Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Know Where To Find Money, It’s In The Mouth Of A Lion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Know Where To Find Money, It’s In The Mouth Of A Lion (879 Views)

Please How Do I Know That My Company Remmited The Tax Deducted From My Salary To / Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office? / Jobs For You: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know Where To Find Money, It’s In The Mouth Of A Lion by livelifeng: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Can money buy happiness indeed? sad

Money is the reason we wake up by 4:30am, sleeps back by 10pm , it’s the reason for our long fasting and loud night prayers. Money is the reason one will stay overnight to complete a job. It’s even the reason friends betray one another just to be picked for a job. It’s the reason unskilled workers do the most demanding jobs we could ever imagine, to earn some pennies. It’s the reason why some families break up. It is usually the center of our conversations. Money is practically the most talked about topic in the world.

So where do we get this money? Ask every successful person, the only way to make money and become the kind of person you desire is to KEEP WORKING. Money is in the mouth of the lion. You’ve got to work extra effort resiliently to get it out.

Article from http://livelifeng.com/i-know-where-to-find-money-its-in-the-mouth-of-a-lion
Re: I Know Where To Find Money, It’s In The Mouth Of A Lion by Trizyd(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2015
No oo, its no longer in the lion's mouth, the lion has swallowed it, it's now inside the lion's stomach.

1 Like

Re: I Know Where To Find Money, It’s In The Mouth Of A Lion by flames007(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Trizyd:
No oo, its no longer in the lion's mouth, the lion has swallowed it, it's now inside the lion's stomach.
khikhikhikhikhikhikhi grin grin end time lion.

(1) (Reply)

Readers Are Leaders! Share Those Books You Read That Has Impacted Your Life / Lady Sue Boss For Making her Work In Sex Parties / Aircraft Dispatcher Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.