Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,016 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Evil That Await The West. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Evil That Await The West. (1243 Views)

Spending In The West: Clarification. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil That Await The West. by Earthkumy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
If you don't have reasonable work you want to go abroad to do, don't leave Nigeria to any country abroad. The suffering that await those who won't hear will be unimaginable. This is not an advice, is a warning from the Lord let he who has ear hear.
Re: The Evil That Await The West. by tpiar: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
No evil IJN.
Re: The Evil That Await The West. by Earthkumy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
tpiar:
No evil IJN.
is a warning not to travel, west won't be safe.
Re: The Evil That Await The West. by tpiar: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jesus is in control.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil That Await The West. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Earthkumy:
If you don't have reasonable work you want to go abroad to do, don't leave Nigeria to any country abroad. The suffering that await those who won't hear will be unimaginable. This is not an advice, is a warning from the Lord let he who has ear hear.
And what's your point exactly??
Re: The Evil That Await The West. by tpiar: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
he's referring to 2016.
Re: The Evil That Await The West. by Earthkumy(m): 3:39am On Dec 10, 2015
mightsparrow:
And what's your point exactly??
my point is just as you read it
Re: The Evil That Await The West. by ramalot(m): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2015
This is perhaps the most m0ronic thread i've come across.

There is hardly any place on earth that's significantly less safe than Nigeria.
Fear mongering is for weak people who are too lazy to understand rational facts, and take the easy speculative route.

"The West" is such a broad canvas to paint your baseless fear mongering brush across.
If you believe you or anyone in Boko-haram ravaged Nigeria is any safer than myself or anyone in "the west," then you need to get your brain checked asap before the tumor spreads.

There is nothing particularly unique about anything happening around the world today. There is no time in the history of mankind without war and strife, so any notion that any of it is "special" is ignorance.
Re: The Evil That Await The West. by Earthkumy(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2015
ramalot:
This is perhaps the most m0ronic thread i've come across.

There is hardly any place on earth that's significantly less safe than Nigeria.
Fear mongering is for weak people who are too lazy to understand rational facts, and take the easy speculative route.

"The West" is such a broad canvas to paint your baseless fear mongering brush across.
If you believe you or anyone in Boko-haram ravaged Nigeria is any safer than myself or anyone in "the west," then you need to get your brain checked asap before the tumor spreads.

There is nothing particularly unique about anything happening around the world today. There is no time in the history of mankind without war and strife, so any notion that any of it is "special" is ignorance.
opinion is a bag everyone carries his own, the post wasn't made to force to believe, is for those that have ears.
Re: The Evil That Await The West. by kilo4sure: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2015
Earthkumy:
opinion is a bag everyone carries his own, the post wasn't made to force to believe, is for those that have ears.
But you are yet to give any evidence for your opinion, even if God spoke to you(for the benefit of doubt) you should at least state the reason he gave you, since God is not the author of confusion.

1 Like

Re: The Evil That Await The West. by kilo4sure: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2015
tpiar:
he's referring to 2016.
What's happening in 2016? He hasn't said anything useful.
Re: The Evil That Await The West. by Earthkumy(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2015
kilo4sure:

But you are yet to give any evidence for your opinion, even if God spoke to you(for the benefit of doubt) you should at least state the reason he gave you, since God is not the author of confusion.
I was in a vision and I was seeing people without roof over their heads and they were suffering, it was a horrifying sight, I saw the same vision 3 times, and I heard the voice of the Lord telling me go and warn everyone you know not to travel abroad, go and warn them he said it also 3times. That was the reason why I sent the warning. I pray that the Lord will open everyone eyes to see. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: The Evil That Await The West. by claremont(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2015
Earthkumy:
I was in a vision and I was seeing people without roof over their heads and they were suffering, it was a horrifying sight, I saw the same vision 3 times, and I heard the voice of the Lord telling me go and warn everyone you know not to travel abroad, go and warn them he said it also 3times. That was the reason why I sent the warning. I pray that the Lord will open everyone eyes to see. Thanks and God bless you.

You should pray to see visions whereby God would reveal to you the solution to the Boko Haram crisis, endemic corruption, dilapidated public utilities e.t.c. plaguing your country. Why would you see visions of people suffering in the west, and not see visions of people suffering in your own country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil That Await The West. by Earthkumy(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2015
claremont:

You should pray to see visions whereby God would reveal to you the solution to the Boko Haram crisis, endemic corruption, dilapidated public utilities e.t.c. plaguing your country. Why would you see visions of people suffering in the west, and not see visions of people suffering in your own country.
assuming you have being following me on other social media platform, you would have known better. Moreover I can only say what I'm shown
Re: The Evil That Await The West. by ramalot(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Earthkumy:

No, it is for those who are ignorant and shallow.

Some dude sleeps and has a dream and says "the lord told me." What steaming pile of bull!

If someone walked up to you and said "I had a vision and the lord told me to give me your car," what would be your response?
Would you apply your current rhetoric, since you "have ears"?

1 Like

Re: The Evil That Await The West. by tpiar: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
kilo4sure:

What's happening in 2016? He hasn't said anything useful.

we'll know when it gets here.

(1) (Reply)

Five Die In Fatal Accident On Their Way To Kaduna (Very Graphic Photos) / US Deny Visa To Persons Who Tone(bleach) Their Skin / The Weirdest Island In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.