebrity U Most Admire? / Who Is That Celebrity Crush You Will Like To Go On A Date With This Xmas ? / How To Cope With Challenges That Celebrity Faces - Sandra Duru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Celebrity U Dislike? by ernesty20(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
In this thread "who Is Your Celebrity Crush", we were made to name our celebrity crushes tongue. Actually my celebrity crush is Nadia Buhari. That girl turns me on each time i see her in a movie.cheesycheesy

now, tell us that celebrity u hate so much that anything he/she does seems wrong to you.

For me, i dnt know why i dislike patience Ozokwo

Each time i see her in a movie, i know something wiched must happen in that movie. shocked shocked

now who is that celebrity u hate so much? cheesycheesy
Re: Who Is That Celebrity U Dislike? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Donald Trump. angry
Re: Who Is That Celebrity U Dislike? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lucifer
Re: Who Is That Celebrity U Dislike? by ernesty20(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
sameer1212:
Donald Trump. angry
cos he always bash your country? cheesy
Re: Who Is That Celebrity U Dislike? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:
cos he always bash your country? cheesy
No no no... The old sadist hate blacks. angry
Re: Who Is That Celebrity U Dislike? by ernesty20(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
sameer1212:
No no no... The old sadist hate blacks. angry
if they offer u a gun, i know u no go mercy for him atallcheesy grin
Re: Who Is That Celebrity U Dislike? by cruzita(f): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin though no longer a celebrity I still dislike him.what's that his name again•••••the man with mole on his nose eheeee TONY UMEZ and emeka ike DAT thinks he is handsome and always rolling his eyes as if he on epileptic mode
Re: Who Is That Celebrity U Dislike? by ernesty20(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
cruzita:
grin though no longer a celebrity I still dislike him.what's that his name again•••••the man with mole on his nose eheeee TONY UMEZ and emeka ike DAT thinks he is handsome and always rolling his eyes as if he on epileptic mode
u no go kill person ocheesycheesy
Re: Who Is That Celebrity U Dislike? by osesology(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
International: Kim Kadasian and her whole family! Naija: Reminisce and...
Re: Who Is That Celebrity U Dislike? by menabae(f): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Yemi alade,lil kesh,olamide,etc

(1) (Reply)

Author Gives 15 Reasons Why Real Men Shouldn't Date Single Mothers / Oh My! Beyonce Is Pregnant Again! See Her Baby Bump / Isn't She Better Than Yemi Alade? See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.