Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position (4374 Views)

Urgent!!!! Ushers/data Capture Officers Needed / What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position / I Need An EDMS JOB, Also Known As Data Capture Representative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by Mobebi(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Second Posting for the day...

Customer Contact Solutions Limited, is a system integrator and BPO (Business Process Outsourcer) that provides contact centre and unified communications solutions for Nigeria and West Africa.

Data Capture Representative

Job Description

We are recruiting non-experienced individuals who are self driven, target oriented and an eye for detail short term project.

Responsibilities

Making calls to customers and collection of customers information.
Updating the Management Information system system.
Daily reporting of work flow.
Other duties as assigned.
Benefits

Intensive training on Management Information Software.
Customer service training.
Opportunity to earn bonuses for exceeding daily set goals.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: hr@ccsnl.com with KYC Officer as the subject of the mail

Click on the link for other jobs posted today

http://www.senenablog.com/wednesdays-vacancies-4/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by lynnfeb(f): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Plz do you know the location and salary range? Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by delejames(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Salary Range = 110 data capture or more daily x 15.15kobo.Now,You do the Maths yourself.
Re: Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by Valmesk(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
delejames:
Salary Range = 110 data capture or more daily x 15.15kobo.Now,You do the Maths yourself.
is the location Lagos,Abuja or Portharcourt.
Re: Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by delejames(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lekki,Lagos..
Re: Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by jashar(f): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin = 1666.5 + or - 100.
delejames:
Re: Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by odimbannamdi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
if the calculation is true, then its fair enough. make i rush apply. no time!
Re: Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by Roseey0(f): 2:32am On Dec 10, 2015
ond 30k. Bsc 40k
Re: Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by saintwan: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2015
Lol....30 k for transportation and 10 k for food nawah ooo
Re: Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by Mobebi(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
lynnfeb:
Plz do you know the location and salary range? Thank you.

Sorry for not checking back to reply you

location is Lagos.

Salary range, I don't have the right to disclose it. its not within my power except the HR states it there.

Just try and apply and if called for interview, you can ask for that..

All I can assure you is that, someone made a comment of salary range in jobs posted and I can say to you that, I have been trying within my power to ask HR Managers/Recruiters to try include the salary. Some have agreed, but some said they can't do it, and I can't force them.

Thank you.
Re: Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by SylarsMcQuins: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Got an invite yesterday, is anyone with me on this?.
Re: Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by Globaby01: 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=Mobebi post=40880438]

Sorry for not checking back to reply you

location is Lagos.

Salary range, I don't have the right to disclose it. its not within my power except the HR states it there.

Just try and apply and if called for interview, you can ask for that..

All I can assure you is that, someone made a comment of salary range in jobs posted and I can say to you that, I have been trying within my power to ask HR Managers/Recruiters to try include the salary. Some have agreed, but some said they can't do it, and I can't force them.

Thank you.[/quote
is job still available? am interested. whatsapp me please 08167589444
Re: Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by kingstonfaith(f): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
I am interested,not knowing if the job is still available,reply
Re: Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by David0(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
CCSNL salary No dey pass 40k.

Irrespective of the contract, weda it's worth billions, u can not get more than 40k as salary.

Meaning it kud b less but not more.

Like dey requested, inexperienced bla bla bla...pls don't complain after applying out of desperation o. Just learn what u need to learn, when contract expire move on.

But always bear in mind dat d contract will come to an end.

So even as u do dis job, don't stop applying for jobs.
Re: Data Capture Representative- Entry Level Position by 12345DKO(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please I am in if the job is Still available. boboye209@gmail.com. Thank you Sir

(1) (Reply)

Michael Stevens Consulting Fresh Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / Graduate Trainee At TAC Group / Opening For Transaction Executive !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.