Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Man United Fans Vote In Overwhelming Numbers To Sack Louis Van Gaal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Fans Vote In Overwhelming Numbers To Sack Louis Van Gaal (983 Views)

Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar / Manchester United Sack Louis Van Gaal / Should Man.u Sack Louis Van Gaal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man United Fans Vote In Overwhelming Numbers To Sack Louis Van Gaal by tommykiwi(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
We last night ran a poll asking United fans whether it was time to give the Dutchman the boot.

Over 2,000 of you voted and a staggering 88 per cent said they want Van Gaal to be given his marching orders.

United were labelled "average" and "an embarrassment" following their premature exit from the Champions League by ex-stars Rio Ferdinand and Paul Scholes.

"United just look like an average team, really, and with an average team you get average performances," former United midfielder Scholes said.

Asked if United were at a crisis point, he said: "Yeah, probably."

Rio Ferdinand, alongside Scholes in the BT Sport studios, was equally cutting with his post-match verdict.

"It's embarrassing," the former United captain said.

"I was in a squad that went into the Europa League (in 2011) and it's an embarrassment.

"You don't want to come out of your house, you don't want to walk around Manchester, you're looking at people looking at you and thinking, 'Ah, you're not good enough', questioning you as an individual and as part of a team that didn't get through the group stages that you should have, on paper."

source......http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/480308/Louis-van-Gaal-Man-United-news

Re: Man United Fans Vote In Overwhelming Numbers To Sack Louis Van Gaal by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
I'm still looking at the bright side...
Hopefully they can train well this time to concentrate on Premier league coz the Leicester juz popped out somewhere & now topping the damn table!

Manchester United we need to be serious this time and stop running around the field... players are not their to kill the time but to score a goal... cry cry cry

Babacele water plz...
Re: Man United Fans Vote In Overwhelming Numbers To Sack Louis Van Gaal by Prymestrr(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
It's quite disappointing really. ManU really messed up. Well well... Let's see how quick they get back up to the top.
Re: Man United Fans Vote In Overwhelming Numbers To Sack Louis Van Gaal by Favparis(f): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
The Manager is Just Clueless. Imagine he doesn't know his BEST 11 and backup yet?

Look at the calibre of players he introduced to win a Champion's Leave Match.

Introducing the right people at the wrong time, and not making good use of his substitution.
Re: Man United Fans Vote In Overwhelming Numbers To Sack Louis Van Gaal by Babacele: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
KashyBaby:
I'm still looking at the bright side...
Hopefully they can train well this time to concentrate on Premier league coz the Leicester juz popped out somewhere & now topping the damn table!

Manchester United we need to be serious this time and stop running around the field... players are not their to kill the time but to score a goal... cry cry cry

Babacele water plz...
lols. I have water n orange juice for you.
Re: Man United Fans Vote In Overwhelming Numbers To Sack Louis Van Gaal by tommykiwi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Babacele:
Please give him a very chilled one ok.....COYG!!!
Re: Man United Fans Vote In Overwhelming Numbers To Sack Louis Van Gaal by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Babacele:

Aaaww..*blushing*
Thats so frightfully nice of u babacele, but no orange juice for me....water is enaf and hold my hand coz I'm tremendously shocked by the news cry cry cry
No wonder u we're broken hearted...
Re: Man United Fans Vote In Overwhelming Numbers To Sack Louis Van Gaal by Babacele: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
KashyBaby:

Aaaww..*blushing*
Thats so frightfully nice of u babacele, but no orange juice for me....water is enaf and hold my hand coz I'm tremendously shocked by the news cry cry cry
No wonder u we're broken hearted...
abi .... lols.
Re: Man United Fans Vote In Overwhelming Numbers To Sack Louis Van Gaal by Babacele: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
tommykiwi:
sure ll bros
Re: Man United Fans Vote In Overwhelming Numbers To Sack Louis Van Gaal by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 10, 2015
tommykiwi:

Who's the gunner? shocked I tot babacele is a red devil angry
Re: Man United Fans Vote In Overwhelming Numbers To Sack Louis Van Gaal by tommykiwi(m): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2015
KashyBaby:

Who's the gunner? shocked I tot babacele is a red devil angry
Am a gunners..Babacele is a Manutd fans.

(1) (Reply)

2 / WWE 28 December 2015 Monday Night Raw Full Show 28-12-15 All Matches Result Winn / Nigerian Football Player Dies After Appendix Surgery(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.