Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) (57865 Views)

Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) / Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos / Rio: Kenyan Coach, John Anzrah Sent Home After Posing As Athlete (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mortiple:
Is Caster Semanya a Lesbian or Hermaphrodite?

My submissions are:
(1) She seems to me like a Hermaphrodite than a Lesbian.

(2) By chance she is a female, only a gay might find her attractive. grin

I am not going to wish her 'happy married life' because as far as I am concerned this is not marriage; it's an abomination that is gradually becoming culturally acceptable. She should go and die (in the voice of Oshomole)

Calm down. You said she looks like an hermaphrodite right? Let me ask you this... Did she ask to look like that? Did she have any say in being or looking like an hermanphrodite?
If we agree that hermanphrodites exist then why should the issue of gays be an abomination.
Who created hermanphordites? Are they not humans as well?
A genetic defect is no reason to blame someone over what they can't control. Is she likes women, so be it. She can do as she pleases.

Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
This whole affair is confusing! If she's transgender but still like girls, why didn't she just remain as a man? If she's a hermaphrodite but still likes girls, why didn't she choose to live as a man!

Just looking at her, she comes across as being all masculine! Even Chi-chi Igbo (the footballer) still looks feminine upon all the muscles and six-pac!

Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
this boy/girl must never be allow to run in the mist of women because she dose not no where she belong

Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by tajooks123: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Abormination at it's peak... this s surly end time wedding, Destiny diverted... may u not exceed God's mercy limit...
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by midehi2(f): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mortiple:
Is Caster Semanya a Lesbian or Hermaphrodite?

My submissions are:
(1) She seems to me like a Hermaphrodite than a Lesbian.

(2) By chance she is a female, only a gay might find her attractive. grin

I am not going to wish her 'happy married life' because as far as I am concerned this is not marriage; it's an abomination that is gradually becoming culturally acceptable. She should go and die (in the voice of Oshomole)
on point, one bottle of vodka for you cheesy

Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by khattab02: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
is it not Semenya that IAAFrun series of test on her and could not still tell the public when she is male or female?? Jeez! It a small world.

#stranger things happened and more stranger things will still happen!
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by calliope(f): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Calm down. You said she looks like an hermaphrodite right? Let me ask you this... Did she ask to look like that? Did she have any say in being or looking like an hermanphrodite?
If we agree that hermanphrodites exist then why should the issue of gays be an abomination.
A genetic defect is no reason to blame someone over what they can't control. Is she likes women, so be it. She can do as she pleases.
one chill shot of vodka for u dear... kiss
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by khattab02: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
EbolaParasite:

bros Hermanphrodite is a different thing. Gay is something mostly learned and so far has no scientific backing yet (I mean scientifically proven).
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
Shior! Bad things going on everywhere. South Africa own don too much. Lesbo marriage. Hell for ya all if Una no divorce now now! grin
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by khattab02: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
bewla:
this boy/girl must never be allow to run in the mist of women because she dose not no where she belong
gbam! You korrect!! Even IAAF then doesn't know what decision to take though they refused telling the general public her gender.
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by Krayzeejhay(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
*in Mugabe's voice*

Even the devil knew who to decieve,he decieved eve instead of adam..

I know the devil mvst be utterly shocked,cox I'm so sure he doesn't pound his fellow male demons..
Anyways!
(In ycee's voice)"No be me dey purge,I aint bothered by ur own shii" cool
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
khattab02:
bros Hermanphrodite is a different thing. Gay is something mostly learned and so far has no scientific backing yet (I mean scientifically proven).

How is it different? If you agree that hermaphrodites exist and that it is a condition beyond the control of the person, why can't gays exist?
I personally am not a fan of gays or lesbians but it is a free world and they can do as they please as long as they do not infringe on you/my freedoms.

Is it really hard to figure out that the genes responsible for male or female dominance may become skewed? Genetic mutation has been happening for a long time. You are only in denial.
Sure there are people that are fetish and just feel like exploring same sex wahala but you have to agree with me that there are people that are born that way and there is nothing they can do about it. It is Genetic.
The same way you had no choice in being born as a boy or a girl. These people did not ask to be born that way so leave them alone.

Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by OnlyemmyM(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=asadike post=40846717]End time wedding, ndi iberibe. abeg how they wan take they do that tin? God have mercy! how did we get here? to top it all, they did a traditional wedding. when did lesbianism become part of african culture?[/ quote] You are really pretty but I must that you are busty, nice write up
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
delishpot:
Why is the other one dressed as a man?

cause they know it takes two to tangle.. finito
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by thundafire: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
the mothers re even proud of it thunder fire dem end time people thank God 4 Nigeria we cnt be intimidated
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
delishpot:
She is the man of the house grin grin
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by yassjib: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oh nooo, the world as really come to an end
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by delishpot: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
mightsparrow:
She is the man of the house grin grin

Hahahahha. That is to say she knows that marriage must involve a man and a woman.
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by khattab02: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
EbolaParasite:

How is it different? If you agree that hermaphrodites exist and that it is a condition beyond the control of the person, why can't gays exist?
I personally am not a fan of gays or lesbians but it is a free world and they can do as they please as long as they do not infringe on you/my freedoms.

Is it really hard to figure out that the genes responsible for male or female dominance may become skewed? Genetic mutation has been happening for a long time. You are only in denial.
Sure there are people that are fetish and just feel like exploring same sex wahala but you have to agree with me that there are people that are born that way and there is nothing they can do about it. It is Genetic.
The same way you had no choice in being born as a boy or a girl. These people did not ask to be born that way so leave them alone.
hmmm...... I think for hermaphrodite they have two sex organs. Like I said for gay it is mostly somethin learned. Even if I agree that there is possibility genetic mutation, no problem but thats an abnormallity and they can do whatever they like in secrete but the west wants us to accept this abnormallity has a way of life even morethan what is normal.
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by sugarvallly(f): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
SerialGist:

Hello, how are you doing?
@topic, dat na real end time marriage.

you are right
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by sugarvallly(f): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
SerialGist:

Hello, how are you doing?
@topic, dat na real end time marriage.

you are right
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by MurderX: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
delishpot:
That is the athlete woman thats marrying the other excited woman. How do I now explain this - hope u get it though.

Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Seun be careful make you no go follow this op go jail for 14 years without parole o
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lord!!!

Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by unknown87: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
delishpot:
I think she's the husband of the other one. undecided

Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by sleazy5(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
delishpot:

She'sTheMan

Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by delishpot: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
MurderX:

That is the athlete woman thats marrying the other excited woman. How do I now explain this - hope u get it though.

grin I do get it cool
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by ogmaskman: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=13pt]THIS IS THE RUBBISH THE WEST WANTS NIGERIA TO ACCEPT.

ANYBODY THAT SPEAKS UP AGAINST IT, IS ATTACKED.

LIKE THE WORLDS HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION TYSON FURY,
WHO SPOKE UP AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY AND HAS BEEN ATTACKED IN THE PRESS.

MEANWHILE NOT ONE CHURCH HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
THE CHURCHES EVEN THE NIJA ONES HAVE SOLD OUT.
[/size]

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-set-face-police-6976726

I think Tyson Fury has been stripped of his titles. Am yet to find out if it's linked to this probe though.

From all indications it seems.

For me this is one step too far for this paeds. Their reactions to issues are as rediculous as their actions in the first place.
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by nkkystel(f): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
delishpot:
Haba! na the husband be dat naw.
End time things!

Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by stasius: 12:14am On Dec 10, 2015
When will the world close?
Re: Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) by Spybradd: 12:27am On Dec 10, 2015
delishpot:
'her' name is SEMENya ,and again,'her' name is seMENya.. grin

Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night