Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,380 members, 7,843,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (28865 Views)

The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by drinkmorewater: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Damn, isn't this the same guy that gbagada hospital nurses and doctors didn't want to treat because they couldn't find his people... Ha 9ja which way na?
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by RaptorX: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
I laugh at the blacks in America with their black lives matter protests, they should come and live in Nigeria where human lives is worth less than that of a oyinbo dog. This is the negative side of an overpopulated country, human lives have no value.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
We have lost our values in these country

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Drenix(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ma dear I weep 4 dis country.. May God have mercy on us
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by oieda: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:
Another dick about to be wasted because of police incompetence. I really feel for his wife/girl friend who will become sex starved if the guy dies cry

You think its funny. Someone just died and the first thing you think to write is about sex??

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
This is one of the reasons some Nigerians want to get out of this country and intentionally stripping itself of its citizenship because many things have gotten wrong and rotten from the leadership to its bottom
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Idris said nigeria jaga jaga
Tony tetuila said "he go better
What can I say nw angry sad
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
oieda:

You think its funny. Someone just died and the first thing you think to write is about sex??
D report don't indicate dat d victim has died bt some people do sing and laff over others people predicament,little do they knw dat what is awaiting them is bigger
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
RaptorX:
I laugh at the blacks in America with their black lives matter protests, they should come and live in Nigeria where human lives is worth less than that of a oyinbo dog. This is the negative side of an overpopulated country, human lives have no value.

This isn't actually a case of overpopulation. It's more akin to a loveless society- a society without morals and values. Actually Nigerian lives don't matter much. SMH.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by bugzbunny: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:
Another dick about to be wasted because of police incompetence. I really feel for his wife/girl friend who will become sex starved if the guy dies cry
I hv been seeing ur comments
It stinks just like you
Like ur mind

To the topic........ Dats Nigeria for u
It shall not be same in biafraland
Where llife is numero uno
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by BetaSexLife: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
This is the reason why i said i prefer living in any place but Lagos! On Dec 24th, my boss in my former place of work was attacked by armed robbers who snatched his car on gun point and shot him on the thigh. Withing minutes of the incident, after the robbers fled with his car, good Samaritans and people who witnessed the incident carried him to Federal Staff Hospital here in Abuja where he was given prompt medical attention. If it were to be in Lagos, he would have just died like that. I can never live in Lagos where your life expectancy is reduced by 7 years
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by dosmat(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Naija a bullshit country. no value for life. . goddam country.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by amagabeme: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
But police they say is your friend.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Jowonloju(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Terrible! too bad.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by pek(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
There was a country.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Godsonkemz(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Some hopeless ones will even stop by only to take pictures of the accident victim for upload on any social media platform to generate traffic to their blog page with someone's misfortunes while some will just stop by to sympathize without finding quick solution to save lives.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by MadCow1: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
The Life of a Nigerian has absolutely no Value..

I was on that Third Mainland Road approaching Ogudu when I entered traffic. Right there two cars in front of me, I saw a trailer had broken down and reduced traffic to just 1 lane. A traffic Robber smashed the back windscreen of a motorist and made off with some bags. The dude didn't jump over anything but was running in between cars. The Victim was on foot giving chase and screaming 'OLE! OLE!! OLE!!!' and yet nobody but me came down to give help. If any one of those other drivers had as much as opened up their car doors, we would have been able to catch that guy.

Rewind to the early 90's. My Father got arrested for assisting a Neighbours Security Man who had accidentally shot himself in the hand with his own gun whilst he was on a Ladder monitoring the movement of some robbers in the Area. Everyone on my street heard the Gunshot ring out, naturally everyone had assumed the defensive position as robberies were rampant in the Area. But the Guy was smart to have run out onto the street and was screaming for help and calling out the names of neighbours and yet nobody but my dad came out and gave him first Aid and rushed him to 3 hospitals because they kept rejecting him. The Hospital that finally admitted him did so only after the Security in the Hospital had detained my Father. Luckily the guy survived, had his right hand amputated and hopefully lived out a full life. But this story culd have had a different ending.

Instead of the Nigerian Senate and reps to be enforcing strict Police reforms in the face of heightened Insecurity that plagues this nation, they are busy looking for how to control social media.

A lot of Nigerians have died because the people are too scared to give help or the Hospitals have outrightly rejected a dying patient all because of the fear of what the Police would do to them.

There is absolutely no Love in this nation.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by RaptorX: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
How difficult is it to have a kind of 911 system set up by the government to call for an ambulance when you come across scenes like this at least in major cities. And right here on front page a governor was accused of buying a mansion for $2 million cash, why i don't RIP when this clowns drop dead. There is something fundamentally wrong with Nigerians especially the rulers.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by nanajec(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
This will never happen in Ghana... I used to hear about these kind of news about Nigeria growing up and never believed them....This is crazy.....
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by iPopAlomo(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oga Supol... how far nah...?!
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by themanderon: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
We have lost our humanity as a people, its everyman for himself God for us all whoever is slow may the devil take him. Sad.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
lordmanuel:
Naija

A country where the opposite of life is the way they live...... Check my signature
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by mymadam(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Darling Bose, Lagos was... and unfortunately still is, OYO!

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by jaybossYBNL(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
GurlFriend:
Nigerian comedienne Lepacious Bose was on her way to the Redemption Camp with her younger brother when she encountered something along third mainland bridge in Lagos that has, according to her, made her cry more than she has ever cried in a long time. Her experience has made her realise that life in Nigeria has no worth.

Read her shocking experience below

http://websta.me/p/1136074647737487724_456683603

via Lailas blog

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/a-new-police-car-is-worth-more-than.html

somebody wrote this same story on facebook, so which one should i believe did this happened in front of Bose or the person on Facebook? who is lying here?
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
OMG I DONT JUST KNOW HW OUR SO CALLED DAM GOVTMENT ARE TAKING US FOR SEE HW A SOUL WAS LOST DUE TOO WEREY LAWS MAY GOD PUNISH ALL DIS BITCHES POLITICIALS EVEN SEF OUTSIDE OUR COUNTRY WE DEY ENJOY LITTLE HOSPITALITY HERE IN EGYPT DERE WS GUY OF MINE HE WENT TOO A BUFIDA SO DIS SO CALLED EGYPTIANS PPLE CALLED ON POLICE AS. WE NIJAS ALWAYS DO FOR PARTY NAO HAS PEOPLE BEGIN TOO HEAR SAY DERE POLICE DON ENTER DEY BEGIN TOO RUN DAT MY FRIEND JUMP FROM 6 storey building because him no one make police catch am
Say he jump down his 2 legs ws BROKEN NO B SMALL ONE OO AS SOME LABOURS SEE DAT MY FRIEND IN PAIN D POLICE HAVE TOO USE DERE OWN CAR I MEAN DERE CAR IMMEDIEATLY DEN KNW EVEN CARE SAY DEN ON ARREST DEM AGAIN DEY VA TOO CALL DERE AMBULANCE TOO COME ND carry d boy on dere way too d hospital because d pain is too much for d boy dey treat him first no dam ws paid dey make sure is alright before dey collect dere money and dey free am. But naija dat one no fit happen army robber go rob dis so called werey police no go show after 2 hours na dat innocent bro wey dey cum frm work or person wey one by suya too drink garri den go carry say na dem ROB NIGERIAN IS GONE
GurlFriend:
Nigerian comedienne Lepacious Bose was on her way to the Redemption Camp with her younger brother when she encountered something along third mainland bridge in Lagos that has, according to her, made her cry more than she has ever cried in a long time. Her experience has made her realise that life in Nigeria has no worth.

Read her shocking experience below

http://websta.me/p/1136074647737487724_456683603

via Lailas blog

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/a-new-police-car-is-worth-more-than.html
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by mickypi: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
It z well.....let just kip praying for this country
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by akigbemaru: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Naija life
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by mozele(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:

can't you just ignore rather than posting this rubb*sh?
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by sashaa(f): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
This thread calls for some soul searching.how many of us would have stopped to help the man
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by richyuch: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Stale news.. No be today.... E don Tay...
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by YabaLeftist: 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
What did you expect from Zoo Republic? undecided
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Pidggin(f): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
I honestly thought they would be a different twist to the story. Sad, but I wonder why she is surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) / Policeman Shoots Driver To Death In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.