Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

How To Register A Nigerian Pre-owned Car??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Register A Nigerian Pre-owned Car??? (549 Views)

How To Register A Car In Nigeria / 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son / How To Register A Nigerian Used Car! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Register A Nigerian Pre-owned Car??? by Squad4(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2015
Hello guys, please i have a friend who is about to buy a Nigerian used car but the seller says he is not handing over the plates and papers, that my friend would have to register it afresh...please whats the procedure, any risk in this?

Please i need to know asap!
Re: How To Register A Nigerian Pre-owned Car??? by kayjasper(f): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2015
Squad4:
Hello guys, please i have a friend who is about to buy a Nigerian used car but the seller says he is not handing over the plates and papers, that my friend would have to register it afresh...please whats the procedure, any risk in this?

Please i need to know asap!

Repost your questions here.......

www.nairaland.com/1370441/renewal-registration-vehicles-cheapest-rate/84

Johnson33 will be of great help to you.
Re: How To Register A Nigerian Pre-owned Car??? by Squad4(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
kayjasper:

Repost your questions here.......

www.nairaland.com/1370441/renewal-registration-vehicles-cheapest-rate/84

Johnson33 will be of great help to you.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Car Indash " 7-inch Screen DVD / Urgent Honda Odyssey Gear Advice Pls!!! / How To Prevent Car Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.