Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) (1739 Views)

Sunnahs Muslims Should Seriously Begin To Follow / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam / Fanatics, Extremists, Terrorists: What Do They Mean? (2) (3) (4)

Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by webbjamie(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2009
i think if muslims spent as much time reading and analysing their q'uran as they do the bible they will be enlightened on it's fundamental flaws thus reducing world violence by half and making d world a better place.wat do ya say :-x
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by babs787(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2009
Sir,can we have the fundamental flaws?
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by noetic2: 12:22am On Jun 03, 2009
babs787:

Sir,can we have the fundamental flaws?
dont u know them?
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by arramyjay: 1:17am On Jun 03, 2009
The violent ones are the uneducated ones.
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 03, 2009
@babs
am sending my email addy again, its titialayo25@yahoo.co.uk, thanks
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by Tudor3(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2009
Babs787 should be banned for being deliberately senseless. Do you really want us to mention the flaws?

Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by Lagosboy: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2009
webb jamie:

i think if muslims spent as much time reading and analysing their q'uran as they do the bible they will be enlightened on it's fundamental flaws thus reducing world violence by half and making d world a better place.wat do ya say :-x

The question is which muslims are you referring to As far as i know 90% of the muslims i have come across in my life dont give a shit about the bible or the contents. The quran is their sole source of inspiration and knowledge. Muslims interested in comparative religous knowledge are those that arm themsleves with bible knowledge and there are quite a number of Nigerian muslims like this.

They arm themselves due to the many harrassment they face at work , schools, univerisites, bus stops, molues, hospitals from christian preachers who harrass them and condemn them to hell by quoting verses of the bible to them. These preachers spreading the gospel do not believe in the quran and will not even believe any verse quoted from it so how do muslims tackle them. I have faced these harrassment many times in my life and i have read the bible from genesis to revelation as well as study omparative religion a great deal but i chose not to dwell on it except i face harrassment .

I remember the harrassment i got from some jehovah withnesses when i use to live in Leicestershire, they came to my house every single weekend and sometimes weekdays evening , this was because of the reception and hospitality i gave them the first time and maybe they thought it was a sign of weaknes on my part and i could be an easy prey. In the end , after comming with their most learned of priests over several weeks, they gave up in humilation at not been able to answer so many of my questions.

I respect christians choice to be a christian and wish to be respected at our choice of been muslims. Lets live in peace and harmony amidst our differences.
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by muhsin(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2009
Lagosboy:

I respect christians choice to be a christian and wish to be respected at our choice of been muslims. Lets live in peace and harmony amidst our differences.

This could only be done when benighted and deluded Christians on this board would think rationally.
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by Lagosboy: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2009
muhsin:

This could only be done when benighted and deluded Christians on this board would think rationally.

Very good point. If only , if only
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by babs787(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Tudor

Babs787 should be banned for being deliberately senseless. Do you really want us to mention the flaws?

The intelligent one grin. I have told you to tell the school I can enrol to broaden my knowledge since you have turned to mr. know-all. My good friend SIR TODAK grin
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by babs787(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Uplawal

@babs
am sending my email addy again, its titialayo25@yahoo.co.uk, thanks

I have done that and I am sure you would receive it this time.
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by todak(m): 12:28am On Jun 04, 2009
babs, i don't know all, but you were once the pythagoras of NL but you fell blatantly, you know and you know how much you criticize my arithmetic, so why call me "Mr. Know All",
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by babs787(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2009
@Todak

babs, i don't know all, but you were once the pythagoras of NL but you fell blatantly, you know and you know how much you criticize my arithmetic, so why call me "Mr. Know All",

Oga, are you Tudor ?P cheesy. The post was meant for my professor, Tudor and would not know how that affects you Todakshocked Always remove that your christianity googles when rerading my post grin.

With regards to your post, I deliberately ignored you because you were not making sense at all. Muslims explained to you and even Backslider that happened to be knowleable than you accepted after explanation but keep displaying lack of understanding despite repeated explanation.

You dont expect me to waste my time with you while other important issues are still there. When you are ready, furnish me where creation of earth alone took more than 2 days or creation of heaven and earth took more than 6 days.
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by Tudor3(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2009
Sorry blabs,you too far gone.no school can help you now not even allah.
You're doomed to remain a slowpoke for life
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by dominique(f): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2009
Tùdor:

and you should be BANNED (again) for constantly being disrespectful and insultive. you claim to hate Islam and Muslims so what the heck are you always doing here. . .get a life angry angry angry
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by MrCrackles(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2009
dominique:

and you should be BANNED (again) for constantly being disrespectful and insultive. you claim to hate Islam and Muslims so what the heck are you always doing here. . .get a lifeangry angry angry

I wonder! grin
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by todak(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2009
@Babs
The intelligent one Grin. I have told you to tell the school I can enrol to broaden my knowledge since you have turned to mr. know-all. My good friend SIR TODAK Grin

and is that refering to Tudor? Since you are not able to refute me, you have been looking for every possible way to pick up a fight with me. heh but then do not get angry with me, islam is falsehood not even when you have shown your blindness to simple arithmetic, Olodo, like father (muhammad), like son (Babs). grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by muhsin(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

I wonder! grin

I too wonder. And had once posed that question to the brain-washed folk. Who knows
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by littleb(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2009
Where is Prof. Webb Jamie? Why he could not provide us with Quranic Flaws. Whereas, Quran itself already challenge the whole world to to provide the flaws in it.
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by babs787(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2009
@Tudor

Sorry blabs,you too far gone.no school can help you now not even allah.
You're doomed to remain a slowpoke for life

I am happy for being a slowpoke that being from the generation of apes that couldnt be verified. Evolution my foot cool.

You could refresh your memory where a geologist found a tooth thinking it was human tooth, gave it Nebraska Man but the same geologist found out that it was a pig tooth.
Also Charles Darwin admitted his discovery being a hoax and couldnt be evidence to the missing link in the evolution of apes to man when he thought his dscovery was a Hominid

Sorry that you granny be apes grin
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by babs787(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2009
@Todak

I am not ready for immatured, unintelligent discourse. When you are ready, let us flow with this:

You dont expect me to waste my time with you while other important issues are still there. When you are ready, furnish me where creation of earth alone took more than 2 days or creation of heaven and earth took more than 6 days.
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by Tudor3(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2009
Blabs787 all you mentioned above doesnt change the fact that islam is a bloodthirsty,savage and barbaric religion where the violent and terrorist acts of its followers have reduced them to animals worse than pigs.
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by Tudor3(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2009
@dominique
i have a good life thanks for asking.
What are you doing here also, don't you have to go and be a third or fourth wife to some alhaji?
@mr crakles and mushin
both of you can take first class tickets to mecca and blow yourselfs for all i care!
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by dominique(f): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2009
mshewwww angry angry angry angry
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by olabowale(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2009
I think Tudor is single. Maybe he is asexual, not interested in opposite sex, or no woman wants him. No wonder he is so malicious and displays hostility to true blue women and real men. The men who are not trying to be women are the people he hates most. You know the men when you see them, you know they are men, without any doubt. No earrings, or any of the ways of women, like clean face. Duuh, Tudor.

I am sure there are women in Seychelles. Do exactly the opposite of what they do. Maybe some woman may finally complement your lonely heart to marriage. Don;t be hating, you big hater.
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by dexmond: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2009
Muslims should think very deeply about following, References have been added so anyone who cares can verify.

Al Hadis, Vol. 3, p. 786,
Abul Azher al Anmari reported, When The Apostle of Allah went to bed, he said, "In the name of Allah, I put down my side for Allah. O Allah! forgive my sins and remove my evil spirit, " Attested by Abu Daud

Al Hadis, Vol. 4, p. 359,
Ayesha reported that Haresah-b-Hisham asked the Apostle of Allah and said, "O Apostle, how does revelation come to you?" The Apostle of Allah responded, "Sometimes it comes to me like the ringing of a bell, "

Al Hadis, Vol 4, p. 360,
Obadah-b-Swamet reported that when a revelation came to the Prophet, he used to become greatly disturbed, and his face became changed. And in a narration, he would nod his head, and his companions nodded theirs, " Attested by Muslim.

Al Hadis, Vol 4, p. 414,
Ayesha reported that the Apostle of Allah was once enchanted. He called to Allah who sent angels. They sat by his legs and discussed his problem, and one angel said, "who enchanted him?" The other said, "Labeed-b-A'sam, a Jew, who used a comb to comb Muhammed's hair and the grape cover of a male person" He asked, "Where is it?" The other said, "In the well at Zerwan." The Apostle went to the well. The well was the color of Henna and the date palms were the heads of devils. He took out the comb, and the enchantment went away." Agreed.

Al-Hadis, Vol 4, p. 367,
Anas reported that Gabriel appeared before the Apostle of Allah while he was playing with some boys. Gabriel took him, laid him down, pierced his heart, and took out a clot of blood. Then he said, "This is the portion of thee possessed of a devil." Next, he washed it in a gold cup with water from the well Zamzam. Thereafter (Gabriel) sewed him up and took him back where he found him,  " Attested by Muslim

The scriptures above and so many others are some of the reasons why most Christians and  Jews refuse to accept that The Prophet of Allah was sent by the same God that they serve. They citing these verses now claim that the prophet was demon-possessed.

Compare the above with the folowing case

14And when he came to [his] disciples, he saw a great multitude about them, and the scribes questioning with them.

15And straightway all the people, when they beheld him, were greatly amazed, and running to [him] saluted him.

16And he asked the scribes, What question ye with them?

17And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;

18And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.

19He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me.

20And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming.

21And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child.

22And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.

23Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things [are] possible to him that believeth.

24And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

25When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, [Thou] dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.

26And [the spirit] cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.

27But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.

28And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out?

29And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

Kindly rise in defense of the prophet and prove that the cases listed above are not demon- possession.
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by Tudor3(m): 4:43am On Jun 08, 2009
Oh olabowale! THANK YOU!
I can see you're a genius in psychology.howd you know my issues?
I really envy you and those 4 wives you molest,beat,rape and divorce by blabbing 3 times. I hope you haven't married any six year old like your prophet? I hate pedophiles o.
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by webbjamie(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2009
dexmond:

Muslims should think very deeply about following, References have been added so anyone who cares can verify.

Al Hadis, Vol. 3, p. 786,
Abul Azher al Anmari reported, When The Apostle of Allah went to bed, he said, "In the name of Allah, I put down my side for Allah. O Allah! forgive my sins and remove my evil spirit, " Attested by Abu Daud

Al Hadis, Vol. 4, p. 359,
Ayesha reported that Haresah-b-Hisham asked the Apostle of Allah and said, "O Apostle, how does revelation come to you?" The Apostle of Allah responded, "Sometimes it comes to me like the ringing of a bell, "

Al Hadis, Vol 4, p. 360,
Obadah-b-Swamet reported that when a revelation came to the Prophet, he used to become greatly disturbed, and his face became changed. And in a narration, he would nod his head, and his companions nodded theirs, " Attested by Muslim.

Al Hadis, Vol 4, p. 414,
Ayesha reported that the Apostle of Allah was once enchanted. He called to Allah who sent angels. They sat by his legs and discussed his problem, and one angel said, "who enchanted him?" The other said, "Labeed-b-A'sam, a Jew, who used a comb to comb Muhammed's hair and the grape cover of a male person" He asked, "Where is it?" The other said, "In the well at Zerwan." The Apostle went to the well. The well was the color of Henna and the date palms were the heads of devils. He took out the comb, and the enchantment went away." Agreed.

Al-Hadis, Vol 4, p. 367,
Anas reported that Gabriel appeared before the Apostle of Allah while he was playing with some boys. Gabriel took him, laid him down, pierced his heart, and took out a clot of blood. Then he said, "This is the portion of thee possessed of a devil." Next, he washed it in a gold cup with water from the well Zamzam. Thereafter (Gabriel) sewed him up and took him back where he found him,  " Attested by Muslim

The scriptures above and so many others are some of the reasons why most Christians and  Jews refuse to accept that The Prophet of Allah was sent by the same God that they serve. They citing these verses now claim that the prophet was demon-possessed.

Compare the above with the folowing case

14And when he came to [his] disciples, he saw a great multitude about them, and the scribes questioning with them.

15And straightway all the people, when they beheld him, were greatly amazed, and running to [him] saluted him.

16And he asked the scribes, What question ye with them?

17And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;

18And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.

19He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me.

20And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming.

21And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child.

22And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.

23Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things [are] possible to him that believeth.

24And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

25When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, [Thou] dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.

26And [the spirit] cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.

27But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.

28And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out?

29And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

Kindly rise in defense of the prophet and prove that the cases listed above are not demon- possession.

you cite all this crap from d q'uran and expect me not to think muhammed was not demon possesed?an 'angel' violently assaults him in d name of exorcism. With reference to ur first quote,how did a demon come to reside in a 'prophet'?i think muhammed's disciples were either retards or desperate to believe in something.And i still can't understand why it is a joy to kill for allah.
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by olabowale(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2009
Webb Jamie and Dexmond must be two mad souls. Worse. Even insane soul hae restriction. Nigeria is producing all kinds. The good the bad and the extremely ugly!

@Dexmond: If a servant who is honored by his master alway petition that he remains honored and beloved, is that a sign that he has lost that honor? No. The honor is intact. What the individual has done is to let the master know that he is not arrogant and will always be loyal and can be counted upon. For a messenger of God to continue to seek God's protection is a sign of not being arrogant, but fully submitted.

If anyone has ever read the Quran, one will find the very first verse of Chapter 2 to sound like a ringing bell. So is the first verse of Chapter 3, and many others! Is it your intention to bring out the work or involvement of demon in the sound of a bell? Thats okay because the churches and indeed Christianity will be the first in this matter with the devil/demon!

And if the events of revelation has this "disturbing" effect on Muhammad (AS), especially being a normal and mild mannered man in other times, is a singular proof that the events, the revelations must be supernatural! Yet, none of his companions opposed him after his death, assuming they could not while he was alive! Anyone who knew how arabs are in their own community will know that if they thought he was lying, his companions would have enmass deserted him. Even those who did not accept his prophethood dd not say that he was lying when they really came down to it!

Will lies could have been so accurate, without any falsehood? He said trhat his Uncle, Abi lahab will never become a muslim. He died not a moment accepting islam to disprove Muhammad(s). He said that Rome will be victorious, and to the exact period, it became so!

The fact that Muhammad's focus of worship was Allah, Who helped him, by sending His angels is an indication of his prophethood. Will God send angels to help a liar so thatsaid liar is successful? There there been such a case in human history? I though God sent the same Angel to help Moses. Is Moses a liar or demon possessed, too?

I thought that Jesus had a brush with the devil, according to the Bible? If not Jesus, John or both had the devil driving them wildly into the wilderness. Thats control. Its interesting to know that Jesus was even played upon, three times, by the devil on simple things as food, worship, jumping, etc!

What are you guys talking about?

And the thread was opened with overt prejudice telling people no fanatic please! What is fanatical, except what you are doing? Darn Christian fanatics. Unfortunately, your Biblical statements have no cronological pathway so that people can follow it. It always start so suddenly. There is nothing special about people asking a prophet of God to help them since they know that his prayer with God will be accepted. Muhammad (AS) performed many miracles by Allah! Even a wolf got the attention of a farmer by talking, telling the farmer that if you find me amazing, it is nothing compared to the presence of a prophet in Madina. Go and verify as if to to tell the farmer that he should ollow Muhammad. The farmer happened to be a Jew and he finally accepted Islam.

The same Muhammad who took leadership from Jesus, Moses, etc all at the same time in Masjid Aqsa in Ilya (Jerusalem). The structures are still there today in Masjid Umar (Dome of the Rock) and Masji Aqsa. Incidentally, Jesus did not build a church. Muhammad participated in Masjid Haram in Makka, Masjid Al Nawawi in Madina and another one in Madina. Also he prayed on the Aqsa/Umar Masajid site in Jerusalem.

Do you people just talk for the sake of talking? Have you have no shame? Nothing in your statement pointed out, even remotely that Muhammad crumbled under the influence of demon. We see that his Lord strenghtened him with Angels, allthe way.
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by olanajim(m): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2009
Egbon Olabowale,

You are a good example of what maturity should mean. Even those who hate to agree with you know this.

Thanks for the explanation,
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by webbjamie(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2009
olabowale:

Webb Jamie and Dexmond must be two mad souls. Worse. Even insane soul hae restriction. Nigeria is producing all kinds. The good the bad and the extremely ugly!

@Dexmond: If a servant who is honored by his master alway petition that he remains honored and beloved, is that a sign that he has lost that honor? No. The honor is intact. What the individual has done is to let the master know that he is not arrogant and will always be loyal and can be counted upon. For a messenger of God to continue to seek God's protection is a sign of not being arrogant, but fully submitted.

If anyone has ever read the Quran, one will find the very first verse of Chapter 2 to sound like a ringing bell. So is the first verse of Chapter 3, and many others! Is it your intention to bring out the work or involvement of demon in the sound of a bell? Thats okay because the churches and indeed Christianity will be the first in this matter with the devil/demon!

And if the events of revelation has this "disturbing" effect on Muhammad (AS), especially being a normal and mild mannered man in other times, is a singular proof that the events, the revelations must be supernatural! Yet, none of his companions opposed him after his death, assuming they could not while he was alive! Anyone who knew how arabs are in their own community will know that if they thought he was lying, his companions would have enmass deserted him. Even those who did not accept his prophethood dd not say that he was lying when they really came down to it!

Will lies could have been so accurate, without any falsehood? He said trhat his Uncle, Abi lahab will never become a muslim. He died not a moment accepting islam to disprove Muhammad(s). He said that Rome will be victorious, and to the exact period, it became so!

The fact that Muhammad's focus of worship was Allah, Who helped him, by sending His angels is an indication of his prophethood. Will God send angels to help a liar so thatsaid liar is successful? There there been such a case in human history? I though God sent the same Angel to help Moses. Is Moses a liar or demon possessed, too?

I thought that Jesus had a brush with the devil, according to the Bible? If not Jesus, John or both had the devil driving them wildly into the wilderness. Thats control. Its interesting to know that Jesus was even played upon, three times, by the devil on simple things as food, worship, jumping, etc!

What are you guys talking about?

And the thread was opened with overt prejudice telling people no fanatic please! What is fanatical, except what you are doing? Darn Christian fanatics. Unfortunately, your Biblical statements have no cronological pathway so that people can follow it. It always start so suddenly. There is nothing special about people asking a prophet of God to help them since they know that his prayer with God will be accepted. Muhammad (AS) performed many miracles by Allah! Even a wolf got the attention of a farmer by talking, telling the farmer that if you find me amazing, it is nothing compared to the presence of a prophet in Madina. Go and verify as if to to tell the farmer that he should ollow Muhammad. The farmer happened to be a Jew and he finally accepted Islam.

The same Muhammad who took leadership from Jesus, Moses, etc all at the same time in Masjid Aqsa in Ilya (Jerusalem). The structures are still there today in Masjid Umar (Dome of the Rock) and Masji Aqsa. Incidentally, Jesus did not build a church. Muhammad participated in Masjid Haram in Makka, Masjid Al Nawawi in Madina and another one in Madina. Also he prayed on the Aqsa/Umar Masajid site in Jerusalem.

Do you people just talk for the sake of talking? Have you have no shame? Nothing in your statement pointed out, even remotely that Muhammad crumbled under the influence of demon. We see that his Lord strenghtened him with Angels, allthe way.

YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME WHY IT IS A JOY TO KILL FOR ALLAH
Re: Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) by muhsin(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2009
Some peoples' questions are not, at all, worth responding to. Please ignor them. cool

Allah And The Things He Did Not Know / Al-Saud Regime In Saudi Arabia To Destroy Islamic Sites / Al-isra & Al-miraj ----------------1

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100