Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News (29490 Views)

Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News / Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by SonOfEl(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
tbaba1234:

GEJ was the commander in chief of the Armed Forces when large tracts of Nigeria were lost... Statements of anyone is irrelevant.. None of them swore to protect the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

Just listen to yourself....is that the best excuse you can brandish to save face? Smh.....
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by tbaba1234: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
SonOfEl:

Just listen to yourself....is that the best excuse you can brandish to save face? Smh.....

It is facts... If you want to give credit to GEJ for the 6 weeks (which he deserves), you also have to realize that he bore responsibilities for failures. It is a two way street.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by SonOfEl(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
tbaba1234:

It is facts... If you want to give credit to GEJ for the 6 weeks (which he deserves), you also have to realize that he bore responsibilities for failures. It is a two way street.

A failure engineered and doctored by Buhari, elrufai, sanusi, arewa, and co
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Iko5000: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
1.6 million ? are you high on cocaine
Kyase:

And 1.6million under mr clueless.
So gerra here
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by iceberryose(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
We the citizens are the ones drawing this country cal instead planning on how to move forward we keep blaming each other. That's the height ov bad followership
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I concur sad

Buh its good we have a God-given president to lead us to the promiseland smiley (note sarcasm)
biafran lady grin
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Pecca: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
I READ WRITE-UPS THAT LONG ONLY IF IT HAS ANY ADDED-VALUE TO MUA. BUT THEN I GOT BOOKS TO WRITE.
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Pecca: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
SonOfEl:

A failure engineered and doctored by Buhari, elrufai, sanusi, arewa, and co
YOU DE THINK PASS THAT AMOEBA. KIKIKIKI

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Idrismusty97(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I concur sad

Buh its good we have a God-given president to lead us to the promiseland smiley (note sarcasm)
This doesn't sounds like sarcasm to me, It sounds like the truth! You may want to read the article again.
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by dammytosh: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
SonOfEl:
GEJ pulverized bokoharam 6 weeks before handing over to Buhari, so if credits should be given, it should start with him....as for Buhari, I am still watching his body language....

With au many billion dollars ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by boujaye: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
Kyase:
And 1.6million under mr clueless. So gerra here
see why change is difficult because u people

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by boujaye: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Kyase:

So gerra here
see why change is difficult because u people hate truth and love flattery

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by noblegrex: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
ALTERNATEID:
Military effort alone is not enough to defeat boko haram but the military can help prevent them from gaining and controlling territories.

Government needs to come up with a very strong and popular counter ideological narrative that is superior to the boko haram ideology. With this superior ideology, a good intelligence gathering mechanism and a well motivated military, boko haram will be defeated in the long run. It's not just a one or two years thing, it will take a very long time to achieve total victory against the sect.
why will it take a very long time to achieve such victory when there's no time.the longer it takes the stronger the become.besides how many are these BoKo HaRam that it will take a VERY long time to sweep off
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Idrismusty97:
This doesn't sounds like sarcasm to me, It sounds like the truth! You may want to read the article again.

wat I'm thinking is definitely different from wat u think I'm thinking smiley
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by ikenwa7: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
for ur waist trainer at affordable price whatsapp me at 08162482118

Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Orikinla(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Why is the military not using anti-terror dogs that can be used to track and trail Boko Haram foot soldiers where they are?
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Okanokan(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
This is what we call ARRANGEE NEWS, organised by Yahoo, if it is to elicit support from Nigerians, then its dead on arrival. Nigerians across the divide, fault lines are 100% in support of President Buhari, to deal a DEVASTATING and KILLER BLOW to these Hate Monsters that has helped in no small way in turning the Nigeria Nation against itself. Yahoo should direct its News to United State Government, and European Union Government who have Deliberately and wickedly refused to help us even with President Buhari plea to the International Community.
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Dinirojones(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
woe betide me if i believe dis news
click like if u do not believe and share if you believe
Mr man woe as betide u already...frustrated fellow . If the headline of the news was "suicide bombers kill 46 pple" idiots like you would hv stormed the threat spewing thrash ..idiots!!!
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by EbuGeneral(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
Kyase:

So gerra here
you can lie o, BOKO HARAM have not even killed up to 20,000. chia, APC supporters can lie like their masters. if they killed 1.6 MILLION, what is the population of Nigeria? common sense is not common. take sense in JESUS NAME. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by tbaba1234: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Okanokan:
This is what we call ARRANGEE NEWS, organised by Yahoo, if it is to elicit support from Nigerians, then its dead on arrival. Nigerians across the divide, fault lines are 100% in support of President Buhari, to deal a DEVASTATING and KILLER BLOW to these Hate Monsters that has helped in no small way in turning the Nigeria Nation against itself. Yahoo should direct its News to United State Government, and European Union Government who have Deliberately and wickedly refused to help us even with President Buhari plea to the International Community.

Read the Article, oga!!
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Idrismusty97(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

wat I'm thinking is definitely different from wat u think I'm thinking smiley
Confused, So what are you thinking?
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Abagworo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
ALTERNATEID:
Military effort alone is not enough to defeat boko haram but the military can help prevent them from gaining and controlling territories.

Government needs to come up with a very strong and popular counter ideological narrative that is superior to the boko haram ideology. With this superior ideology, a good intelligence gathering mechanism and a well motivated military, boko haram will be defeated in the long run. It's not just a one or two years thing, it will take a very long time to achieve total victory against the sect.

On point.
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Krayzeejhay(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
Super Story ni o...
All I'm seeing and hearing are stories To defeat boko haram no be moi moi o..
Those lunatics have their ways o..
#ReportingLive4rmUYO
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by ndcide(m): 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
The article failed to tell us buhari's connection with bokoharam.

For those who don't want to acknowledge the past administration's efforts in the bokoharam fight, for political reasons. Can they please tell us the territory buhari has rescued from his people.
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by bigmo1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
When the 2nd biafra war starts i hope Maj. Gen. Lamidi Adeosun, the commander heading up the battle against Boko Haram will be drafted to the eastern front.
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
tbaba1234:

It was also under Jonathan that large tracts of Nigerian Territory was seized by Boko Haram before the 6 weeks extension to the election. There would have been no need for a 6 weeks extension if we had not allowed BH to gain such strength.
GEJ reluctant to use maximum force was due to the disposition of the political leaders in that area who think politics is more important than the lives of their own people. Was it not el rufia who said NA doesn't deserve any support because GEJ was the leader??
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by tbaba1234: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mee234:

GEJ reluctant to use maximum force was due to the disposition of the political leaders in that area who think politics is more important than the lives of their own people. Was it not el rufia who said NA doesn't deserve any support because GEJ was the leader??

What are you talking about? These guys were capturing Nigerian land every other day and slaughtering people... It is good riddance that he is gone if he can not show strength and authority.
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
tbaba1234:

What are you talking about? These guys were capturing Nigerian land every other day and slaughtering people... It is good riddance that he is gone if he can not show strength and authority.
How can he show strength when buhari thinks it is an attack against the North
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by tbaba1234: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mee234:

How can he show strength when buhari thinks it is an attack against the North

Only one person was the commander in chief....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by doncent12(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Kyase:

So gerra here
. This guy is a clueless Lying liar. Lie lie Mohammed brother.
Re: Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
We give thanks to God, we pray God will give our military the perseverance to defeat the insurgents!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Never Step Down As Senate President - Bukola Saraki Vows / Former Air Force Spokesman, AVM Adesanya Retires (Photos). / How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.