Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Attention To The Mods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention To The Mods (1069 Views)

Judge Orders FG To Grant Medical Attention To Injured IPOB Detainees. Photo / Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention To The Mods by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2015
I hereby draw your attention to a certain nairalander who loves to create different monikers which are actual names other members bear in reality. The monikers are adedayoadedapo dayoadedapo segunadewole bobolakemi FATIjeomaokoli etc.

The dangers such unscrupulous element pose for the actual bearers of those names is really awful. He intends to damage the image of the bearers. As an HR, background checks are done on names of would be employees to know if they are fit to be employed. This checks are not limited to the internet which is one of the fastest ways to get information about an individual.

The devilish being behind those monikers is obviously a tribalist who feels he can get back at those who have opinion not in support of his tribe. He opens a NL account in their real names and goes about making awful and mostly tribalistic comments. If a person whose real name has been used for such hate speeches on NL goes looking for a job and the HR stumbles upon such posts during the course of his background search on the person, that can be a clog in the wheel of the person ending his unemployment status.

One might think such a person deserves what he got for being a NL tribalist, but what if such a person doesn't even know what nairaland is? We all know a simple facebook name search can give you up to ten different people bearing such names. So, the actual tribalist might not be the one to suffer for it but an innocent namesake.

SOLUTION

I think there should be a rule that kicks against opening monikers using names that look like a person's real name especially when they are 2 joined together like AdedayoAdedapo SegunAdewole DayoAdedapo IjeomaOkoli etc.

Mods, pls destroy the above mentioned monikers and anyone other that looks like that as you can see from a search that they are making tribalistic comments, one you won't expect to be coming from someone who claims to be from the tribe that bears those names.

Cc lalasticlala seun mynd44 ishilove OAM4J Afam4eva obynoscopy

1 Like

Re: Attention To The Mods by menix(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
I hereby draw your attention to a certain nairalander who loves to create different monikers which are actual names other members bear in reality. The monikers are adedayoadedapo dayoadedapo segunadewole bobolakemi FATIjeomaokoli etc.

The dangers such unscrupulous element pose for the actual bearers of those names is really awful. He intends to damage the image of the bearers. As an HR, background checks are done on names of would be employees to know if they are fit to be employed. This checks are not limited to the internet which is one of the fastest ways to get information about an individual.

The devilish being behind those monikers is obviously a tribalist who feels he can get back at those who have opinion not in support of his tribe. He opens a NL account in their real names and goes about making awful and mostly tribalistic comments. If a person whose real name has been used for such hate speeches on NL goes looking for a job and the HR stumbles upon such posts during the course of his background search on the person, that can be a clog in the wheel of the person ending his unemployment status.

One might think such a person deserves what he got for being a NL tribalist, but what if such a person doesn't even know what nairaland is? We all know a simple facebook name search can give you up to ten different people bearing such names. So, the actual tribalist might not be the one to suffer for it but an innocent namesake.

SOLUTION

I think there should be a rule that kicks against opening monikers using names that look like a person's real name especially when they are 2 joined together like AdedayoAdedapo SegunAdewole DayoAdedapo IjeomaOkoli etc.

Mods, pls destroy the above mentioned monikers and anyone other that looks like that as you can see from a search that they are making tribalistic comments, one you won't expect to be coming from someone who claims to be from the tribe that bears those names.

Cc lalasticlala seun mynd44 ishilove OAM4J Afam4eva obynoscopy

Oga HR, pls I think u need to answer these;
*How did such Tribalist get the full name of his supposedly "enemy" when our full names re not on Nairaland..

*Do u ve idea that the so called "adebayoadedapo" will have dozens of nigerians wiv same name, so on what bases will the HR assume it's a particular person..

OP, u re an End Time HR...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention To The Mods by OnankpaBa(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2015
end time thread
Re: Attention To The Mods by DayoAdedapo: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2015
He omitted anti-ibo ibos like Amadicollins, Nwabekeyi, Chidozieude, Ibotic, Okolochyke, chinazaekperem5 and others. Must every yoruba think the same way? Are we zombies. Like i said, when we are ready we will all come to equity with clean hands. Odua a gbe wa o.

1 Like

Re: Attention To The Mods by BiafranPrince: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Ebukaobi, Obiodunukwe, fatijeomaokoli, bloodyk1ller, MrMbaM, MbaM, ObiEBuka, Amadicollins, Nwabekeyi, Chidozieude, Ibotic, Okolochyke, chinazaekperem5 etc.

One and same person. And this dude specializes in trawling facebook of nairalanders and posting their pictures on NL.

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Attention To The Mods by DayoAdedapo: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2015
BiafranPrince:
Ebukaobi, Obiodunukwe, fatijeomaokoli, bloodyk1ller, MrMbaM, MbaM, ObiEBuka, Amadicollins, Nwabekeyi, Chidozieude, Ibotic, Okolochyke, chinazaekperem5 etc.

One and same person. And this dude specializes in trawling facebook of nairalanders and posting their pictures on NL.

Pathetic.

Bigot Mynd the mod can continue to pretend that everybody must think the same way. Why hasn't he accused Pro-Biafrans like FFK, Kemi and Afenifere of being Ibos and banning them. Why is he not banning the guys you've mentioned?
Re: Attention To The Mods by menix(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2015
BiafranPrince:

Pathetic.

Even if he is a Trawler abii...

This dude is an End Time Fisherman..

1 Like

Re: Attention To The Mods by BiafranPrince: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2015
menix:

Even if he is a Trawler abii...

This dude is an End Time Fisherman..

Dude!

1 Like

Re: Attention To The Mods by menix(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2015
BiafranPrince:

Dude!

Dede 1 de...

Next time use Troll..

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community with ... Wikipedia
Re: Attention To The Mods by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2015
menix:

Oga HR, pls I think u need to answer these;
*How did such Tribalist get the full name of his supposedly "enemy" when our full names re not on Nairaland..

*Do u ve idea that the so called "adebayoadedapo" will have dozens of nigerians wiv same name, so on what bases will the HR assume it's a particular person..

OP, u re an End Time HR...
it simple. He hacks the IP of perceived enemies of his on nairalander and uses it to trace their facebook accounts by checking the browsing history which might reveal such.
Re: Attention To The Mods by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2015
DayoAdedapo:
He omitted anti-ibo ibos like Amadicollins, Nwabekeyi, Chidozieude, Ibotic, Okolochyke, chinazaekperem5 and others. Must every yoruba think the same way? Are we zombies. Like i said, when we are ready we will all come to equity with clean hands. Odua a gbe wa o.
you are as guilty as the monikers you mentioned and should also be banned.

Btw, how much do they pay you guys for this stupidity? undecided
Re: Attention To The Mods by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2015
The mods here are tribalistic especially mynd44 of a guy.

3 Likes

Re: Attention To The Mods by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2015
These yoruba mods are practical tribalists

1 Like

Re: Attention To The Mods by DayoAdedapo: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
you are as guilty as the monikers you mentioned and should also be banned.

Btw, how much do they pay you guys for this stupidity? undecided

My yoruba brother let's campaign for equity. Open a thread for the anti-ibo ibos and leave me in peace.
Re: Attention To The Mods by meforyou1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
The number one culprit for all this is one certain tunde salam from osogbo with numerous monikers like eggheaders etc.
ever since he was exposed using his facebook profile, he has been on a revenge mission searching and seeking for who to destroy.
Re: Attention To The Mods by Amberon: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hey psycho.

its no surprise you're still senile. Your madness has obviously clouded your reasoning and made you forget that you insulted me first. Mind you, I've never reported anyone here so you don't go about deluding your already deranged mind by making vain assumptions.

PS: I never insulted your tribe. I insulted you and every other land grabber.
ExplorerReturns:
The mods here are tribalistic especially mynd44 of a guy. How can he ban my explorer250 moniker on the basis of insulting a tribe even when it is clear the fool that reported me in the person of trapQ first insulted my tribe?
Re: Attention To The Mods by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Amberon:
Hey psycho.

its no surprise you're still senile. Your madness has obviously clouded your reasoning and made you forget that you insulted me first. Mind you, I've never reported anyone here so you don't go about deluding your already deranged mind by making vain assumptions.

PS: I never insulted your tribe. I insulted you and every other land grabber.

but you are guilty of rule 2 by insulting me and my tribe but i didnt report you. Guess what? You were really pained about what i said about your tribe because it is true. A beautiful girl wont feel angry because you told her that she is ugly because she knows that whatever you say does not change the "fact that she is beautiful"
Re: Attention To The Mods by Amberon: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
lmao..... you wish. Do you really think your insults weigh me down or get to me?? nah!! not at all. Ugliness doesn't run in my lineage so there's no need losing sleep over that. Nothing you said was true.

By the way you insulted me first. I never insult people unless they take the first shot.
ExplorerReturns:

but you are guilty of rule 2 by insulting me and my tribe but i didnt report you. Guess what? You were really pained about what i said about your tribe because it is true. A beautiful girl wont feel angry because you told her that she is ugly because she knows that whatever you say does not change the "fact that she is beautiful"

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Kogi Election / Gov. Wike of Rivers State almost making the same mistakes of fmr gov. Amaechi / Tinubu Is From North, Obasanjo Is East , Saraki is from North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.